Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

9 Soldiers Pay Fine, For Using BRT Lane..... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Soldiers Pay Fine, For Using BRT Lane..... (17093 Views)

How 9 Soldiers, 4 UNIMAID Staff, 14 Others Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush / LASTMA Officers Arrest Military,NSCDC Officers Driving On BRT Lane In Lagos(pics / Ambode's Monitoring Team Arrest Cars Plying BRT Lane (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Soldiers Pay Fine, For Using BRT Lane..... by christinie(f): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
We are talking about missing soldiers and you are here talking about fines. Are you crazy?

#bringbackoursoldiers.

Sack Buhari!

Sack Baba!
Raymondenyi:
I think this is worth reading..... said baba, Nigeria must be sanitised...

http://punchng.com/nine-soldiers-aking-brt-lane/

Re: 9 Soldiers Pay Fine, For Using BRT Lane..... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
ok
Re: 9 Soldiers Pay Fine, For Using BRT Lane..... by christinie(f): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
And the era of soldiers abduction is here. Mxm.

#bringbackoursoldiers!

Sack Buhari!

Sack Baba!
RickRichards:
Very good. Goes to show the era of impunity is over.
Re: 9 Soldiers Pay Fine, For Using BRT Lane..... by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
New here
Re: 9 Soldiers Pay Fine, For Using BRT Lane..... by Dannieln1: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
Am here to book space
Re: 9 Soldiers Pay Fine, For Using BRT Lane..... by vislabraye(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
There will be reprisal attacks. LASTMA official, take note.

1 Like

Re: 9 Soldiers Pay Fine, For Using BRT Lane..... by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
good.
Re: 9 Soldiers Pay Fine, For Using BRT Lane..... by femiero: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:
I HOPE THOSE ABUSING AMBODE CAN SEE THIS? BY THE TIME HE STARTS WORK ON A FULL SCALE, FASHOLA'S ACHIEVEMENT IN LAGOS MIGHT BE DWARFED BY HIS. TIME WILL TELL SHA cool

na how long e go take bomboy to start work fully?
Re: 9 Soldiers Pay Fine, For Using BRT Lane..... by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
the Real Hebrew Israelites in the Bible are Black people (Bantu) of Africa.
Song of Solomon 1:5-6 King James Version (KJV)
I AM BLACK, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Look not upon me, because I AM BLACK, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
Job 30:30- King James Bible
My SKIN IS BLACK upon me, and my bones
are burned with heat.
  click, read , and like my Facebook Page for more information--- http://m.facebook.com/Hebrew-Israelite-Philosophy-810628495726004/ or
go this thread for more information in Nairaland
www.nairaland.com/2328147/west-africans-africans-southern-part
Re: 9 Soldiers Pay Fine, For Using BRT Lane..... by Badebim(f): 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
Good for them in fact it's a show of shame.Days of animal farm is gone forever
Re: 9 Soldiers Pay Fine, For Using BRT Lane..... by nkemdi89(f): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lawless soldiers who are only disciplined in their barracks or when they deal with their superiors, outside that they don't have regard for anything or anyone, that was how M AKALI. Former brid commander obinze told me in an interactive session that they are ready to die anytime as they signed their death certificate from the day of enlistment.
Re: 9 Soldiers Pay Fine, For Using BRT Lane..... by Ademusiwa1b: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
They should return back the officers money. The .military and police vehicle, ambulance,fire service are classified as VIP inside the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria. And they most be allowed to use brt lane and all other lane.

Brt bus most stop for police,military, fire service,ambulance siren.
And
Even when people hear the police, military, fire services,ambulance put on their siren. All vehicle most stop and allow the military, police,ambulance , fire service to go first ,if you fail to do that . As the emperor of the country of kingdom of western nigeria i hereby impose a fine of N100.

Police officers,army officers who makes such arrest of vehicle who fail to stop when siren is on get to keep the fine of N100 as pocket money apart from their salary. It not not an offence to take to court.

It is the duty of all drivers to stop for the police, army ,fire service and ambulance vehicle. If you fail to do that. You have committed an offence inside the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria. The police should pass on this information to all his officers.

Please note ,this fine is not considered a bribe by law, many countries allow officers to keep part of the money of a traffic offence.

God bless you.

Signed

Emperor of the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria

Re: 9 Soldiers Pay Fine, For Using BRT Lane..... by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
christinie:
And the era of soldiers abduction is here. Mxm.

#bringbackoursoldiers!

Sack Buhari!

Sack Baba!
You have absolutely no chill. Smh
Re: 9 Soldiers Pay Fine, For Using BRT Lane..... by stevecantrell: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
vislabraye:
There will be reprisal attacks. LASTMA official, take note.
Re: 9 Soldiers Pay Fine, For Using BRT Lane..... by carolyntspice: 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lie lie I pray make Dem pay ooo.abi Dem don pay niii
Re: 9 Soldiers Pay Fine, For Using BRT Lane..... by predatorX: 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
shin gbain dem no pay...........no be army. My guyman wey dey work dia say dia oga just wan do grraaa graaa for outside make people for see say lastma get mouth too!!

Office tinz na peaceful negotiations
Re: 9 Soldiers Pay Fine, For Using BRT Lane..... by DedeNkem: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
Only in Nigeria would the military act above the law and still order, in broad daylight with impunity, the physically assult (and sometimes death) of anyone who challenged them.

Nigerian military needs a serious reform. They act like mafias, street gangs, thugs and common criminals in uniform, not like a legitimate military.

What a shame!

1 Like

Re: 9 Soldiers Pay Fine, For Using BRT Lane..... by BetterChurch: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
police officers and vans are exempted? I guess
Re: 9 Soldiers Pay Fine, For Using BRT Lane..... by udoka2013: 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
It is a lie. Lastma can not be trusted. Show us the evidence that they've paid.
Re: 9 Soldiers Pay Fine, For Using BRT Lane..... by JosephPhilip: 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
I hope this is sustained.

Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?
Read my signature.
Re: 9 Soldiers Pay Fine, For Using BRT Lane..... by 400billionman: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
APC - Spreading Poverty.

Sai Barber..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: 'We Will Destroy Boko Haram, You Can’t Shout Allahu Akbar & Be Killing' / IPOB Denounces Cannibalism, Says Cannibals Arrested In South-East Not Members / Edo APC Deputy Chairman, Jarret Tenebe Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.