Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

#bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) (30224 Views)

Vp Osinbanjo Comes Under Attack On Twitter (screenshots) / Let's launch #bringbackoursoldiers on twitter / #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Nicepoker(m): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
The conductor was shooting apccccccccc. Gullible nigerians especially from west and north replied changeeeeeee. This is the outcome.

6 Likes

Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by tolexy007(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
oyetunder:
Bring back their soldiers...and then send their boy-scouts to war? When there is war, casualties are expected-even the respected American marines. Those who lost in the last election are so bitter that they are even blaming buhari for our inability to erect our flag on the surface of the moon.
so who is to b blame? Gej?

1 Like

Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by klassic(m): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
#bringbackoursoldiers.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by LEXYCOM: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
As in they vanished or got captured? I don't understand and I don't believe.......it is a shame if na tru
Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Legitbaba(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
babaireti:

You are the CLUELESS and DIRECTIONLESS to have been too NAIVE to know that GEJ created this MONSTER and it is difficult for a successive performing PRESIDENT to wipe out overnight,it is going to be on a gradual process but steady pace,my dear hater:go get a BRAIN
Shai...see mumu...some pple are even dullar dan d dullard himself...i suspect u made it to Nairaland through d quota system... If nt..i knw say u no fit fill dat form

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by KwoiZabo(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
This is what you get when a dullard just dishes out orders without requisite intelligence and armoury and planning. December deadline ko. Flush Bokoharam ni.

4 Likes

Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by onah8814(m): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Wooh
Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Lionsclaw: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
I dont see why Buhari is in a hurry to be petroleum minister but cant step in as defense minister in light of BH recent outrage. Concerned president my foot.

8 Likes

Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by fart: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
Bring back our soldiers for what? Let them stay wherever they disappeared to mscheeewww
Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by viktor01(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
How can soldiers be missing?
Chai......If they have been captured by BH, then Nigeria is in for a caricature cause Shekau will slaughter them at will in from of a camera then send the original copy to CNN and Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Monimatic(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nigerian Army confirms PREMIUM TIMES story on deadly gun battle that left several Nigerian soldiers missing

www.nairaland.com/2748506/nigerian-army-confirms-premium-times#40191436
Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by teebaxy(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Vivalavida99:
sad shocked

Click like if you think Buhari is the most clueless president we ever had.

Click share if you think Buhari should have appointed himself defense minister instead of petroleum minister.

Either way he is confused and directionless.
I see sense in this ur talk oooo...money and life wish one is more important, as both are in a critical condition...but our clueless president decided to go for just money

3 Likes

Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
This is a very big disgrace to our army!!! It is both sad and really pathetic #Bringbackoursoldiers

1 Like

Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by chukkiephil(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
How is this possible? Who counted them? Who declared them missing? I seriously doubt if this story is true angry
Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Spiritmask: 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
#bringbackoursoldiers. say no to terrorism. #bringbackoursoldiers.
Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Sammyblaq(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
What! All I sense is Overpower In action. Let it not be they are Kidnapped victims... I want to believe they flee for their dear lives after the overpower. #BigShameToTheNA
Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Sammyblaq(m): 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
What! All I sense is Overpower In action. Let it not be they are Kidnapped victims... I want to believe they flee for their dear lives after the overpower. #BigShameToTheNA
Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by christinie(f): 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
Buhari created BH insurgency after losing out in the 2011 presidential election.

He instigated his almajiri youths to go out there to kill and destroy.

He even calls them his brothers and said that a fight against BH is a fight against the North.

Even El-Rufai confirmed this when he referred to Buhari many times as a terrorist.

Sack Buhari!

Sack Baba!
babaireti:

You are the CLUELESS and DIRECTIONLESS to have been too NAIVE to know that GEJ created this MONSTER and it is difficult for a successive performing PRESIDENT to wipe out overnight,it is going to be on a gradual process but steady pace,my dear hater:go get a BRAIN
Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by frankdivine: 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lolgrin..that guy that said "we will wake up one morning and find out that some northern states is missing". Is damn funny.grin

zozdzee:
Are you in need of modern professionals, exterior and interior PAINTERS,POP-SCREEDER'S,TILLER'S

All kind of painting(stucco,marble,crack etc)

POP-sreeding(fixing and casting)professionals.

Tilling of all kind(laminating etc)

Then you just met competent hands at BLISScontractor'swith years of expertise in the art,and modern day equipments,ready to execute your projects to the best and according to your specs.

Click on this link>>www.nairaland.com/2404415/offer-expertise-plumbing-project

To have a glance at our photo gallery
cs
we want to apologize to our clients,who
complained of not being able to view our gallery.
We are pleased to announce to you that the problem has been rectified.
You can now view with any browser

Contact us at
Shipper's plaze,around PDP National
Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Wuse Zone
5 Abuja.:

Phone:
0810-6925-962

We operate all over the country and are ready to take up,all kinds of projects.
Whether big or small.
Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by damocool(m): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
I think GEJ should be credited and stopped being at the centre of criticism now.. Time for our government to stop their blame games and take the full responsibilities ... The West made ISIS as claimed by some elements and they are hell bent on destroying them now... They made them, they should be able to break them... End time hashtags...

1 Like

Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by MikeMoses(m): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
234 unarmed school girls got missing, one can easily rationalised and say because the were innocent unarmed school girls, but when 105 Nigeria Army not Police got missing, Hmmmm... water don pass garri be that! President Buhari #BringbackoursoldiersO!

8 Likes

Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by obinnashady(m): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ok...I just dey observe..after the reggae we go play the blues

3 Likes

Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Nobleking2000(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
END TIME MISSING SOLDIERS
Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
wia is that oby eze nkwe (toothless) abi ezekwesili make she carry her mouth wey look like lie lie mohammed own come out come start protest.una tink say to rule easy abi.oya nah#bringbackoursoldiers.no APC wailers shld quote me oo nah only Gej peeps i wan yarn with.ndi APC biko kwabanu akwa ooo maka na buhari etego unu ule.

4 Likes

Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by bankylan: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
So we still have an idiot saying Gej created boko haram........What will I do with these almajiris o? If at all u inherited stupidity, why cant u just try to hide it online?
Slaves dont have heads.......your father chanted Sai Buhari...here u are more than 30 years later, u are here repeating the mistake of your father....When will slavery end in your generation?

babaireti:

7 Likes

Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by bankylan: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
You are right bro. I have never seen this mental slavery and hypnotism before in my life.

klassic:
#bringbackoursoldiers.
Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
okay na....
Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by emmasege: 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
bankylan:
So we still have an idiot saying Gej created boko haram........What will I do with these almajiris o? If at all u inherited stupidity, why cant u just try to hide it online?
Slaves dont have heads.......your father chanted Sai Buhari...here u are more than 30 years later, u are here repeating the mistake of your father....When will slavery end in your generation?

What a perfect response to the almajeri's post. God bless u.
Almajeri is not necessarily one who comes from the Muslim north but one who's been brainwashed and whose descendants are unfortunate to inherit the gene of bigotry & gullibility from him. Baba ireti or whatever you call yourself, if you are truly Yoruba you are a disgrace to my race. Alainironu ara Galatia.

2 Likes

Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
mrlaw93:
WTF is dis country turning into... Moreover, the soldiers ain't missing.. They only did the needful.
this guy you are too funny pls what do u mean by doing the needful
Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by lumenafrica: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
watch Nigerian students narrate their life experiences

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s-uSPua8jk
Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by ajepako(f): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
Firefire:
Where are the online thugs supporting the clueless government ?

Nibo? Won ti fara pamo lowo itiju!

Ore, shoo raye awon soja baba won lode bayi?

Awon soja ti ko le gba ara won lowo awon BH ..

Shey awon lo fe pese aabo fun gbogbo ilu?

Erin awon eleya maalu Buhari wonyi de npa mi

grin grin

1 Like

Re: #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) by Omenkata: 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
chesterlee:
Buhari has finished us!!!

How did we find ourselves in this situation?
Chibok girls are still missing
Over Ten Thousand people have died in the hands of Boko Haram since May 29th
Now Over 100 Soldiers are missing under Buhari's watch

"We need to kill Buhari, Before Buhari Kills us" - El Rufai

die baba

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NANS Suspends June 12 Protest, Distances Self From ‘Buhari-Must-Go’ Campaign / Jonathan: I Did Not Leave Empty Treasury / Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.