Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) (6366 Views)

Nina Slams Netng For 'Turning Her Skin Colour To Black' And Taking Jabs At Her / Rapper Wale Defends Spraying Daughter With Money / Guy With Butt Implants (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by money121(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nigerian/US rapper Wale took to instagram to discourage ladies from altering their bodies because they think that's what black men prefer..He wrote alongside the pic above

I can speak for most of us... I'm sorry if I ever made yall feel like you need to ruin what God gave you..Some girls say they don't care what nobody thinks .. I find it difficult to believe that one would alter they body this significantly for them selves ..it must feel like sittin in a stack of phone books when they use the potty . ladies I promise we like yall for bein sexy . But we LOVE yall for being everything else.

Nice of him..Hope some have a change of heart because this right here is not cool to look at..

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/11/rapper-wales-words-to-black-women.html

cc. lalasticlala ishilove

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by money121(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by abbeycial: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
word!
Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by Iyamar(f): 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
This is wrong... Why our blacks ladies taking risk just because of men? Heheheheh sorry for u dear this is disgusting
Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by butanepro(m): 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
Iyangbalaf and iyamar, you dey see so?
Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
End time b**ty

1 Like

Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by walex1991(m): 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ghen ghen!! Meek mill will start thinking wale is beefing Nicki minaj grin this is gona be fun cheesy wink

4 Likes

Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
"It must feel like sittin in a stack of phone books when they use the potty" grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by APGA1stson: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
cheesy
Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by ellahzy(f): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
WORD !!
Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by labaks(f): 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
walex1991:
Ghen ghen!! Meek mill will start thinking wale is beefing Nicki minaj grin this is gona be fun cheesy wink

U took the words right outta my mind. grin grin
It's gon b real fun grin
Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ukwu!
Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by safarigirl(f): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
Wale we don't believe you.

We don't believe you because black men continue to drool at big booties, they continue to dedicate songs to Toolz' back and Omotola's hips while ridiculing Di'ja and questioning Agbani's health.

We don't believe you because Kiss Daniel and Tekno are vilified for using 'sticks' in Laye and Duro respectively while people are praising Flavour and Timaya for putting 'real, full figured African women' in their videos.

We don't believe you because your music videos are full of big booty women showing off their ASSets.

We don't believe you because you all have promoted 'thick and fleshy' as the true representation of a black woman while 'skinny and bony' is what the whites wish black women to look like

We don't believe you because a 'skinny' black woman will sooner be seen with a white man than a black man.

Sorry, but you'll have to do more than post an Instagram message to be taken seriosly

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by drizslim(m): 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
Waje Waht bout ur Big overrated milk industry undecided

1 Like

Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by Adesiji77: 2:48am On Nov 20, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by youngberry001(m): 5:56am On Nov 20, 2015
drizslim:
Waje Waht bout ur Big overrated milk industry undecided
i think it wale not waje dude cry

1 Like

Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by sgjhdag: 7:04am On Nov 20, 2015
It's gon b real fun

Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by JOOHEL: 7:24am On Nov 20, 2015
End Time implant
Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 20, 2015
safarigirl:

We don't believe you because black men continue to drool at big booties, they continue to dedicate songs to Toolz' back and Omotola's hips while ridiculing Di'ja and questioning Agbani's health.

We don't believe you because Kiss Daniel and Tekno are vilified for using 'sticks' in Laye and Duro respectively while people are praising Flavour and Timaya for putting 'real, full figured African women' in their videos.

We don't believe you because your music videos are full of big booty women showing off their ASSets.

We don't believe you because you all have promoted 'thick and fleshy' as the true representation of a black woman while 'skinny and bony' is what the whites wish black women to look like

We don't believe you because a 'skinny' black woman will sooner be seen with a white man than a black man.

Sorry, but you'll have to do more than post an Instagram message to be taken seriosly

Some Men like big butts, but anything unnatural is unattractive. Personally I like slim girls, and there are many many guys like me. The big butt era is passing honestly

1 Like

Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by binkc(f): 7:50am On Nov 20, 2015
so disgusting
Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by Luckymay(f): 8:15am On Nov 20, 2015
safarigirl:

thank you. U nailed it. Though it doesn't justify women altering their body features to satisfy mens insatiable desires. Before, it was how straight a lady's leg was, then, how big and rounded the breasts are, now its the butt. Soon it will be how deep the vag*na is. And u will still find girls going for drilling operation to make the vag*na deeper. Smh for this generation.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 20, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Some Men like big butts, but anything unnatural is unattractive. Personally I like slim girls, and there are many many guys like me. The big butt era is passing honestly

Speak for yourself. To my and my guys, nothing beats a natural big booty. Doggy it any time, anyday and you ll be fulfilled. Doesnt mean the thin girls should go do funny stuff to their bodies tho. I m sure there are guys for every kind of girl even a milf.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by nikkypearl(f): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2015
safarigirl:

End time truth grin grin
Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 20, 2015
Larryfly:

Speak for yourself. To my and my guys, nothing beats a natural big booty. Doggy it any time, anyday and you ll be fulfilled. Doesnt mean the thin girls should go do funny stuff to their bodies tho. I m sure there are guys for every kind of girl even a milf.

Read my comment well bros.
Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by safarigirl(f): 9:22am On Nov 20, 2015
Luckymay:

thank you. U nailed it. Though it doesn't justify women altering their body features to satisfy mens insatiable desires. Before, it was how straight a lady's leg was, then, how big and rounded the breasts are, now its the butt. Soon it will be how deep the vag*na is. And u will still find girls going for drilling operation to make the vag*na deeper. Smh for this generation.
the truth is, many women seek validation from men. They want men to see them as beautiful, thy want to be told they are attractive. You think most women would go through the harsh task of fixing expensive hair, buying make-up, spending hours applying it, inconveniencing themselves with those damned waist-trainers/clinchers for nothing?

Most efforts are just to attract men, even mothers tell their daughters to wear dresses, put on make-up, smile more, be nicer,all to attract one bros like that.

Until men stop objectifying women sexually, until they see us as intelligent beings who contribute sizeably to society, we will continue to be ridiculed and looked at as just booty and boobies.....the entire society has contributed to the debasement of women and the entire society must join hands to kill this mindset.

4 Likes

Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by robosky02(m): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2015
its actually bulsh.....t

be the way God man you dont decieve yourself with implaint
Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 20, 2015
chrisbaba1:

"the big butt era is passing?!" dude please don't ever say that ever again, the big bootyy can never ever pass unless the world is few seconds to truly end. To them ladies, we love that booty all natural and despise the fake butts and implants. If it's natural swing that booty but if you ain't got the booty? not every nigg drools over big booty my dear Lil booty ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2015
Larryfly:

*smiling from ear to ear and hi 5s with this poster* the wave the big booty makes when you hit it from the back!!!! nothing can be compared to it, the sound/song it makes? ohh my my I JUST LOVE BIG BOOTY.

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2015
Luckymay:

lol LMAO Hahahahahahahahaha my dear deep puna will never be trendy because before it will be very deep it will loose its tightness, if the puna ain't tight then it ain't sweet or right. Grabbing, caressing, pressing, pecking, squeezing the big booty............ it's like xmas celebration+Easter+birthday mixed together :-))

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by Luckymay(f): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2015
icedbeatz:
lol LMAO Hahahahahahahahaha my dear deep puna will never be trendy because before it will be very deep it will loose its tightness, if the puna ain't tight then it ain't sweet or right. Grabbing, caressing, pressing, pecking, squeezing the big booty............ it's like xmas celebration+Easter+birthday mixed together :-))
ROTF , lmao. Can't stop laughing. On a serious note, someone might actually come up with such thesis and some *boys* will follow suite.
Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by Luckymay(f): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2015
safarigirl:
the truth is, many women seek validation from men. They want men to see them as beautiful, thy want to be told they are attractive. You think most women would go through the harsh task of fixing expensive hair, buying make-up, spending hours applying it, inconveniencing themselves with those damned waist-trainers/clinchers for nothing?

Most efforts are just to attract men, even mothers tell their daughters to wear dresses, put on make-up, smile more, be nicer,all to attract one bros like that.

Until men stop objectifying women sexually, until they see us as intelligent beings who contribute sizeably to society, we will continue to be ridiculed and looked at as just booty and boobies.....the entire society has contributed to the debasement of women and the entire society must join hands to kill this mindset.
u re very right and the killing of this mindset has to start with the female folks, dont change ur perspective of who u re cos u re unique, if i try to emulate niki minaj, then i will actually loose my uniqueness. Honestly i will rather be a naccist than live my life on peoples opinion. It sucks.
Re: Rapper Wale's Words To Black Women Getting Butt Implants (PHOTO) by safarigirl(f): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2015
Luckymay:

u re very right and the killing of this mindset has to start with the female folks, dont change ur perspective of who u re cos u re unique, if i try to emulate niki minaj, then i will actually loose my uniqueness. Honestly i will rather be a naccist than live my life on peoples opinion. It sucks.
very true. Every mother needs to instill self-love in their daughters.

Tell them they are beautiful and deserve to be lobed by any man that sees the beauty in them, never go for a man who criticizes your every action, never be with a man who tells you you're not good enough. Mothers must talk to their daughters and stop making it seem like whatever a woman must do should be geared towards pleasing a man over her own self

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts / Van Vicker Is The Father Of My Children — Actress Nadia Buari Reveals / WTF: See What Lionel Messi Is Doing To His Girlfriend's Asshole On That Yatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.