Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

This phone doesn't even need NEPA - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This phone doesn't even need NEPA (9408 Views)

If This Phone Doesn't Shock You, Then I Don't Know What To Say To You.. Find X / My Itel Phone Doesn't Show Contacts / 2gb Data Doesn't Even Last For A Month :Any Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by jaymichael(m): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
greatwaters:
how come its only tecno phones around you that develop such problems? Cos 80 percent of android users around me use tecno and none has had such complains. Dont think i'm a tecno fan, I dont even use tecno and i've recommended gionee to someone before who hasnt even heard the brand name. All i'm saying is dont judge a phone that hasnt been released because you prefer some other phone.
read through this post and all my previous posts, I did not critique the phone (l5) even when a poster was trying to make me draw a comparison with m3mini, I said I won't because the phone is still a proposed product yet to be launched and the price yet to be confirmed. However, based on pass experience, and satisfaction from using both brands of phone,(gionee and tecno) I prefer gionee and I outlined the slecifications of my m3mini and stated the distinguishing feature it had over the tecno phones I Know.

1 Like

Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by 4peace(m): 3:49am On Nov 21, 2015
greatwaters:
how come its only tecno phones around you that develop such problems? Cos 80 percent of android users around me use tecno and none has had such complains. Dont think i'm a tecno fan, I dont even use tecno and i've recommended gionee to someone before who hasnt even heard the brand name. All i'm saying is dont judge a phone that hasnt been released because you prefer some other phone.

At bolded grin grin grin grin
people says anything to blind support their brand

3 Likes

Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by greatwaters: 6:35am On Nov 21, 2015
jaymichael:
read through this post and all my previous posts, I did not critique the phone (l5) even when a poster was trying to make me draw a comparison with m3mini, I said I won't because the phone is still a proposed product yet to be launched and the price yet to be confirmed. However, based on pass experience, and satisfaction from using both brands of phone,(gionee and tecno) I prefer gionee and I outlined the slecifications of my m3mini and stated the distinguishing feature it had over the tecno phones I Know.
Well this thread happens to be for tecno l5, not for all tecno phones
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by jaiyejina(m): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
Upto 45 % discount knocking this Thursday and Friday, will u answer?
Visit :http://phonaline..com.ng/2015/11/as-we-countdown-to-yakata-2015-i-want.html?m=1

Don't miss out this year
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by daphid25(m): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
This one that Nepa have decided to be childish, don't know if they use fuel too cool

I think ama just buy the phone
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by snehgang: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
well battery is a bonus.. what bout other specs. anyway lets wait sha
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by snehgang: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
daphid25:
This one that Nepa have decided to be childish, don't know if they use fuel too cool

I think ama just buy the phone

hahahaha
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by snehgang: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
This is according to rumors sha.

no it does actually last but not three days
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by windyjosezy: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
BenKafor:
LOL. This is a funny story.
wow!
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by showlaw: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
5000mah ba3 will not last more dan a day for an active user. For all this 3-4 days hype. Even my 470mah pdg wristwatch can last 4days on just receiving and making calls.
So forget all dis 5000mah hype, it can only stay 3days w/o charging if ur not pressing d phone at all.
brother calm down give them the benefit of doubt first
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by showlaw: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
greatwaters:

*smiles* A performance freak would disagree with you. If you are not overly concerned about running very heavy games and apps, the phone is ok. Worth it, at least from the specs
well from the rumoured price is aight
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by snehgang: 8:32am On Nov 30, 2015
BenKafor:
LOL. This is a funny story.
lol how?
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by onekindaguy: 8:37am On Nov 30, 2015
asin I don't even understand
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by hilaryitobore(m): 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
I rather go for innjoo Halo
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by snehgang: 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
hilaryitobore:
I rather go for innjoo Halo
ohh
reason
am open minded bout this
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by snehgang: 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ana5000:
This phone is what I need. I stay in an area that there's no power at ALL.
we all do sadly
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by pat077: 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
the phone is already out and the price is 15k.saw it on tecno Facebook page.
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by snehgang: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
pat077:

washere!!
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by ChidinmaRose(f): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Yeah, I have the same thoughts.

Frontier2:
The is a complete powerbank. This is the type of phone suitable for Nigerians
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by ChidinmaRose(f): 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
For real? That's cool. Lemme quickly go check it out.

pat077:
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by Ana5000(f): 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
snehgang:

we all do sadly
I'm telling you, I just wonder when Nigeria will change
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by Ana5000(f): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Right after you jare
ChidinmaRose:
For real? That's cool. Lemme quickly go check it out.

Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by omoalajah(m): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Give me a good battery life on my phone and you have captured my heart, thanks Tecno grin
Re: This phone doesn't even need NEPA by snehgang: 5:45am On Dec 26, 2015
omoalajah:
Give me a good battery life on my phone and you have captured my heart, thanks Tecno grin
lol
nepa no dey smile abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sharing Application On Android With Other Android Device / Collections Of Some Tecno Stock Roms & Back Up / Samsung Galaxy S2 Price Just Increased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.