Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,079 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Not Sure In What Galaxy Hakeem Won D Rap Battle (EMPIRE) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Not Sure In What Galaxy Hakeem Won D Rap Battle (EMPIRE) (3306 Views)

3 Reasons Miracle Won BBNaija 2018 / Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) / Artificial Pregnancy Bump By Hakeem Effect On Beverly Naya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Sure In What Galaxy Hakeem Won D Rap Battle (EMPIRE) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
Am not sure in what galaxy Hakeem won the Rap Battle in today's episode of Empire,because according to my score card, Freda Gatz ethered that dude and rode his hover board back to Brownsville.
But above all, the faceoff between Hakeem and Freda is authentic as it gets
Last but not the least i stil cant stop laughing or replaying those shot fired at Jamal and Cookie the hustler. As far as am concerned tonight's episode is the best so far this season two.
What do you think? Do you agree with me fellas?

Re: Not Sure In What Galaxy Hakeem Won D Rap Battle (EMPIRE) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
stuck in a hold up right now.. .when I get home I'd watch today's episode then come say who won the battle...

I expect Freda to win though. .
Re: Not Sure In What Galaxy Hakeem Won D Rap Battle (EMPIRE) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hakeem killed it. Though I would love Frieda be the winner
Re: Not Sure In What Galaxy Hakeem Won D Rap Battle (EMPIRE) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
I just watched & I'm sorry to dissapoint Hakeem but he lost that battle woefully. .
He didn't have any punchline

Freda was more direct & had loads of punchlines & personals
Re: Not Sure In What Galaxy Hakeem Won D Rap Battle (EMPIRE) by Ymodulus: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
danieloy4:
Am not sure in what galaxy Hakeem won the Rap Battle in today's episode of Empire,because according to my score card, Freda Gatz ethered that dude and rode his hover board back to Brownsville.
But above all, the faceoff between Hakeem and Freda is authentic as it gets
Last but not the least i stil cant stop laughing or replaying those shot fired at Jamal and Cookie the hustler. As far as am concerned tonight's episode is the best so far this season two.
What do you think? Do you agree with me fellas?
I think Hakeem killed it. Listen carefully to the lyrics in the second round by hakeem. It was Dope. Though Freda has got crazy punchlines !!!!

i love where she told hakeem you not a lyon, just a baby and something about sucking breast from his mother cookie. Even cookie felt freda at that point. But hakeem is childish, destroying the lighting Lyon on his name was stupid. Well its a movie and a script.

But honestly, i dont know if am alone but this week's episode was better than the last two episodes. Do you agree?
Re: Not Sure In What Galaxy Hakeem Won D Rap Battle (EMPIRE) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ymodulus:

I think Hakeem killed it. Listen carefully to the lyrics in the second round by hakeem. It was Dope. Though Freda has got crazy punchlines !!!!

i love where she told hakeem you not a lyon, just a baby and something about sucking breast from his mother cookie. Even cookie felt freda at that point. But hakeem is childish, destroying the lighting Lyon on his name was stupid. Well its a movie and a script.

But honestly, i dont know if am alone but this week's episode was better than the la
st two episodes. Do you agree?

I don't know what you watched but I don't agree.
It was a rap battle.. You are meant to diss your opponents not rap on random topics. .

Hakeem lost
Re: Not Sure In What Galaxy Hakeem Won D Rap Battle (EMPIRE) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ymodulus:

But honestly, i dont know if am alone but this week's episode was better than the last two episodes. Do you agree?
Sigh, definitely bro,way far better. Have been trying to figure out al tru ds seasons episodes what empire is trying to achieve. The one am ivn more happy about is the gay scenes has reduced in some episodes lately cos i knw quite a no of pple complained about it that it even affected their ratings
Re: Not Sure In What Galaxy Hakeem Won D Rap Battle (EMPIRE) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

It was a rap battle.. You are meant to diss your opponents not rap on random topics. .

Hakeem lost
Lol
Re: Not Sure In What Galaxy Hakeem Won D Rap Battle (EMPIRE) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Hakeem lost
Lol.. Just think maybe the only edge he had was wowing the crowd with his dance steps and creating that energy as a musician but ofcos its a rap battle content matters
Re: Not Sure In What Galaxy Hakeem Won D Rap Battle (EMPIRE) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
danieloy4:

Lol.. Just think maybe the only edge he had was wowing the crowd with his dance steps and creating that energy as a musician but ofcos its a rap battle content matters

maybe... I don't take pop rap battles serious anyway...just like Nick Cannon wild & out
Re: Not Sure In What Galaxy Hakeem Won D Rap Battle (EMPIRE) by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:20am On Nov 20, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Hakeem lost
At dat point he made it into a performance which d crowd loved nd not just a battle.
At d end of d day peeps still stick to d ones dey enjoyed d most.
Re: Not Sure In What Galaxy Hakeem Won D Rap Battle (EMPIRE) by Ymodulus: 1:06am On Nov 20, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

At dat point he made it into a performance which d crowd loved nd not just a battle.
At d end of d day peeps still stick to d ones dey enjoyed d most.

You got my point.

@Darkenedrebel you funny.
Re: Not Sure In What Galaxy Hakeem Won D Rap Battle (EMPIRE) by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 20, 2015
Watched the rap battle and it wasn't real at all. Too tamed. I like 'em hardcore with plenty of punchlines. Empire suck as a whole.
Re: Not Sure In What Galaxy Hakeem Won D Rap Battle (EMPIRE) by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2015
koice:
Watched the rap battle and it wasn't real at all. Too tamed. I like 'em hardcore with plenty of punchlines. Empire suck as a whole.
Lol,you can't blame them, its just a movie but i understand your point
Re: Not Sure In What Galaxy Hakeem Won D Rap Battle (EMPIRE) by expozey(f): 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
I wonder too. Freda murdered Hakeem; that girl is one talented rapper(this coming from someone who doesn't like rap). Not taking anything from Hakeem sha, he's good too
Re: Not Sure In What Galaxy Hakeem Won D Rap Battle (EMPIRE) by expozey(f): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
danieloy4:

Sigh, definitely bro,way far better. Have been trying to figure out al tru ds seasons episodes what empire is trying to achieve. The one am ivn more happy about is the gay scenes has reduced in some episodes lately cos i knw quite a no of pple complained about it that it even affected their ratings

Exactly. Story always seems rushed and all over the place, like they don't have a particular plot in mind. Season 2 is such a let-down, only episodes 1,5 $ 8 were okay for me. Trying to make up for lack of story by bringing in more star power. Will keep watching sha.

1 Like

Re: Not Sure In What Galaxy Hakeem Won D Rap Battle (EMPIRE) by omograndma(m): 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
HAKEEM IS A NEW FLAVOUR!! HELLO HATERS!!

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks / I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. / Maltina Dance All Season 6 Kicks Off (registration In Progress)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.