Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. (3418 Views)

Have You Seen This Movie MY PRIVATE PART All Parts Now Showing / Have You Seen This Movie MY PRIVATE PART / If You Watched, Understood And Still Remember This Movie, You're One Of A Kind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. by Salmoneus(m): 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
It's Papa Ajasco (1984), I think it's the very first Papa Ajasco movie, if you own a copy in good quality I'm willing to pay for it.
Re: I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. by mrcommonsense(m): 12:40am On Sep 02, 2020
Salmoneus:
It's Papa Ajasco (1984), I think it's the very first Papa Ajasco movie, if you own a copy in good quality I'm willing to pay for it.
i have it.
480p though
Re: I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. by Salmoneus(m): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
mrcommonsense:

i have it.
480p though
Sweet, can you please screnshot the pagent scene, the bank robbery scene and the burial scene so I can see the quality!
Re: I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. by Salmoneus(m): 12:56am On Sep 04, 2020
Still open...
Re: I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. by Salmoneus(m): 3:03am On Sep 10, 2020
I increased the reward, someone here has to have a copy here please?
Re: I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. by Salmoneus(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
come on...
Re: I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. by Salmoneus(m): 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. by Greatzeus(m): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2020
Salmoneus:

Sweet, can you please screnshot the pagent scene, the bank robbery scene and the burial scene so I can see the quality!
I remember the movie,that was the first Papa Ajasco acted by another man,not the man in the Adenuga series.
I remember lots of scenes though it's like more than 25 years since I watched it. Some scenes I can recall
Papa Ajasco was in a beach with his family. So he was walking around the beach and saw a slim fair lady. He began to toast her. Telling her how rich he is( he wasn't rich). The lady now told him that he looks too old for her and he probably has a family. Papa Ajasco denied having a family and claimed he is single. His actual words are " I have been preserving my body for the right woman" lol grin laugh want to kill us that year grin grin.
The lady was starting to fall for him when Ajasco appeared from no where with his pointed face cap,and was calling Papa Ajasco daddy. Papa Ajasco was like " who is your daddy, these children,go away" but Ajasco refused,Papa Ajasco was blinking, giving him eyes to go away,he refused. When the lady saw that Ajasco was his son,she slapped Papa Ajasco and left angrily. Papa Ajasco was so mad he chased Ajasco around the beach to beat him. grin grin
Another scene I remembered was when a friend of Papa Ajasco died( Actually pretended to be dead to test his family and friends). Papa Ajasco came to the family house and showed no remorse at all. People where crying,his eyes where dried. He then called one of the man's family members and asked them if they won't entertain him.
They brought food (swallow) for him,he starting eating,the other guests where looking at him in amusement. He finished the swallow and the meat. He watched his hands,used his cap to clean the sweat on his face and then he started crying, saying how his dead friend owed him fortunes of money. In fact he started crying so loud that everyone else stopped crying and where looking at him. Some where even consoling him chai grin grin grin grin
I also remember the burial scene. His friend was about to be buried,he suddenly woke up and everybody ran helter skelter, including the Pastor. I remember the pastor ran so fast that he forgot his Bible,when he eventually stopped he was asking " wey my Bible,wey my Bible" chai grin grin grin grin grin
Another scene I remember is where they plan to break into a bank,by digging a tunnel into the bank.
Other memory are distorted,can't remember vividly.
But that video was the most funny comedy I watched as a child.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. by Salmoneus(m): 5:56am On Sep 23, 2020
Hmm...
Re: I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. by Salmoneus(m): 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
Still waiting...
Re: I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. by elotajohn1(m): 2:49am On Sep 27, 2020
Someone should help with me with confirmed site I can download Mortal kombat movies from
Re: I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. by Resurgent2016: 7:46am On Sep 27, 2020
Salmoneus:
Still waiting...

Have you checked YouTube? Any modern show not on youtube probably doesn't exist anywhere else.

Lalasticlala, pls do the needful
Re: I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. by Resurgent2016: 7:47am On Sep 27, 2020
elotajohn1:
Someone should help with me with confirmed site I can download Mortal kombat movies from

How much, grin
Re: I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. by ambrosine: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2020

2 Likes

Re: I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. by elotajohn1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Resurgent2016:

How much, grin

2h recharge card.... Seriously grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. by Salmoneus(m): 7:56am On Dec 17, 2020
still on...
Re: I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. by Olude193: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
I dey find Bassey and Kompany
Re: I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. by Skmoda360(m): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
Re: I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. by Salmoneus(m): 11:53am On May 02, 2021
offer still up there...
Re: I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. by Salmoneus(m): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. by Offpoint1: 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
Salmoneus:
grin grin grin
is offer still open? Let me rip it and send it to you.
Re: I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. by Salmoneus(m): 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Offpoint1:

is offer still open? Let me rip it and send it to you.
Still open, no childish stunts pls, lets see screenshots...
Re: I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. by Salmoneus(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Still open cry

(1) (Reply)

Download Empire Season 2 Episode 12 - (A Rose By Any Other Name) / The Problem With Nollywood / Supersport Acquires Rights To Copa Del Rey KO Stages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.