Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones (25577 Views)

E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) / 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing: Army Confirms PREMIUM TIMES Report / 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by shopandmall(m): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
cramjones:
Last year we had a Nigerian fighter pilot - Wg Cdr Hedima, captured, tortored and beheaded by Boko Haram. Our then President never said a word, in fact the Nigerian Air Force denied they ever knew the late Hedima. Today, we have 105 soldiers kidnapped and again we have a president that is yet to utter a word! In many countries this is an art of war! I should expect 70% of the Nigerian Air Force by now on a bombing campaign, I would expect the President on National TV in front of local and internal press addressing the situation and showing the world how strong and determined we are to route out terrorist. Yet, all we see is citizens doing what we can do best on social media.

We had an utterly destructive president in the name of GEJ. President Buhari must not turn out like him, there must be true CHANGE. We are either a country or we are not. We are not a country if 105 service men are captured without a word or action from the President. Imagine that Boko Haram overtook ISIS as the deadliest terror group in the world, and yet imagine the coalition and the number of bombs that have landed ISIS territory. Are we still a country! President Buhari must smell the coffee and wake up!

God Bless the Nigerian Armed Forces!

-CramJones

Will any reasonable government not get the facts from the right sources before making comments? When did premium times become the yardstick of journalism and reporting. In their report they said "feared missing" so they are also not with the facts. Lets pray for the soldiers and trust God for the best for them!
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by InvertedHammer: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
/
Buhari vs. GEJ: Who deserves to be the President?

None.

But then, if you don't play the lottery, don't expect to win.

Nigeria deserves a young and vibrant leader. Buhari is too old to be the President. The closest we get to a young President in the person of GEJ turned out to be a train wreck.

Where do Nigerians go from here? No where. Just live your life , die, be buried and forgotten. If you expect Nigeria to reach some greatness, you may have to wait till eternity because it ain't gonna happen.
/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by kellylander(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
Wait for how long to address this kind of news?Remember GEJ doubts and timing during chibok girls tragedy. I hope n pry PMB does not allow history repeat itself.
Xbee007:
I don't think[b][/b] they can all be kidnapped by Boko Haram, we should wait for[b][/b] the relevant officials to come out and brief Nigerians b4 we jump to conclusion.
God Bless The Nigerian Army!
God Bless Nigeria!!
God Bless Us All!!!

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by NOBODYY: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
Firefire:
undecided
#OFFTOPIC question

bro..whats the name of the app you used to input a marker in a picture?? (as in that red circle)
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by Ahmeduana(m): 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
talktonase:
are you sure those soldiers are not chillin somewhre sippin origin...
NO, THEY ARE PART OF BUHARIS DONATION TO FURTHER THE COURSE OF BOKO HARAM.
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by OlujobaSamuel: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
thinking........doubt if a terrorist organization will kidnap tens of soldiers at a go. We are talking of 105trained military officers, not cadets, it's even dangerous for the terrorists to do so because the soldiers are always combat ready without even a weapon on them. How were they conveyed sef.
@op why exhibit your foolishness here before you relate your message.
God help we civilians.
na war be dis if true.
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by swaggprofessor(m): 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
naijapips02:
GEJ's cluelessness is fast becoming raw wisdom when compared with BuBu's imbecility.
I never imagined that someone publicly displaying his stupidity could actually get 57likes that's to show how stupid the world is becoming
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by bankylan: 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
What is special about Nigerian soldiers? Did you say 'trained'? you must be sleeping!!!!!The trained are the IDF, the Delta Force, the Seals....It is not by charming snakes and doing press ups, when they are not boy scouts....Do you know how many killings that are not reported? I have a childhood friend in the army fighting BH, the story is pathetic!!!!

Martins301:
Give the OP two gold medals.

1. The first medal for being so dumb as to believe that 105 TRAINED NIGERIAN SOLDIERS will go missing

2. The second in case he misplaces the first
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by Emyogalanya: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
Just where is obj's girlfriend oh now that the soldiers wey dey stroll around sambisa corridor don lost who wan go bring back our girls
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by Laolu97(m): 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
U guys ar blaming everytin on PMB right...?Dont just say lemme type sumtin and liv,its improper.Besides u guys ar talkin abt air strikes.To be sincere,Airstrikes ar not capable of defeatin any terrorist organisations,it can only weaken dem.We nid contant ground forces attack to defeat dem.Even d european countries ar trying to implement more ground forces against ISIS and few air strikes into their operation,Though boko haram might have kill more people than ISIS but ISIS military and technology power is far better than dose of Boko haram.Dats y dey ar a very big national threat.
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by saint047(m): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
Buhari will lead the Battle from the front as a competent military General. (March 2015) ...#BringBackOurSoldiers (November 2015). #Change

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by saintkel(m): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
naijapips02:
GEJ's cluelessness is fast becoming raw wisdom when compared with BuBu's imbecility.
Supported
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by mindtricks: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
irynterri:
i have a soldier friend that has been declared missing since last year(still praying he is alive),lots too have gone without their bodies been found,dis country lacks respect for human lives some are even wishing more could happen just to insult the govt.,the govt. too are to be blamed because of how they ridiculed the previous administration,no one cares about the widows and fatherless ones left behind,everything here is a political weapon,Nigerians learn to keep sentiments aside and work for peace,i'm still waiting for adesina or lai mohammed to come out with their own versions

This is no joke if true.

We dont show concern unless it is our relation that is affected.

Sad!
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by fart: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
Forget this please there are more important things to beg for. I don't ha e light in my house. Please Mr. President please, I need light oooo
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by momentum85(m): 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
ojaydedon:
hmmm

THE WIND OF CHANGE IS REALLY BLOWING OH.. THAT EVEN SOLDIERS ARE MISSING...

BABA DO/SAY SOMETHING NOW OH...

#bring back our soldiers..

Please laugh with me.

Question: What is the definition of wahala.......

Answer: Wahala can be defined as when a soldier punish you finish, come release you make you dey go, you come climb your bike come shout 'officer thunder fire you' and your bike no gree start.

grin grin grin grin
Guy I don laf fall for ground! Chai! U ve really made my day.
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by Dgreat07(m): 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2015

Thank God for my kid bro that just called me now. He arrived Maiduguri after running from Baga through the Grace of God. May the souls of the fallen Soldiers and Officers rest in peace. Amen
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by jerome4u(m): 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
Op small nah remain u for blame GEJ for the missing soldiers, buhari shuld better wake up and do something it, we have lost a lot of nigeria,s this year.
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by LEXYCOM: 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nigerians, don't worry about the soldiers.....it all game plan.....abi una no dey watch America movies were the actor is capture and will laster kill the boss
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
talktonase:
are you sure those soldiers are not chillin somewhre sippin origin...
lmao! Wtf
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by Atlantian: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
cramjones:
Last year we had a Nigerian fighter pilot - Wg Cdr Hedima, captured, tortored and beheaded by Boko Haram. Our then President never said a word, in fact the Nigerian Air Force denied they ever knew the late Hedima. Today, we have 105 soldiers kidnapped and again we have a president that is yet to utter a word! In many countries this is an art of war! I should expect 70% of the Nigerian Air Force by now on a bombing campaign, I would expect the President on National TV in front of local and internal press addressing the situation and showing the world how strong and determined we are to route out terrorist. Yet, all we see is citizens doing what we can do best on social media.

We had an utterly destructive president in the name of GEJ. President Buhari must not turn out like him, there must be true CHANGE. We are either a country or we are not. We are not a country if 105 service men are captured without a word or action from the President. Imagine that Boko Haram overtook ISIS as the deadliest terror group in the world, and yet imagine the coalition and the number of bombs that have landed ISIS territory. Are we still a country! President Buhari must smell the coffee and wake up!

-CramJones

You are very mad. Say the truth and redeem your stupid image. Buhari is worst than GEJ. That is the truth, and Africa is nothing to the world. Boko Haram has killed more than ISIS, yet the entire NATO and developed world are fighting ISIS, yet Nigeria is battling Boko Haram alone. Buhari is now seeing what GEJ was going through but with hatred of Nigerians and the world. What can the fuckin.g General do ? Silly Buhari hasnt even made a comment. That's the least he could do. But he hasnt opened his smelling mouth. Fuc.k him.
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

Hey fooooool, leave GEJ out of ur stupidity.
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by Escapevelocity(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
FREEEMANAN:

gerrahere

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by FREEEMANAN(m): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Escapevelocity:
gerrahere

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by Escapevelocity(m): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=FREEEMANAN post=40197216][/quote]

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by FREEEMANAN(m): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=Escapevelocity post=40197418][/quote]

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by buskie13(m): 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
Firefire:
undecided
that NgeneUkwenu was an slowpoke... n still an slowpoke cos she's adapted to Buhari body odour and imbecility...now she no fit talk cos she get mouth odour ...yeye

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by Dgreat07(m): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Martins301:
Give the OP two gold medals.

1. The first medal for being so dumb as to believe that 105 TRAINED NIGERIAN SOLDIERS will go missing

2. The second in case he misplaces the first

There was an attack on military camp dude
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by Escapevelocity(m): 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=FREEEMANAN post=40197534][/quote]

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by shos: 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
ojaydedon:
hmmm

THE WIND OF CHANGE IS REALLY BLOWING OH.. THAT EVEN SOLDIERS ARE MISSING...

BABA DO/SAY SOMETHING NOW OH...

#bring back our soldiers..

Please laugh with me.

Question: What is the definition of wahala.......

Answer: Wahala can be defined as when a soldier punish you finish, come release you make you dey go, you come climb your bike come shout 'officer thunder fire you' and your bike no gree start.

grin grin grin grin
na die u die so, u can't live to share d testimony.
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
EdCure:
Nigeria is not working. It's time for we southerners to break-up from this union of northern terror and backwardness before we are consumed by its brain child.
The black race need to move on and compete with civilised and intelligent humans in the contemporary world.

Leave the north to Islam and its attendant culture of terror, backwardness and stone age practices. We must catch up with the next evolutionary breakthrough, or go extinct!!!
you said it well bro..we can only move on if we forget about the north...its just that we got friends there... embarassed
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by Sunshinelady(f): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ecoplexus:
It has dawned on us that Buhari was never prepared to rule even after 30 years of being in the sideline; one would have thought by now that he would have a complete knowledge of Nigeria's problem and how to solve them but the reverse is the case. The quality of leaders we elect keep depreciating after each election; I hope our next president won't be a complete dunce.
. Oh dear!! This pic is so funi! But i pray d soldiers are found pls
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by FREEEMANAN(m): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=Escapevelocity post=40197993][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Kogi State Commissioners With Their Portfolios, Today At Lokoja / Why Sanwo-olu’s HOS Sacked VIS’ Boss Gbolahun Toriola / PDP Shuts Down Official Twitter Handle Account @pdpnigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.