Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages (48501 Views)

Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos / Benin Republic Invades 16 Nigerian Villages, Hoists Flag Of Annexation:vanguad / SHOCKING! Benin Republic Invades 16 Nigerian Villages, Hoists Flag Of Annexation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by Kagawa10: 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

Face beniniose people
Stop ranting ..this is what afonja ranted before ywt
today we have emir
And what's you cursed ibo's business with Benin Yoruba entering Kwara? Was Kwara attacked by them? No! So, what are you animals shouting about?
I went to Obudu's cattle ranch and met a Camerounian woman and her little child on the hill near the border! Does that means Calabar has now been invaded by the camerounians?
The headlines is to tell Nigeria government to tighten and improve the security on its borders however you cursed goats with no borders whatsoever turned the thread to another thing! How is the invasion different from the niger people who keeps invading the North borders at every given time?
Cursed useless people!

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by Kagawa10: 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

Maybe na your papa land the orient refinary is in your father's land

Lol! Same way Kaduna has a refinery!
Imagine building a refinery in Anambra yet tapping its oil from igala's land!
Lol! Ibo man na crook since time memorial!
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by tonychristopher: 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kagawa10:

And what's you cursed ibo's business with Benin Yoruba entering Kwara? Was Kwara attacked by them? No! So, what are you animals shouting about?
I went to Obudu's cattle ranch and met a Camerounian woman and her little child on the hill near the border! Does that means Calabar has now been invaded by the camerounians?
The headlines is to tell Nigeria government to tighten and improve the security on its borders however you cursed goats with no borders whatsoever turned the thread to another thing! How is the invasion different from the niger people who keeps invading the North borders at every given time?
Cursed useless people!

The conncetiion is that Igbo is in Nigeria and Nigerians unless you want to say we are not ...then the kwarra state takeover by Benin is an affront not only to yoribas but Nigerians at large

That's the nexus
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by Kagawa10: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

The conncetiion is that Igbo is in Nigeria and Nigerians unless you want to say we are not ...then the kwarra state takeover by Benin is an affront not only to yoribas but Nigerians at large

That's the nexus
Was that what you cursed eediots discussed?
And I thought you goats are no more Nigerians but biafra?
Let me get this straight, how does this invasion means taking over? Let me know then when the North were taken over by Niger and Chad people who keeps invading the North's border!
You ibos are just cursed whether you believe it or not!
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by NuellettY: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kagawa10:

Let me get this straight, how does this invasion means taking over? Let me know then when the North were taken over by Niger and Chad people who keeps invading the North's border!
Opinion of a frustrated fool
Cry me a river ...there was a country
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
So 'cus Itshekiri people have carved out a unique identity for themselves & detest being called Yoruba, that's why you want to carve out Igbo sub groups and make them non - Igbo? Hehehe! The frustration is real.
For your information, Ukwuani people speak Igbo Language, as well as their own Ukwuani dialect.
Abeg, face SW and leave Igbo sub groups alone. No be us do una.

Kagawa10:

They are simply ukwuanis, the same way itshekiri are simply itshekiri!
Ukwuani don't even speak ibo language yet you goats won't leave them alone!
Lol! Just try to claim anyone's land apart from your cursed five landlocked state, it won't be 3mil this time!
Yeye useless people!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by tonychristopher: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kagawa10:

The average Yoruba man and curses ...you guys can use mouth to sink a nuclear powered submarine

See curses

How old are u anyway
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by tonychristopher: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
nwanlecha:
So 'cus Itshekiri people have carved out a unique identity for themselves & detest being called Yoruba, that's why you want to carve out Igbo sub groups and make them non - Igbo? Hehehe! The frustration is real.
For your information, Ukwuani people speak Igbo Language, as well as their own Ukwuani dialect.

Why won't itshekiri distance themselves from them....it is normal

I asked the idiot to tell us if ukwuani is a Yoruba word

Who wants to be associated with them...even Benin and kabba in kogi with awori in Lagos distance themselves

The latest are the ijebus

So don't argue with them

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by tonychristopher: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kagawa10:

Ukwuani don't even speak ibo language yet you goats won't leave them alone! Lol! Just try to claim anyone's land apart from your cursed five landlocked state, it won't be 3mil this time!
Yeye useless people!

Ukwuani don't speak Igbo they speak Latin yet ukwuani is Igbo

Can you pls write the Latin ukwuani speaks

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by tonychristopher: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol! Same way Kaduna has a refinery!
Imagine building a refinery in Anambra yet tapping its oil from igala's land!
Lol! Ibo man na crook since time memorial!

If you noticed that you are the only one replying ...your brothers have run away from this thread due to shame

Continue in patience voice

Lol

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by Kagawa10: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
nwanlecha:

Lol!
Itshekiri have always been itshekiri, same with Ukwuanis!
And get this straight, ukwuani aint a dialect of ibo! It's a language with various dialects on its own!
Their cultures and tradition aint ibo either! Hence, any attempt to claim these people lands like your ibo fore fathers of cursed memory did, 3 mil would be a child's play!
Yeye useless people!

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by Kagawa10: 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

If you noticed that you are the only one replying ...your brothers have run away from this thread due to shame

Continue in patience voice

Lol
It's more like I came late to the party but I doubt an ibo dullard like you would understand such a simple thing!
Ibo and dullness are like siamese twins!
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by tonychristopher: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kagawa10:

It's more like I came late to the party but I doubt an ibo dullard like you would understand such a simple thing!
Ibo and dullness are like siamese twins!

Have you submerged the submarine ..party boy

Oya curse yourself again
Qoute yourself
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by Yujin(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
rexbuton:

1. Killed your people in millions ? When? During the war? Biafra made the first offensive if you remember.. And bombed a soft target in the West

2. Stole which wealth in particular? Your coal mines are still in Enugu. And your mineral resources still abandoned all over the SE. Instead chinese companies are busy mining your minerals and paying pittances, but no single Igbo man has confronted them

3. Indegenization? That was Ahmadu bello's theory in solving the Igbo domineering spirit. igbos want to lord over their neighbours and hosts citing the example of the Jews. When the Jews took over Europe, they never made a sound or claimed they owned it all. They left us to do the maths. Abia state implemented indegenization recently too, any thoughts on that?

4. The SE has infrastructure, but there are few people staying there. The SE has real military installations that I've been to, but when the people are trooping out daily, do you expect the government to come and site more ministries there? To be run by old men and women? How many Fed. Govt infrastructure are in Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Cross river and delta states? How many in Sokoto, Kebbi, Osun, Ondo, Kogi, Kwara? It is the people of a community that develop it and not outsiders

5. I admit that the average fulani is bloodthirsty, but some Igbos are known for their careless manner of speaking and inciteful behaviour. During the pre-war massacre, after Nzeogwu killed the northern elite where there immediate reprisals? No.. The igbos went on to draw caricatures of Balewa, and Ironsi flooded the civil service with his brothers.. What is the expected result?

6. Have you read the bakassi report? It is available on public domain. Bakassi has never really been ours. SIMPLE FACT! Go on and read it. And what concerns the Igbo with biafra? If you really loved cross river, you could have sited your capital or '2nd capital in Calabar', instead you put them in Enugu and Umuahia. Is Umuahia more developed than Calabar?

7. Any protest that involves burning a nation's flag isn't a peaceful protest anymore. Any protest calling for the destruction of Nigeria isn't peaceful. Any protest that restricts movement of vehicles on a federal highway isn't peaceful. I'm not calling for massacre, I'm only reminding you that as at 0800hrs today, you're a NIGERIAN and you can't change that. When you develop your region, there would be need for a bridge. As at today, the SE leads nowhere

Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by Yujin(m): 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
rexbuton:

1. Killed your people in millions ? When? During the war? Biafra made the first offensive if you remember.. And bombed a soft target in the West

2. Stole which wealth in particular? Your coal mines are still in Enugu. And your mineral resources still abandoned all over the SE. Instead chinese companies are busy mining your minerals and paying pittances, but no single Igbo man has confronted them

3. Indegenization? That was Ahmadu bello's theory in solving the Igbo domineering spirit. igbos want to lord over their neighbours and hosts citing the example of the Jews. When the Jews took over Europe, they never made a sound or claimed they owned it all. They left us to do the maths. Abia state implemented indegenization recently too, any thoughts on that?

4. The SE has infrastructure, but there are few people staying there. The SE has real military installations that I've been to, but when the people are trooping out daily, do you expect the government to come and site more ministries there? To be run by old men and women? How many Fed. Govt infrastructure are in Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Cross river and delta states? How many in Sokoto, Kebbi, Osun, Ondo, Kogi, Kwara? It is the people of a community that develop it and not outsiders

5. I admit that the average fulani is bloodthirsty, but some Igbos are known for their careless manner of speaking and inciteful behaviour. During the pre-war massacre, after Nzeogwu killed the northern elite where there immediate reprisals? No.. The igbos went on to draw caricatures of Balewa, and Ironsi flooded the civil service with his brothers.. What is the expected result?

6. Have you read the bakassi report? It is available on public domain. Bakassi has never really been ours. SIMPLE FACT! Go on and read it. And what concerns the Igbo with biafra? If you really loved cross river, you could have sited your capital or '2nd capital in Calabar', instead you put them in Enugu and Umuahia. Is Umuahia more developed than Calabar?

7. Any protest that involves burning a nation's flag isn't a peaceful protest anymore. Any protest calling for the destruction of Nigeria isn't peaceful. Any protest that restricts movement of vehicles on a federal highway isn't peaceful. I'm not calling for massacre, I'm only reminding you that as at 0800hrs today, you're a NIGERIAN and you can't change that. When you develop your region, there would be need for a bridge. As at today, the SE leads nowhere

Of course SE leads no where. I hope foreign nationals are reading what we are writing here. I've stopped being a Nigerian in my junior secondary school days. That was the time I discovered the evil called Nigeria. I'm from Nigeria and never a Nigerian. My colleagues those days know very well my stance. Like I've been saying for long time on this forum. We are watching. You will see things in this Nigeria and you will shed tears. I've shed mine already and have dedicated my life for the noble cause of bringing this evil Nigeria to her knees. I have no problem with the peace loving people within Nigeria but the evil system is what I'll dissolve.

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by Kagawa10: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

Why won't itshekiri distance themselves from them....it is normal

I asked the idiot to tell us if ukwuani is a Yoruba word

Who wants to be associated with them...even Benin and kabba in kogi with awori in Lagos distance themselves

The latest are the ijebus

So don't argue with them
Lol!
Making useless assertions won't change the fact that Ukwuani aint ibos! These people are not ibo mates in tradion and culture that dated and are several years older than the cursed tribe, named ibo!
And for the records, only few itshekiri has their descent in Ife! Hence, they have always been Itshekiri!
Yeye useless people!
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hehehe, You wish! Abeg, take am easy oh before you run mad on top Igbo people matter. But wait oh, why have you left the Bennonoise who are taking over your lands to pour your bile on innocent Igbo people who have done nothing to you? Onye mere ụnụ ihe nkea è meterokwa ya.

Kagawa10:

Lol!
And get this straight, ukwuani aint a dialect of ibo! It's a language with various dialects on its own!
Their cultures and tradition aint ibo either! Hence, any attempt to claim these people lands like your ibo fore fathers of cursed memory did, 3 mil would be a child's play!
Yeye useless people!

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by hoobs(m): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kagawa10:

Ukwuani don't even speak ibo language yet you goats won't leave them alone! Lol! Just try to claim anyone's land apart from your cursed five landlocked state, it won't be 3mil this time!
Yeye useless people!
this ppl sef,the only thingf the average yoruba guy know is how to throw insults up and down,without backing it up with facts!,so who told you that Ukwuani doesn't speak igbo?

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by hoobs(m): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kagawa10:

didn't u read where dy where hosting benin flag there abi no b dsame article we read?
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by tonychristopher: 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
nwanlecha:
Hehehe, You wish! Abeg, take am easy oh before you run mad on top Igbo people matter. But wait oh, why have you left the Bennonoise who are taking over your lands to pour your bile on innocent Igbo people who have done nothing to you? Onye mere ụnụ ihe nkea è meterokwa ya.

He left beniniose to talk who is Igbo ...in himi have seen stupidity in its finest order
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by limario(m): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
saytan:

you mean Biafra? there is nothing like biafra
u are a monkey in niger-area.
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by divineappo(m): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/tension-in-kwara-over-invasion-of-16-villages-by-benin-republic/226078/
i just spoke with my friend in okuta town in kwara state. He said, this news is false and fabricated. Please nigerians, dont believe dis news. Its false and fabricated. my friend over there said, okuta and other villages around d border are all living in peace. No invasion by benin republic
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol!
Yeye useless people!
hmmm your mama smells like wet dog
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
divineappo:
i just spoke with my friend in okuta town in kwara state. He said, this news is false and fabricated. Please nigerians, dont believe dis news. Its false and fabricated. my friend over there said, okuta and other villages around d border are all living in peace. No invasion by benin republic
which okuta the one am in please there is tension there ooo even the benin soldier are visible from the village am in
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by tweetiebishop(m): 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
This agitation for the sovereign state of Biafra is unequivocally pointless. The people behind this rancour are just a bunch of selfish individuals like Asari dokubo and his goons.
Even the award winning self proclaimed protagonist called Ojukwu learnt from his mistakes. Mistakes that could have been avoided only if he wasn't a two-faced actor seeking celebrity status.
Funny enough, I don't even think Bayelsans are ready to join the movement. So, what's up?
A word of advice. If you guys really wanna secede, you should start by calling all your people in the southwest back home. Let Lagos the so-called no-man's land be. Leave the North also. Start developing your cities.
I have lots of Igbo friends and they do not share this ideology of a yellow sun.
Back then, lots of people were ready to fight alongside the Igbos because of the massacre in the North. But now, even your kinsmen are not ready to support this cause.
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by OmoRashidah: 12:15am On Nov 23, 2015
Bunch of politics & lies!!!!! If Benin Republic really came to Nigeria not even. Badagry not to talk of Lagos but all the way to Kwara state with a bunch of flags then it's not the beninoise people to blame but the Naija custom officers and government! Please leave Benin alone .. Just a damn shame instead of the Nigerian government to behave like the big brother of Africa especially to a neighboring small country like Benin that is full of Nigerians and very similar to the Nigerian culture, they just trying to put the country down by including the country in their politics!! Beninoise people are just managing with the small things that they have they're definitely not worried about any crazy nation!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Identify MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In This Throwback Photo? / Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode / OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.