Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages (48509 Views)

Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos / Benin Republic Invades 16 Nigerian Villages, Hoists Flag Of Annexation:vanguad / SHOCKING! Benin Republic Invades 16 Nigerian Villages, Hoists Flag Of Annexation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by petrelli07: 4:27am On Nov 20, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

I'm seeing international conspiracy and support for Biafra from world powers. Nothing will give Benin the impetus to invade and cease Nigeria community at this point of heightened Biafra war seccesion
give me the name and number of your kush supplier... he's selling good stuff ooo..
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by Yujin(m): 6:07am On Nov 20, 2015
rexbuton:
The nigerian government is inept, weak and driven by a separate agenda. this country reeks of corruption and mediocrity that Buhari has failed to solve

My igbo brothers applauding the development should remember that as at this moment you remain nigerians, and that would not change anytime soon. One does not set fire to his house because he has built a new one. Your present actions will be the reference point of future discrimination and genocides against your people, of whom many are ignorant of the depth of hatred cultivated in our hearts by a few childish internet biafrans.

Burning the nigerian tricolor, sedition and disparaging remarks about Nigeria are VERY SERIOUS OFFENCES that carry MAXIMUM PENALTY, that's if it isn't already administered by a mob. Nigeria remains our country, your businessmen all have nigerian passports, ID cards, licenses etc Do not let your statements and actions lead to another senseless massacre, Nigerians have become wiser. Find out what happened to the guy caught on camera burning the nigerian flag! A penny for your thoughts
Listen and listen clearly. Nigeria has not treated us like citizens. You killed our people in millions and stole our wealth after which you drove out of civil servants and professionals from their various posts during your indigenization policy. You've denied us infrastructures and ensured to suppress our efforts at surviving but against all odds God has been our helper. You failed to realize that no human system no matter well thought out and executed can be perfect. It is said when you dig a hole for your enemy don't dig too much just in case you eventually fall in. We have continued to see our people murdered and brought back in trucks to our lands and their properties destroyed without anyone punished for it. Are you still very wicked to expect us to worry over what befalls her? We will be daft to do that. It was OBJ who gave out Bakassi without battling an eyelid. Many of you supported and are still calling for the killing of peaceful protesters as though their lives are worthless. If you don't know, know it today that your evil actions and insensitivity has taken away any iota of patriotism from us. Already you are have even supported a massacre of a peaceful people because you don't value their lives yet you expect them to share your worries. Imagine building a bridge that everyone will use is seen as doing the SE a favour. Tufiaakwa!!

3 Likes

Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 20, 2015
GoodMuyis:

pls school the guy how many French colony are prospering today, Tahiti is as poor as a village because of France. Niger Republic despite having uranium still live in abjectly poverty because of france. it would have being better if USA, China, even South Africa support them it would be better than France
Thanks for adding he who has ears let him hear. If he doesnt feel like them let him choose the option of losing so many friends and family members in a war.
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by akigbemaru: 7:54am On Nov 20, 2015
Benin rep invades naija boarders
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by Nooruddyne: 9:01am On Nov 20, 2015
The Only Reason That Igbos Want to run away from Nigeria is because of economic benafit of crude oil in Nigeria and they cannot achieve it unless hausa fulanis and yorubas support them even their leaders and business men that are in north and west dont want it,only those that did not witness Nigerian civil war want it.If i'm were precident Buhari I Wll let them go,agriculture can sustain Nigeria and now the crude oil is found In d north
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by robosky02(m): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2015
BUHARI will certainly find it hard to keep nigeria.....
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by rexbuton: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2015
Yujin:

Listen and listen clearly. Nigeria has not treated us like citizens. You killed our people in millions and stole our wealth after which you drove out of civil servants and professionals from their various posts during your indigenization policy. You've denied us infrastructures and ensured to suppress our efforts at surviving but against all odds God has been our helper. You failed to realize that no human system no matter well thought out and executed can be perfect. It is said when you dig a hole for your enemy don't dig too much just in case you eventually fall in. We have continued to see our people murdered and brought back in trucks to our lands and their properties destroyed without anyone punished for it. Are you still very wicked to expect us to worry over what befalls her? We will be daft to do that. It was OBJ who gave out Bakassi without battling an eyelid. Many of you supported and are still calling for the killing of peaceful protesters as though their lives are worthless. If you don't know, know it today that your evil actions and insensitivity has taken away any iota of patriotism from us. Already you are have even supported a massacre of a peaceful people because you don't value their lives yet you expect them to share your worries. Imagine building a bridge that everyone will use is seen as doing the SE a favour. Tufiaakwa!!

1. Killed your people in millions ? When? During the war? Biafra made the first offensive if you remember.. And bombed a soft target in the West

2. Stole which wealth in particular? Your coal mines are still in Enugu. And your mineral resources still abandoned all over the SE. Instead chinese companies are busy mining your minerals and paying pittances, but no single Igbo man has confronted them

3. Indegenization? That was Ahmadu bello's theory in solving the Igbo domineering spirit. igbos want to lord over their neighbours and hosts citing the example of the Jews. When the Jews took over Europe, they never made a sound or claimed they owned it all. They left us to do the maths. Abia state implemented indegenization recently too, any thoughts on that?

4. The SE has infrastructure, but there are few people staying there. The SE has real military installations that I've been to, but when the people are trooping out daily, do you expect the government to come and site more ministries there? To be run by old men and women? How many Fed. Govt infrastructure are in Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Cross river and delta states? How many in Sokoto, Kebbi, Osun, Ondo, Kogi, Kwara? It is the people of a community that develop it and not outsiders

5. I admit that the average fulani is bloodthirsty, but some Igbos are known for their careless manner of speaking and inciteful behaviour. During the pre-war massacre, after Nzeogwu killed the northern elite where there immediate reprisals? No.. The igbos went on to draw caricatures of Balewa, and Ironsi flooded the civil service with his brothers.. What is the expected result?

6. Have you read the bakassi report? It is available on public domain. Bakassi has never really been ours. SIMPLE FACT! Go on and read it. And what concerns the Igbo with biafra? If you really loved cross river, you could have sited your capital or '2nd capital in Calabar', instead you put them in Enugu and Umuahia. Is Umuahia more developed than Calabar?

7. Any protest that involves burning a nation's flag isn't a peaceful protest anymore. Any protest calling for the destruction of Nigeria isn't peaceful. Any protest that restricts movement of vehicles on a federal highway isn't peaceful. I'm not calling for massacre, I'm only reminding you that as at 0800hrs today, you're a NIGERIAN and you can't change that. When you develop your region, there would be need for a bridge. As at today, the SE leads nowhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by tonychristopher: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/tension-in-kwara-over-invasion-of-16-villages-by-benin-republic/226078/

Not again...Benin ? Why must everybody be taking his share is kwarra

Is kwarra up for grabs

Hausa has taken
Fulani has taken
Benin is taking
Who knows next?
Maybe Igbo

*runs outta here *

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by tonychristopher: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2015
rexbuton:

1. Killed your people in millions ? When? During the war? Biafra made the first offensive if you remember.. And bombed a soft target in the West

2. Stole which wealth in particular? Your coal mines are still in Enugu. And your mineral resources still abandoned all over the SE. Instead chinese companies are busy mining your minerals and paying pittances, but no single Igbo man has confronted them

3. Indegenization? That was Ahmadu bello's theory in solving the Igbo domineering spirit. igbos want to lord over their neighbours and hosts citing the example of the Jews. When the Jews took over Europe, they never made a sound or claimed they owned it all. They left us to do the maths. Abia state implemented indegenization recently too, any thoughts on that?

4. The SE has infrastructure, but there are few people staying there. The SE has real military installations that I've been to, but when the people are trooping out daily, do you expect the government to come and site more ministries there? To be run by old men and women? How many Fed. Govt infrastructure are in Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Cross river and delta states? How many in Sokoto, Kebbi, Osun, Ondo, Kogi, Kwara? It is the people of a community that develop it and not outsiders

5. I admit that the average fulani is bloodthirsty, but some Igbos are known for their careless manner of speaking and inciteful behaviour. During the pre-war massacre, after Nzeogwu killed the northern elite where there immediate reprisals? No.. The igbos went on to draw caricatures of Balewa, and Ironsi flooded the civil service with his brothers.. What is the expected result?

6. Have you read the bakassi report? It is available on public domain. Bakassi has never really been ours. SIMPLE FACT! Go on and read it. And what concerns the Igbo with biafra? If you really loved cross river, you could have sited your capital or '2nd capital in Calabar', instead you put them in Enugu and Umuahia. Is Umuahia more developed than Calabar?

7. Any protest that involves burning a nation's flag isn't a peaceful protest anymore. Any protest calling for the destruction of Nigeria isn't peaceful. Any protest that restricts movement of vehicles on a federal highway isn't peaceful. I'm not calling for massacre, I'm only reminding you that as at 0800hrs today, you're a NIGERIAN and you can't change that. When you develop your region, there would be need for a bridge. As at today, the SE leads nowhere

This is about kwarra ..why go 40yrs behind ..do u dwell in last
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by tonychristopher: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2015
Nooruddyne:
The Only Reason That Igbos Want to run away from Nigeria is because of economic benafit of crude oil in Nigeria and they cannot achieve it unless hausa fulanis and yorubas support them even their leaders and business men that are in north and west dont want it,only those that did not witness Nigerian civil war want it.If i'm were precident Buhari I Wll let them go,agriculture can sustain Nigeria and now the crude oil is found In d north

But why are you guys like this

This is Benin invading Nigeria I mean yorubaland or .your here talking Biafra

Lol

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by rexbuton: 9:21am On Nov 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

This is about kwarra ..why go 40yrs behind ..do u dwell in last

Tony my good friend.. I knew you'd come! Your people are even worse off than 40years ago! I thought you'd answer my questions
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by tonychristopher: 9:23am On Nov 20, 2015
rexbuton:

Tony my good friend.. I knew you'd come! Your people are even worse off than 40years ago! I thought you'd answer my questions

So why don't allow them to go ..instead of begging them

From the way kwarra is been raped ....I wonder if there will be anything left of them in a decade time

This is the funniest time of Nigeria with a dullard there
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 20, 2015
naijamerican:
Not sure why so many people are against Biafra? I thought most Nigerians hated igbos? They should allow the igbos to go their own way if they are so disliked and mistrusted.

I agree. They need to go. They should form a real union and get their elected leaders to propose a referendum. Nobody will do dt job for them.
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by Nooruddyne: 9:28am On Nov 20, 2015
I Did not agree with u that the average hausa fulani are blood thirsty.Igbos are those that killed hausas first in first coup in Nigeria but claimed northerners masscre them.
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by tonychristopher: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2015
rexbuton:
The nigerian government is inept, weak and driven by a separate agenda. this country reeks of corruption and mediocrity that Buhari has failed to solve

My igbo brothers applauding the development should remember that as at this moment you remain nigerians, and that would not change anytime soon. One does not set fire to his house because he has built a new one. Your present actions will be the reference point of future discrimination and genocides against your people, of whom many are ignorant of the depth of hatred cultivated in our hearts by a few childish internet biafrans.

Burning the nigerian tricolor, sedition and disparaging remarks about Nigeria are VERY SERIOUS OFFENCES that carry MAXIMUM PENALTY, that's if it isn't already administered by a mob. Nigeria remains our country, your businessmen all have nigerian passports, ID cards, licenses etc Do not let your statements and actions lead to another senseless massacre, Nigerians have become wiser. Find out what happened to the guy caught on camera burning the nigerian flag! A penny for your thoughts

Can I ask you personal question sir

Why is Nigeria and other tribes afriad of letting Igbo go inspite of the hate

Pls answer me
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by Nooruddyne: 9:31am On Nov 20, 2015
U are right because the agitation of biafra has died long ago.
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by rexbuton: 9:35am On Nov 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

So why don't allow them to go ..instead of begging them

From the way kwarra is been raped ....I wonder if there will be anything left of them in a decade time

This is the funniest time of Nigeria with a dullard there

begging them? im not ooo>>

your people are spread all over the country, in every single LGA, and that makes them easy targets. it would make some much sense if Igbos pull out of the 31 other states and return home, kill all the policemen/ soldiers and take over government. hoist your flag and declare a sovereign state. everyone would take you seriously. Instead of staying in your enemy's land and making noise like my former gatekeeper

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by rexbuton: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2015
Nooruddyne:
I Did not agree with u that the average hausa fulani are blood thirsty.Igbos are those that killed hausas first in first coup in Nigeria but claimed northerners masscre them.

hausa fulanis are bloodthirsty. i also pointed out that the igbos carried out a one-sided cleansing
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by rexbuton: 9:42am On Nov 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

Can I ask you personal question sir

Why is Nigeria and other tribes afriad of letting Igbo go inspite of the hate

Pls answer me

You know the answer already.. You know how much i would love to refer to you as a foreigner. your region contributes almost nothing, Truth is, the Igbos don't want to go. else you would have pursued it legally, show me a copy or a picture of a motion submitted to the UN for independence. do you guys even know the requirements for attaining independence?

soon the rest of nigeria would call your bluff and push you guys out to start your biafra
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by Nooruddyne: 9:44am On Nov 20, 2015
This Boni Yayi Is Using Politics to deceive our precident,he was very close to Jonathan and decieved him when the contested for africa union chairman.we will no longer accept any invasion of our territory.
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by tonychristopher: 10:16am On Nov 20, 2015
rexbuton:

You know the answer already.. You know how much i would love to refer to you as a foreigner. your region contributes almost nothing, Truth is, the Igbos don't want to go. else you would have pursued it legally, show me a copy or a picture of a motion submitted to the UN for independence. do you guys even know the requirements for attaining independence?

soon the rest of nigeria would call your bluff and push you guys out to start your biafra

Oga I just asked u a simple question you are been emotional here..so who fought the war and who fought to keep them back
Who are those protesting for their freedom and whivare the ones saying they will not agree

Oh you want a copy of UN..if you see a true copy will you recognise it abi u wan form una sophistion

Oga Igbo do not produce anything yet their region is not the poorest maybe the oil that abia and IMO is producing is in okitipupa maybe the oil the rivers Igbo region and anioma region are producing is in ilesan..maybe the oil discovered in anambra is in Ado ekiti

Bros abeg go .I think say na intelligent person I am engaging ..but just a sentimental one

So face Benin people

But wait the old
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by tonychristopher: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2015
rexbuton:

begging them? im not ooo>>

your people are spread all over the country, in every single LGA, and that makes them easy targets. it would make some much sense if Igbos pull out of the 31 other states and return home, kill all the policemen/ soldiers and take over government. hoist your flag and declare a sovereign state. everyone would take you seriously. Instead of staying in your enemy's land and making noise like my former gatekeeper

What is wrong with Blackman and his brain

People wants out and that doesn't mean they want to fight

Why are u people see everything as fight

Easy target

Face Benin people

The old Benin kingdom took Lagos
The new Benin republic has taken part of kwarra
The former Fulani caliphate took Ilorin

What else ?

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by Kagawa10: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
oh! Spare me the bull crap KWARA mixed state ? The right word should be conquered yoruba state stop shifting the post
Just like abia and anambra are conquered state, where igala ransack ibo heads daily!
Yeye cursed tribe!
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by Kagawa10: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2015
patrick89:

this is why I like you! you get sense pass your people! go and do DNA test!!! or better still ask your father questions
You forgot Yoruba is the tribe of Awolowo, the man whose intelligence wiped off 3mil ibo rebels without lifting a finger!
Ibo's intelligence can't compare to an ant's let alone the great Yorubas!
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by Kagawa10: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

What is wrong with Blackman and his brain

People wants out and that doesn't mean they want to fight

Why are u people see everything as fight

Easy target

Face Benin people

The old Benin kingdom took Lagos
The new Benin republic has taken part of kwarra
The former Fulani caliphate took Ilorin

What else ?
What's stopping you cursed goats from relocating to your cursed barren landlocked five states and carving it out of Nigeria?
However, any attempts to invade and attack other land like your cursed fore fathers did, not just 3mil but all you goats would be dealt with!
Cursed people with no importance whatsoever!
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by Kagawa10: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

Oga I just asked u a simple question you are been emotional here..so who fought the war and who fought to keep them back
Who are those protesting for their freedom and whivare the ones saying they will not agree

Oh you want a copy of UN..if you see a true copy will you recognise it abi u wan form una sophistion

Oga Igbo do not produce anything yet their region is not the poorest maybe the oil that abia and IMO is producing is in okitipupa maybe the oil the rivers Igbo region and anioma region are producing is in ilesan..maybe the oil discovered in anambra is in Ado ekiti

Bros abeg go .I think say na intelligent person I am engaging ..but just a sentimental one

So face Benin people

But wait the old
Lol! Which oil dey Anambra? Are you talking of Igala's oils in Aguleri? Chai! You ibos are just goats who loves to steal peoples' yam!
Also, which oil dey Asaba? Are you talking of the little gas produced in Ukwuani's land? Are ukwuani ibos? Lol!
Yeye cursed useless tribe!
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by tonychristopher: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol! Which oil dey Anambra? Are you talking of Igala's oils in Aguleri? Chai! You ibos are just goats who loves to steal peoples' yam!
Also, which oil dey Asaba? Are you talking of the little gas produced in Ukwuani's land? Are ukwuani ibos? Lol!

Maybe na your papa land the orient refinary is in your father's land
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by tonychristopher: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kagawa10:

No ukwuani are not igbos they are Yoruba

Ukwuani is a Yoruba language

Can you tell me the meaning of ukwuani again in Yoruba
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by Kagawa10: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
Yujin:

You are forever cursed for typing this lies and being a revisionist!
Which wealth do ibo have? Is it the cursed useless five states that couldn't produce food for its cursed kwarshiokor people but rather depends on the North and West's food for survival yet your cursed biafra invaded Ore, Bini and kept fighting the North!
How much is the quantity of oil the same cursed ibo five states produces? Don't tell me you eediots are including the Nigerdelta lands into your Biafra? Because this was what Ojukwu of cursed memory did that made Nigeria army to descend on you goats in the 60's!
Just imagine what this goat is saying? Is there any time ibo cursed states didn't receive their allocation? What happened to that allocation? Did anyone stop your cursed governors from developing ibo lands from the allocation received? How is anyone's fault if you eediots always elect failed governors for your barren red mud lands? Lol! Ibo no go kill pesin with their victim mentality!
Have you eediots apologised for the atrocities your cursed fore fathers committed in Ore, Benin, Auchi, Delta, Calabar during the civil war? Or have you apologised for being the first to plot a coup, thus disturbing the peace of Nigeria for the first time? For killing leaders of every regions save for ibo's leaders?
I swear the karma that will besiege you goats in the nearest future is on its way!
Imagine the audacity! The goat Ironsi was the one that destroyed our true federalism and subsequently, the other goat, Ojukwu was deploying ibo civilians to take over indigenous people's job in the west, Midwest and North in the 60's as a result of Ironsi's unitary implementation! Yet this ape is typing hogwash that his goat of people were relived of their work! What's stopping you from going back to your red mud landlocked land? Are you ibos cursed or what?
I repeat you goat is cursed for posting that lies!
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by tonychristopher: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kagawa10:

What's stopping you cursed goats from relocating to your cursed barren landlocked five states and carving it out of Nigeria?
However, any attempts to invade and attack other land like your cursed fore fathers did, not just 3mil but all you goats would be dealt with!
Cursed people with no importance whatsoever!

Face beniniose people
Stop ranting ..this is what afonja ranted before ywt today we have emir
Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by tonychristopher: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
They have left beniniose to face Igbo ....

These people are funny
So funny

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages by Kagawa10: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

No ukwuani are not igbos they are Yoruba

Ukwuani is a Yoruba language

Can you tell me the meaning of ukwuani again in Yoruba
They are simply ukwuanis, the same way itshekiri are simply itshekiri!
Ukwuani don't even speak ibo language yet you goats won't leave them alone! Lol! Just try to claim anyone's land apart from your cursed five landlocked state, it won't be 3mil this time!
Yeye useless people!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) / Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard / Mr Ibu And Kanu Nwankwo Participate In Wike's 2nd Term Novelty Match(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.