Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque (6151 Views)

Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / Biafra - Americans & Canadians Joins Biafra Restoration Struggle (pictures) / With Buhari We Are In Save Hands, Do Not Wish Him Death & Badluck. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by AlienStar: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
Obviously am not! am RC
geez18:
you're obviously JW.
Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by arresa: 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
They are not canadians, they are violent extremists and terrorists just like ISIS..
Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by Qualer: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
Truthpallbearer:
To those of you saying burn them all- how are you all better than the terrorists you so hate? For your info DAESh/ISIS and other takfeeris doesn't represent Islam nor Muslims. They've killed more Muslims than non-Muslims.

THEY DON'T REPRESENT ISLAM/MUSLIMS, IT'S ME AND MY HOUSE THAT THEY REPRESENT. NO BE SO!? IF I CATCH YOU.....

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by inkon: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
mohammedmagnus:
lol, some Christians be calling us "anti christ"... BUT little do they know that they are the Antichrist (especially those with biased knowledge of history )... what this ISIS are doing is to initiate the END OF TIMES, by causing and obviously political war to a religious one. the jews and Christians and the jihadist are killing muslims in their thousands a time would come people would just leave their households to just kill and maim muslims. let's not let hate blind us like it blinded this savages.... it's now you would know people don't have forgiving hearts as they claimed to
who preaches like this
Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by Adebolade(m): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
mulattoclaro:
left to me if I had my way I'll burn down every mosque in Africa. That's where they learn how to make bombs.
for you to post this you are nothing less than a terroist. Stupid fellow.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
I am a muslim and my religion does not permit me to take my own life not to talk of the life of an innocent person. Islam is the solution.
Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by franklingud(m): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
End time muslims.
U got served! tongue tongue tongue angry
Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by timmyblast(m): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
Is there anything like a christain mosque

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
mulattoclaro:
you won't even have a chance to cos before you do I'll send you to meet your 72 virgins, you bloody terrorist.
Your generations are the ones who are terrorist. You this bloody criminal thats supposed to have been washed away immediately after birth. I still cant see how people like you cant have a sense of reasoning, this ISIS of a group aint killing non muslims alone, muslims are involed too, but its a bad thing people like you traded your brain for a piece of fish brain.
Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
Macelliot:

Sorry! You behave like a radical muslim without being told.. Am sure, 95% of users here believe you are a radical moslem...
Good to know! But I will advice you to change your habit, You are too-aggressive, harsh and bittered...

Peace!

I agree with u
Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by Yukirusi(f): 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
Your generations are the ones who are terrorist. You this bloody criminal thats supposed to have been washed away immediately after birth. I still cant see how people like you cant have a sense of reasoning, this ISIS of a group aint killing non muslims alone, muslims are involed too, but its a bad thing people like you traded your brain for a piece of fish brain.
...But these Isis people said they want to Islamise the world. What do you say about that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 20, 2015
On this very day, 36 years ago, Kabah was under siege, Kabah was attacked by Terrorists. The holiest place on earth for the Muslims, the place which each n every Muslim dream of visiting, the place where visiting is a pillar of Islam, was hijacked by terrorists and today Muslims are doubted as sympathizers of the descendants of those same terrorists.
Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by doncrvito(m): 2:27am On Dec 24, 2015
Well if I may speak...in every crate,dere is a bad egg..fact remains dat isis is an islamist sect..it doesn't mean dat every islamist is isis minded,but dat d bad egg is still a chicken.if u c d bad egg first,u condemn the crate.so also we condemn muslims cus d radical muslims cum to lime lite..weda or not some muslims are radical isn't d issue,the issue is finding the sown seed dat dey radicalize upon.and dat is d message of muhamed to take and convert people to islam in a holy jihad...dat can't be denied by even a newly converted muslim..weda it is taking to a higher degree by extremists or not,dat perturbing idea is still in dere minds and will always cause an indifference..it is in d bible dat d sons of of ishmeal shall live by d sword and turn against brodas and so it is today.for dey were d beginning of islam and are living by d sword till dis day...so to any muslim digesting dis post..do not deceive urself following a book dat teaches peace by war...if u bliv d peace aspect den face it and if u bliv d war den face it..5 earlier u tell urself u desire extremism d beta for u and us..preach it like christian missionaries and evangelists so dat we can differentiate our brodas from blodars...how does killing people convert dem? Or a conversion made in fear sounds authentic to u?..a man will say anytin to live u fools...I support d freedom of religions..am jxt anoda kid who has a voice to dilute the insensitivity and calousness of the degrading generations of inefficient marauders who claim to be of a higher nature of spirituality dan odas in the context of earthly defined life........peace we preach................ur life is jxt a candle...ur actions don't determine d size of the candle but the proximity to d window...a friend asked a question,why God let's muslims live? And I replied,can a hen kill her own chick......only d hawk can...don't let satan play wif u guys......if u support extremism den u aint no muslim bruv

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls / In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's / "Apc Can't Win Elections In Bayelsa" Gov. Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.