Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label (2161 Views)

Urgently Looking For A Professional Webmaster To Design A Forum Site / I Urgently Needed A Webmaster To Create A Website / DONE!!! I Need A Webmaster To Install Wordpress Theme As Demo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by AsherStorm(m): 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hello all,
I'm an entrepreneur and i started my music business not long ago even though I've been in music for a while.
As we all know that digital marketing is key in business nowadays, I'd be needing a website/blog for my record label.
I'm just starting up and after spending a lot in constructing my studio, I can't afford to pay for a website right now but I need it urgently.
I need a very good webmaster to help build a website/ blog suitable enuf for a standard record label with the aim of marketing the studio, our artists, making income thru paid adverts on the page, and so on.

I can pay just a kind of compensation for now to whoever partners me on this but I assure him/her that he will surely reap from this deal as time goes on cos he will also be managing the page for me.

If you're interested in helping me on this, kindly whatsapp me 08060389161

2 Likes

Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by hollyfat(m): 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
AsherStorm:
Hello all,
I'm an entrepreneur and i started my music business not long ago even though I've been in music for a while.
As we all know that digital marketing is key in business nowadays, I'd be needing a website/blog for my record label.
I'm just starting up and after spending a lot in constructing my studio, I can't afford to pay for a website right now but I need it urgently.
I need a very good webmaster to help build a website/ blog suitable enuf for a standard record label with the aim of marketing the studio, our artists, making income thru paid adverts on the page, and so on.

I can pay just a kind of compensation for now to whoever partners me on this but I assure him/her that he will surely reap from this deal as time goes on cos he will also be managing the page for me.

i've messaged you on whatsapp
Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by AsherStorm(m): 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
hollyfat:

i've messaged you on whatsapp

Ok but you seem not to understand my sermon here
Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by donsheddy1(m): 5:32am On Nov 20, 2015
AsherStorm:

Ok but you seem not to understand my sermon here
Lol, you'll find what you seek. No be only compensation.
Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by AsherStorm(m): 7:22am On Nov 20, 2015
donsheddy1:
Lol, you'll find what you seek. No be only compensation.

I didn't compel anyone to come in here or to accept my proposal. If it's not cool with you as a person, must you spew rubbish here to show ur ignorance and ur life of slavery for money?
Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2015
AsherStorm:

I didn't compel anyone to come in here or to accept my proposal. If it's not cool with you as a person, must you spew rubbish here to show ur ignorance and ur life of slavery for money?

Calm down boss... you don't need to get worked up..the thing is to build a website like yours is not going to be easy without money. Except you want them to build rubbish for you.
Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by Donlino(m): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2015
AsherStorm:

Gaining an online presence is very important to every business, small, medium or big, in today’s tech savvy world. Are you a business owner, an entrepreneur or need a web presence? Then you may find this interesting. FreewebNg is offering a promo that allows you own a professional website in 5 days. Guaranteed. This offer is VERY affordable as it targets small businesses that need expert guidance on web creation. And by affordable, we mean affordable. It is not just about web creation, there are other bonuses that come with the package

• Free Domain (1 year)
• Free Hosting account (1year)
• Professional website Design
• Official email address 5 max
• Feedback Form
• Mobile Friendly
• Photo Gallery(50 pictures max)
• No. of Pages: (Max 15)
• Maximum SEO
• Google Analytics
• Social Media Integration
• 2 weeks free digital marketing
• Free scanning QR barcode with your business details & web url
• Free technical support (1 year)
• Cloud backup (1year)
• Regular maintenance
• Google business verification
• Free CRM

Some of our previous works include work with Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) (http://www.developmentbankofnigeria.org/), HeadRoom Group (www.headroomgroup.com) , SPM Professionals (http://www.spmprofessionals.com/) , #WWGA , Finsol Global Foundation (http://www.finsolglobalfoundation.com/) , VisualsCorp NG (http://www.visualscorp.com.ng/) , Africano Interpretations (http://africanointerpretations.com/)

If you are in Lagos , and need to access our services, you can send an email to jeffrey.osadinizu@freeweb.com.ng or call 08065875300 and we’ll get back to you instantly.price is 19500 only.
Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by charijee(f): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2015
Donlino:

Gaining an online presence is very important to every business, small, medium or big, in today’s tech savvy world. Are you a business owner, an entrepreneur or need a web presence? Then you may find this interesting. FreewebNg is offering a promo that allows you own a professional website in 5 days. Guaranteed. This offer is VERY affordable as it targets small businesses that need expert guidance on web creation. And by affordable, we mean affordable. It is not just about web creation, there are other bonuses that come with the package

• Free Domain (1 year)
• Free Hosting account (1year)
• Professional website Design
• Official email address 5 max
• Feedback Form
• Mobile Friendly
• Photo Gallery(50 pictures max)
• No. of Pages: (Max 15)
• Maximum SEO
• Google Analytics
• Social Media Integration
• 2 weeks free digital marketing
• Free scanning QR barcode with your business details & web url
• Free technical support (1 year)
• Cloud backup (1year)
• Regular maintenance
• Google business verification
• Free CRM

Some of our previous works include work with Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) (http://www.developmentbankofnigeria.org/), HeadRoom Group (www.headroomgroup.com) , SPM Professionals (http://www.spmprofessionals.com/) , #WWGA , Finsol Global Foundation (http://www.finsolglobalfoundation.com/) , VisualsCorp NG (http://www.visualscorp.com.ng/) , Africano Interpretations (http://africanointerpretations.com/)

If you are in Lagos , and need to access our services, you can send an email to jeffrey.osadinizu@freeweb.com.ng or call 08065875300 and we’ll get back to you instantly.price is 19500 only.
Business man grin
Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by Donlino(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
charijee:
Business man grin

money must be made biko grin grin
Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by Jinf: 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
Just sent you a message on whatsapp
Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by donsheddy1(m): 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
AsherStorm:

Look at a poverty stricken mongoose opening his vocal cavity full of cyst and trypophobic cavity talking of slavery for money. You don't have common N25,000 to pay a blogger on nairaland and you're there preaching to a messiah sent by your poverty stricken fathers to come and rescue your sorry poverty #AS!S#. See poverty stricken beggar telling his preys how to serve him foolish and clueless being. Cow come make i show you wetin studio looks like idiot.

1 Like

Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by charijee(f): 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
Donlino:

money must be made biko grin grin
Exactly, ride on dearie, cash must flow grin

2 Likes

Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by donsheddy1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
charijee:
Exactly, ride on dearie, cash must flow grin
My brother money must flow well. How can we pay bills if we do free jobs for ingrates as this. Tomorrow he'll give you N2000 as compensation that he claims to give then if the person no deliver, he'll run back to nairaland and post that his father is a scammer Idiots.

#MoneyMustFlowBiko

2 Likes

Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
donsheddy1:
My brother money must flow well. How can we pay bills if we do free jobs for ingrates as this. Tomorrow he'll give you N2000 as compensation that he claims to give then if the person no deliver, he'll run back to nairaland and post that his father is a scammer Idiots.

#MoneyMustFlowBiko

lol if na like last year now i fit use my jesus mind do am for am...but after wetin one client do me,i don vow never to try am again...the kinda website and service hes asking for will cost him about 200k if not more sef.
Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by AsherStorm(m): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
donsheddy1:
Look at a poverty stricken mongoose opening his vocal cavity full of cyst and trypophobic cavity talking of slavery for money. You don't have common N25,000 to pay a blogger on nairaland and you're there preaching to a messiah sent by your poverty stricken fathers to come and rescue your sorry poverty #AS!S#. See poverty stricken beggar telling his preys how to serve him foolish and clueless being. Cow come make i show you wetin studio looks like idiot.

An empty barrel makes the loudest noise you know!
Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by donsheddy1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
AsherStorm:

An empty barrel makes the loudest noise you know!
You should have told us that you even want who'll feed you and your generation here. Your fada part yansh idiot. This Empty barrel pays fools like you to baby sit his pet dog and still they steal from the same dog.

Web designers and developers, be careful of forked tongue as this one cos na them dey give nairaland web designers bad name. Tomorrow he'll come here and say he paid one web developer. He'll not tell nairalanders that he compensated the innocent web designer o and he'll say the guy refuse to deliver the job. How will you compensate a developer with N2000 and expect him to give you a website when he can just use the money to go and recharge his phone cos that's what i'll do.

That thing wey you dey find, you'll find it with me.
Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by AsherStorm(m): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
donsheddy1:
You should have told us that you even want who'll feed you and your generation here. Your fada part yansh idiot. This Empty barrel pays fools like you to baby sit his pet dog and still they steal from the same dog.

Web designers and developers, be careful of forked tongue as this one cos na them dey give nairaland web designers bad name. Tomorrow he'll come here and say he paid one web developer. He'll not tell nairalanders that he compensated the innocent web designer o and he'll say the guy refuse to deliver the job. How will you compensate a developer with N2000 and expect him to give you a website when he can just use the money to go and recharge his phone cos that's what i'll do.

That thing wey you dey find, you'll find it with me.

I decided not to stoop so low by giving you ur desired response but since the MODS are turning a blind eyes to ur madness on my thread, I'd be nice enuf to give you what you want.

If you think you're as rich as you claim, u wldnt be here ranting like a madd dog, mother fucker.

What is really your problem kid? I didn't call u in here. As you can see, real webmasters with brains are already talking to me here and via whatsapp, please you need to stop disgracing urself cos it isn't good for human reputation.

People call you exactly what you present yourself as... in this case, you've been presenting urself like a mad dog with Rabies cos nothing really called for all these ur abuses and bragging for no reason...

SMH
Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by bedfordng(m): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
AsherStorm:
Hello all,

with blogger.com, you can create a business blog for your record label. One thing most small business do now a days is to take advantage of to create a cool business website for their small business.all you need is a domain name which is should not be more than 3k, then link to the to get going and have an online presense. If you feel like upgrading to wordpress, you can do that in the future when you have the full capacity to maintain a wordpress blog. So for now, since its a record label,not a database driving website, you can take advantage of blogger.i can create a blog for your record label for you on blogger free but you will be the one to purchase the domain.just want to give an helping hand if you wish to use blogger for a start. Even UBA bank has a business blog on and so many other top firm/corporations.you can still create a professional blog for your business using ..

You don't have to break the bank to get a website for your business for online presense.just feel like helping.you can reach me via my signature.cheers
Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by AsherStorm(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
bedfordng:
with blogger.com, you can create a business blog for your record label. One thing most small business do now a days is to take advantage of to create a cool business website for their small business.all you need is a domain name which is should not be more than 3k, then link to the to get going and have an online presense. If you feel like upgrading to wordpress, you can do that in the future when you have the full capacity to maintain a wordpress blog. So for now, since its a record label,not a database driving website, you can take advantage of blogger.i can create a blog for your record label for you on blogger free but you will be the one to purchase the domain.just want to give an helping hand if you wish to use blogger for a start. Even UBA bank has a business blog on and so many other top firm/corporations.you can still create a professional blog for your business using ..

You don't have to break the bank to get a website for your business for online presense.just feel like helping.you can reach me via my signature.cheers

Thanks boss... really appreciate your advise
Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by Sanuzi(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in
*Blog Design,Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (Magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*An expert in CCTV Security Surveillance,Vehicle Tracking & Biometric Services

AsherStorm:
Hello all,

Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by donsheddy1(m): 11:35am On Nov 22, 2015
AsherStorm:

I decided not to stoop so low by giving you ur desired response but since the MODS are turning a blind eyes to ur madness on my thread, I'd be nice enuf to give you what you want.

If you think you're as rich as you claim, u wldnt be here ranting like a madd dog, mother fucker.

What is really your problem kid? I didn't call u in here. As you can see, real webmasters with brains are already talking to me here and via whatsapp, please you need to stop disgracing urself cos it isn't good for human reputation.

People call you exactly what you present yourself as... in this case, you've been presenting urself like a mad dog with Rabies cos nothing really called for all these ur abuses and bragging for no reason...

SMH
Puny wretch like your ancestors. Na God go seal your career. Idiot.
Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by AsherStorm(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
donsheddy1:
Puny wretch like your ancestors. Na God go seal your career. Idiot.

Oloriburuku ni Iwo ati awon to bie... it's either they trained you and u didn't learn or ur papa and mama no train u at all...

Bastard...

Any mod that makes any move to suspend my acct will be frowned at cos they decided to turn a blind eye to this guy's curses and abuses on my thread even while I was constantly reporting him...

@seun, nairaland is fast becoming so useless with these type of guys and the sleeping mods you're working with. Pls do somthn
Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by donsheddy1(m): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2015
AsherStorm:

Oloriburuku ni Iwo ati awon to bie... it's either they trained you and u didn't learn or ur papa and mama no train u at all...

Bastard...

Any mod that makes any move to suspend my acct will be frowned at cos they decided to turn a blind eye to this guy's curses and abuses on my thread even while I was constantly reporting him...

@seun, nairaland is fast becoming so useless with these type of guys and the sleeping mods you're working with. Pls do somthn
The poverty ill boy is begging for his freedom. You're free indeed. Go and sin no more. And any admin who's going to be doing anything about this should at least read through to know who started this whole thing. I rest my case.
Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by AsherStorm(m): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
donsheddy1:
The poverty ill boy is begging for his freedom. You're free indeed. Go and sin no more. And any admin who's going to be doing anything about this should at least read through to know who started this whole thing. I rest my case.

thanks and just move out for reasonable and sensible people to come in
Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by donsheddy1(m): 12:31am On Nov 25, 2015
AsherStorm:

thanks and just move out for reasonable and sensible people to come in
Your fada wasn't reasonable that's why an slowpoke as you was put to birth without senses.
Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by Panshow(m): 7:40am On Nov 25, 2015
AsherStorm:
Hello all,

Check this out;
www.androidfriends.com
www.techystop.com
If what you are looking for is something like the above mentioned, then I can do it for you.
Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by AsherStorm(m): 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Panshow:

Check this out;
www.androidfriends.com
www.techystop.com
If what you are looking for is something like the above mentioned, then I can do it for you.

something like the techystop... what will it cost me?
Re: Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label by adegoldop6: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
AsherStorm:
Hello all,

I can help you but am currently offline in whatsapp for some time kindly facebook me with adegoldop6

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Create A Music Website Like Tooxclusive / Web Masters Help Me Review My Blog / Get A Chatbot For Your Blog At An Affordable Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.