Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

ESUT Sacks 153 Staff After 7 Months Without Payment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESUT Sacks 153 Staff After 7 Months Without Payment (730 Views)

Fayose Seeks 7 Months Tenure Extension Aborted By Impeachment / IBB Returns Home After 7-week Medical Trip / Lagos CJ Frees 153 Kirikiri Inmates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ESUT Sacks 153 Staff After 7 Months Without Payment by Temptee101(m): 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
I write on behalf of 153 disengaged staff of Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT). I got my appointment letter on the 5th of May 2015 and assumed on the 11th of May.

NUC came for accreditation of 39 programmes in June which was the main reason the employed us. My department got a partial accreditation after the exercise, some departments still failed because of inadequate staff.

Three months down the line, I resigned my former job and relocated to Enugu finally.

On the 14th October, which was the 6th month, we were called for regularization of appointment interview which we ended up writing exam, computer test and oral interview.

To our greatest surprise on the 11th of November, we were served with sack letters that was backdated 23rd of October 2015 instead of confirmation letters that comes after regularization.

We beg our amiable governor, Rt Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (Gburugburu); the Executive governor of Enugu State to intervene. You are like a father to us Sir. We voted for you enmass in the last election because we believe in you. You are our only hope. Please sir, come to our help and stop this injustice.

Please Mods or whoever that is in charge of moving posts to the front page should please help push this to the FP for the world to see.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Fika Village, Kills 7 / We Operate Patients In Reptile-infested Theatres – UBTH Doctors / El-rufai Wrong On Jonathan’s Oct 1 Spending — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.