Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram (2007 Views)

Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Chubhie: 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sant1m:
if elections are held today we will still vote PMB, youth online comments nothing to the people on the streets. PDP is not an option. The more pdp hates Pmb the more we love him
You and with which battalion. You are most insane even in the face of facts and evidences! I give up!
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by carinmom(f): 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nobody in his right senses will believe that crap.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Rilwayne001: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
If true, good of them.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by disloman(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Goats that didn't believe about the chibok girls been missing.Now praying for soldiers that weren't missing.They are Just been stup1d and mad.Its becoming annoying.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
Aufbauh:
The definition of gullibility is to believe the squashed story that the Nigerian army cannot account for about 105 gallant soldiers after engaging the Boko haram in a fierce battle.
For the record, there's is no country in African continent that Nigerian army can even lost 105 men to in a single battle, not even some world power Countries on the ground artillery talkless of untrained hungry civilian.
When i saw the headline of the fake story i wasn't bothered to read it as my brain is not for cartoon.

Those behind it should try harder next time and learn more to be logical and reasonable because this kind of cheap blackmail or propaganda only reinforced solidarity with our military from people like us than castigation.

My broda the rate at which fake news fly up and down in this country is so amazing. One doesn't even know what to believe anymore.

How can 105 soldiers miss just like that? Smh @ premium times
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by UAE123(m): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
My answer to this online story is that "RUMOURS ARE CARRIED BY ENEMIES, SPREAD BY IGNORANT AND ACCEPTED BY FOOLS,
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
Chubhie:
You and with which battalion. You are most insane even in the face of facts and evidences! I give up!
Shut up.. Many of us will still vote buhari again over that useless Jonathan.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by disloman(m): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
uupgrade:
That's what happens when you choose bunch of irresponsible persons as leaders, Instead of working on their failures they find it easier to deny it,, Truth when a dullard rules. #End times government
I doubt if the goat that wrote this a human being.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Chubhie: 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Shut up.. Many of us will still vote buhari again over that useless Jonathan.
How many of you?
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by iconaus: 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
Chubhie:
So they are back from the tactical manoeuvre? Bloody liars!! All liars shall rot in hell.

Apc ll never stop lying. They used lying to gain power n have continued
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
Chubhie:
How many of you?
And how many of you can stop us from voting for buhari again?
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Chubhie: 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
And how many of you can stop us from voting for buhari again?
Shouldn't you be collating all the “positive” reviews Buhari has gathered just for today alone and then reconsider. I highly consider you to be a reasonable human being don't prove me otherwise.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Chubhie: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
iconaus:

Apc ll never stop lying. They used lying to gain power n have continued
They think Nigerians are eternally stupid. If PDP got away with it APC won't.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by ayemerbarth: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
NA. Deceiving Naija since 1960.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Buhari Photoshop Picture. / Breaking News: Taribo West Is Died. / By 2030 Nigeria To Have One Of The Strongest Economies In The World- Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.