Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,259 members, 7,864,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram (24175 Views)

Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Chirokusko:
PLS. who can caption this nonsense?
Sorry.I don't engage nitwits,i'll pass.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by dammytosh: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Only a f00lish generation will believe 105 Soldiers would go missing since yesterday.

We are talking about Combat Ready Military Men.

The stupeed source should mention the Battalion and the soldiers in the battalion.

While the sore election losers are excited about something to wail about, it is a disappointment to them that The Nigeria Army said that never happened and expectedly they are claiming that the military is denying it.

You don't even have an international passport and you are happy at every unfortunate event in the country so that you can say "We told them !"

Shut the crap up. You can do nothing about Buhari till 2019. Stand Together for your Nation or stay stupeed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by westreign(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
This story is difficult to doubt. The question remains was there an attack on Wednesday? The handsome major whose picture was displayed killed in another thread is it a lie. For a Major to have died many soldier must have gone too. May God help Nigeria, we need an end to this menace.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by pedrilo: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Now ... lets get back to some serious workout

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831031_a3_jpeg5d266ea41a41a2cd1ca7d7d91876da17
stewpeed military! Go and see wat France is doin to those terrorist that attacked Paris. Dis mugu is here doin exercise. Mugu

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
chocolateme:
its not a curse, it has been the politician's diseases since time immemorial. They always want to die as politicians not retired

i hope jonathan is not your own mentor too cos i will be disappointed.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by chocolateme(f): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ioannes:

i hope jonathan is not your own mentor too cos i will be disappointed.
do you pressure people into what you favour? Can people around you have their personal opinions around you without been attacked!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Kangol99(m): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
GREAT HEROES! WE WILL NEVeR FORGET YOU!

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
chocolateme:
do you pressure people into what you favour? Can people around you have their personal opinions around you without been attacked!

awwww. come on. i didnt attack you now did i?

you are free to have your opinion. thought you would recognize friendly banter.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Realist2: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
This is what you get when you have chief liar and career propagandist as information minister.

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by madjnr: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
How can even 105 soldiers miss just like that? And some fools have already swallowed the silly lie. May God deal with all enemies of Nigeria(within and outside Nigeria)
help me ask em o... the PDP e wailers can even kill their parents just to blame this adminstration
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by chocolateme(f): 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ioannes:

awwww. come on. i didnt attack you now did i?

you are free to have your opinion. thought you would recognize friendly banter.
yes we are still on the friendly match
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by dammytosh: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:
The inevitable denial is highly anticipated.
The NA have it in their shallow minds that reporting the REAL situation of the growing boko haram menance in this country to the citizens they swore to protect belittles their "efforts".
They are very aware that bokoharam has the upper hand but don't want the general public to panic and lose hope in their "almighty prowess".
They are so desperate as to take pictures of one or two dead "bokoharam" men and a few local pistols to make it seem like the BH menance is dieing and they are "winning the war".
Nigerians deserve to know the truth and the gravity of this BH catastrophe before it becomes worse than it already is.
Nigeria is a sinking ship.!

I hope you are not one of the few ignorants that believe Captain Jonathan is needed in the ship

Wake Up !!
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
chocolateme:
yes we are still on the friendly match

ok then.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by mirabel001(f): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
d truth wil stil come out...
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by juman(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
APC and fake news are like 5&6.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by mrmetoo1: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
It's funny how some people won't be happy this news is false yet they'll come back and say they love Nigeria. Anyway Nairaland nowadays is filled with secessionist, so no surprise they don't want Nigeria to be great
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by mart2k(m): 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
Based on what I witnessed while in d North East precisely Maiduguri and Yola, som of d missing soldiers may still b alive but one thing am sure of is that most of fled and ran to different directions; that is their normal practice whenever they were overpowered. By 2moro som of them wl start to surface.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by FLYFIRE(m): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
ekseel:

Receive brain nah,
200 unarmed girls and 105 professional trained and armed soldiers be the same...
Youth of today are intellectually lazy, SMH
Isn't it a disgrace that intelligent men like you prefer a Dullard to rule over them?
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by IYANGBALI: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
kozmokaz:
lwkmd ;Dlwkmd

sorry am not from Oshogbo ...cux dis s obviously one of d Syd effect of Oshogbo weed!
How does that affect the cost of gari in Nigeria? #teamgariijebu
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by chronique(m): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
The only way to know if this news is true,is to confirm from the army if we actually lost a T-72 tank to BH. If truly we did,then it means those soldiers are actually missing or dead. It tells you the magnitude of the attack that the army had to face. BH won't just stroll into the armoury to cart away several high calibre weapons(including the T-72 tank)...
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Realist2: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
dammytosh:
Only a f00lish generation will believe 105 Soldiers would go missing since yesterday.

We are talking about Combat Ready Military Men.

The stupeed source should mention the Battalion and the soldiers in the battalion.

While the sore election losers are excited about something to wail about, it is a disappointment to them that The Nigeria Army said that never happened and expectedly they are claiming that the military is denying it.

You don't even have an international passport and you are happy at every unfortunate event in the country so that you can say "We told them !"

Shut the crap up. You can do nothing about Buhari till 2019. Stand Together for your Nation or stay stupeed.

is like this one is just returning from factory work ??
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by MrFunk(m): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
PMB need not be the Petroleum Minister. He needs to be Minister of Defense, period. He should take the war to BH camps and enclaves. There can never be prosperity in a land full of insecurity and chaos. My own two kobo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by kozmokaz(m): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
IYANGBALI:
which part of u brain gave u ds tot?
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by VickyRotex(f): 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
And common sense won't tell you that 105 missing soldiers news is a fat lie? How can soldiers disappear just like that?

Did I in any way say it's true? I dont attest to what I aint sure of. We no little or no truth here.

Hence the reason I made that comment.

Btw, learn to talk to people politely!
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
Until bh go release photo! I no believe
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by VickyRotex(f): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
IYANGBALI:
sharaaaaaap nobody is missing

And you're sure about this because you're Burantai's PA? angry
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by IYANGBALI: 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
VickyRotex:

And you're sure about this because you're Burantai's PA? angry
yes nobody is missing tongue
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by dammytosh: 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Realist2:

is like this one is just returning from factory work ??

You still have years to get to where i am now.

If u know waramin wink
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by IYANGBALI: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
kozmokaz:
which part of u brain gave u ds tot?
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by yoged(m): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
Do you even think it's possible for 105 soldiers to be missing ? Last things is to retreat if they can't handle it . Nigeria lazy journalist always speculating . How did they even get the news . How many Nigeria press is even reporting from the war zone area in the Northern part . They always depend on Al Jazeera,BBC. Copy and paste .
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by kolaaderin: 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
Do people really understand what 105 solder really stand for? they are a whole legion and its impossible for rag tag terrorist to hold such multitude of fully armed military men.

PDP are trying hard to bring down this government, we know there antecedence.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram by judiciarypalava: 12:12am On Nov 20, 2015
Mega005:
PDP.. Party of liers, corrupters and betrayers... So u want make dem die abi back to the sender bad belle..

Stwepid u no sabi road to sabisa forest.m u go see enough pictures

Honestly u nid a mechanic to work on ur brain one screw is missing

An uncivilized way of wailing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK / Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos / Recruit Your Kids – Nigerians Slam Fayemi Over Call For NYSC Members To Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.