Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

MI Abaga-the Chairman Cypher/martell Cypher LYRICS - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MI Abaga-the Chairman Cypher/martell Cypher LYRICS (670 Views)

Babylon - 2 Baba X Mi Abaga - Mp3/lyrics / 17 Best MI Abaga Songs Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MI Abaga-the Chairman Cypher/martell Cypher LYRICS by hamzazayyad1: 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
[Intro] Yeah Fi-fight harder [Verse] Martell Cypher I’m live and hyper A lot of loose ends let me this tight aah This same little kid shit though I see that you brought a diaper And that’s alright sir Yo I think we need a rap revival That’s why I’m going in like a deep sea diver And y’all in the back like you got a driver Aint in my optics you’re like the fiber People say M should rap more I’m like huh That’s like say you wish 9ice is nicer That’s like Meek Mill talking bout Drake aint real No dude you should have find the right aah I’m the A to Z of P like I’m in the P.A. who use to work for Frizer So even when they say I’m bad They just do it for publicity yo Cause the boy is five star M dey write shall M dey try shall Anybody talking bad about me dey lie shall Jah come first I’m Elisha You see my first lady M get Aisha Goodluck to Goodluck It’s been real sir Enjoy Bayelsa I wish you well sir Twenty fifteen now we’ve gotten a real tour Yo we moving up and we sip Martel sir I’ll be combating All they cunny ass I’m all new pace Tell me congrats Just sign contract I rep up for the team I’m on in This is combat I already done what they do I’m like twelve miles ahead I left dudes in Ketu Anytime your girl around me It’s wetness day That’s why she call me Kweku I’m fresh till death like still birth Watch me kill verse and know my real worth I do work nigga I do real work Bentleys Bentys Ranges them just slow pokes I dont want titles Listen close this is vital I dont wanna be no Idol Cause idle hands are the devil workshop I wanna be the God of this rap Poseidus I’m still king out here I dont need bible If homie vex I aint homie rival Homie get mad let the homie try though They just make M.I. homicidal I dont even know how the hater feels I’m just making more paper than paper mills See I love cake and cheese I’m like baseball teams Signing major deals And dont ever get shit mix this ruins Compare M.I. to these nincompoops They asking Dre for tunes Well this is tune day like I get to kiss on Toolz yo Who the best let them bring the test piece Polish your work and then trump you besties How about eating holy, check please Nigga aint talking money, next please In submission Watch me make them Stop the bullshit Constipation What’s the new shit I’m cultivating CBN shii Chocboiz nation Martel Cypher World flow harder than river Niger Yo yaw yaw yaw niggas acting love like wish y’all own yeah [Outro] Really it’s a smooth one Yo
Download Audio tooxclusive.com/downloadmp3/m-i-the-chairman-cypher-video/

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Artistes And Their Lie In Songs / L.A.X Reveals Why He Refuses To Collaborate With Wizkid: ”i’m Not His Boy” / I Premiere Another Song On Tooxclusive. Go Check It Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.