Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence (19377 Views)

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / Soldiers Take Over Tompolo’s Residence, Father Escapes Arrest / Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by Gayigaskia(m): 3:40am On Nov 20, 2015
bizgai:
Have you read the thread at all
u didn't get the sarcasm in there grin grin grin
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by MyMouth(m): 6:26am On Nov 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

This act of laying of siege by Buhari-led EFCC is becoming worrisome. I'm in support of anti-corruption war but I don't understand this garrison style of Buhari.
So u want the efcc to walk to the house of these corrupt individuals, knock and ask permission to come in and then arrest them abi? Sometimes u talk like a drunk, spewing rubbish anywhere u go!
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by nobeku: 6:27am On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:
Lalasticlala please move this stuff to FP

Buhari and dss wants to hunt down every one close to Dasuki or pdp members... the whole scenario shows witch hunt all over it
SHUT UP YOU BRAZEN FOOOOL..These demonic politicians have raped this country dry and God sends someone to bring all this men to justice.. To get back our monies.. And it's like you are saying "no", I don't want the money.. They never stole anything from us.. This is witch hunting.. On the overall,Nigeria deserves it's leaders.... Because of SUBLIMELY and UNADULTRATED NINCOMPOOPS like you that think with their POONTANG!!!!
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by nobeku: 6:40am On Nov 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

This act of laying of siege by Buhari-led EFCC is becoming worrisome. I'm in support of anti-corruption war but I don't understand this garrison style of Buhari.
If you term it Garrison style, well, it's OK, seeing that Nigerians will only comply that way.. Dasuki was invited to the 13 man panel investigating the over 4trillion naira embezzlement cum misappropriation plus daylight robbery of our nation.. He refused to acknowledge it.. He was then, personally, was handed an invitation letter.. He "AROGANTLY" asked that the letter be dropped with his domestic staff.. WHO THE PHUCK IS HE? Thank God he is dealing with PMB..and Nigerians are spuriously talking crap, that he is being treated unfairly.. CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT? ON ISSUES BORDERING ON NATIONAL SECURITY? ISSUES BORDERING ON TREASON?If garrison style will get back the pride of this nation, SO BE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:58am On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

I thought they probing on gej's tenure double standard, why not probe tinubu n obj too na same pdp n d other was in AD
My brother, make these men hire lawyers to defend themselves. Hopefully, Buhari or a new administration will treat the cases of APC Chieftains. But a thief is a thief
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by Candybob(m): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2015
Laying seige for 3hrs when the suspect is out of the country! Just look at how your this EFCC keep fooling themselves!
Always laying seige to suspects houses only after such a suspect must have fled the country. No undercover work, no detailing of suspects, just plain waste of time!
No wonder they dont come up with any meaningful convictions.
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by ishiamu(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2015
nobeku:
SHUT UP YOU BRAZEN FOOOOL..These demonic politicians have raped this country dry and God sends someone to bring all this men to justice.. To get back our monies.. And it's like you are saying "no", I don't want the money.. They never stole anything from us.. This is witch hunting.. On the overall,Nigeria deserves it's leaders.... Because of SUBLIMELY and UNADULTRATED NINCOMPOOPS like you that think with their POONTANG!!!!

I will soon make you my dog on NL... ask other trolls like how they feel when I make them my dog... na u go run
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by ishiamu(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2015
bashydemy:
Quit spewing nonsense.

Nne i
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by ishiamu(m): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2015
bashydemy:
Werey ni omo ale jatijati

Otoro na enweghi nne gbagbuo I Ebe a
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by ishiamu(m): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Is that the answer to the question, cretin?

Ikpu nne I crtinous fucktared
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by nobeku: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

I will soon make you my dog on NL... ask other trolls like how they feel when I make them my dog... na u go run
Look at this Ishiamu... DICKHEAD.. If you want to shoot, SHOOT... don't TALK..... UNCEREBRAL COWARD!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by ishiamu(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2015
nobeku:
Look at this Ishiamu... DICKHEAD.. If you want to shoot, SHOOT... don't TALK..... UNCEREBRAL COWARD!!!!

Okay
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by bashydemy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

Nne i
Ewure
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by ishiamu(m): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
bashydemy:
Ewure

Boy leave me na, am busy. Kini ki?
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by Sagamite(m): 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
ishiamu:

Ikpu nne I crtinous fucktared

Cretinous fuuktard, you are still struggling to comprehend?
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by ishiamu(m): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sagamite:

Cretinous fuuktard, you are still struggling to comprehend?

Comprehend Ikpu nne u
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by Sagamite(m): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
ishiamu:

Comprehend Ikpu nne u

Cretinous fuuktard, you lost your nerve and lost ability to speak English when fear catch you? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by ishiamu(m): 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sagamite:

Cretinous fuuktard, you lost your nerve and lost ability to speak English when fear catch you? grin grin grin grin grin

Fear catch amu mpa gi
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by Sagamite(m): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
ishiamu:

Fear catch amu mpa gi

Moronic fuuktard, you are still terrified? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by ishiamu(m): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sagamite:

Moronic fuuktard, you are still terrified? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Terrified nne gi
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by Sagamite(m): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
ishiamu:

Terrified nne gi

Moronic fuuktard, you are scared shyt? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by ishiamu(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sagamite:

Moronic fuuktard, you are scared shyt? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shyt amu nne u
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by Sagamite(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
ishiamu:

Shyt amu nne u

Cretinous fuuktard, what has fear turned you to be saying about your life? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by ishiamu(m): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sagamite:

Cretinous fuuktard, what has fear turned you to be saying about your life? grin grin grin grin grin

Fear Ikpu nne u
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by Sagamite(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
ishiamu:

Fear Ikpu nne u

Moronic fuuktard, I have struck terror in your liver? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders El-Rufai, Police To Pay Choc City Boss, Maikori N40m / Kastina Abduction: Only 10 Schoolboys Remain With The Abductors - Garba Shehu / Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.