Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence (19379 Views)

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / Soldiers Take Over Tompolo’s Residence, Father Escapes Arrest / Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
Imagine an ex governor running in a bid to escape EFCC. grin
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
IyaIode:
Buhari taking the corruption fight to his people in the north, i hope when he comes down south, it won't be winch or ogbanje hunt

Attahiru Bafarawa is from Abagana in Anambra state that is why Bubu is after him.
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ahmeduana:

WAMAKO WEY DO EIGHT YEARS DEY THERE BUHARI NO ARREST, NA BAFARAWA WEY DO ONE TENURE DEMWAN COME ARREST.
Ahmed, Attahiru Bafarawa also did eight years(1999-2007).
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by Sagamite(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
ishiamu:
Lalasticlala please move this stuff to FP

Buhari and dss wants to hunt down every one close to Dasuki or pdp members... the whole scenario shows witch hunt all over it

Moronic fuuktard, so you are saying they did not loot?
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by funkiebully: 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
Vendetta APShyt
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by MizMyColi(f): 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
ishiamu:

Who indicts someone without summons? Dasuki was not called up by any panel, the did a secret trial which is not a part of democracy

Mogidi, tonyebarcanista, descartes, mizmycoli, dearpreye, omenkata hinwazaka, donphilopus, I see fastshipping viewing

Bro
Since it is an anti-terrorism charge...
A secret trial is constitutional
GEJ signed it into law.

2 Likes

Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by pedrilo: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
Which kind govt be dis sef?
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ahmeduana:

WAMAKO WEY DO EIGHT YEARS DEY THERE BUHARI NO ARREST, NA BAFARAWA WEY DO ONE TENURE DEMWAN COME ARREST.

Are you a Nigerian or Burudian?

Attahiru Bafarawa rule Sokoto state from 1999-2007 (2 tenure). What do you mean by 1 tenure?
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by bashydemy(m): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
ishiamu:

Buhari and dss wants to hunt down every one close to Dasuki or pdp members... the whole scenario shows witch hunt all over it
Shut up Mr witch hunting, The last time i check EFCC is an independent organisation until its not functioning under GEJ, But PMB revive them and give them power to prosecute anybody found guilty... about not doing anything to him since 2007, how will they when stealing is not corruption..
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
Olusholadiamond:

make e no be end time escape o... *in lasisi's voice
Bros, na who be this lasisi wey una de invoke for every thread? Is he the end time lasisi?
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by bashydemy(m): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
ishiamu:

Who indicts someone without summons? Dasuki was not called up by any panel, the did a secret trial which is not a part of democracy

Mogidi, tonyebarcanista, descartes, mizmycoli, dearpreye, omenkata hinwazaka, donphilopus, I see fastshipping viewing
You are a disgrace to your generation, You mean the panel did not invite Dansuki? OMG is lying part of you guys DNA? Even Dasuki said they brought him letter and he did not want to collect him and ask them to give it to his staff... Stop lying please.

2 Likes

Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by bizgai(m): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Attahiru Bafarawa is a Southerner. Why is Bubu hurting Southerners only? Are they the only corrupt in Nigeria?
Have you read the thread at all
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by mn09abk: 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
If to say i see u i for take u out.....some ppl no wan gree get knowledge na just to come here spewing trash thinking they r making sense.....Glad to ee a smart lady here.
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by Realist2: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Buhari want to muzzle and cowed every opponent, but the question is how many can you muzzle ?.
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by mn09abk: 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

Bro
Since it is an anti-terrorism charge...
A secret trial is constitutional
GEJ signed it into law.

Babe be like say I go propose.....Love to see smart girl in the midst of morons wey no get any sense to research laws

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by mn09abk: 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
Realist2:
Buhari want to muzzle and cowed every opponent, but the question is how many can you muzzle ?.

Na Muscle in.....if e hard u write pidgin no be force
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by ishiamu(m): 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
bashydemy:
You are a disgrace to your generation, You mean the panel did not invite Dansuki? OMG is lying part of you guys DNA? Even Dasuki said they brought him letter and he did not want to collect him and ask them to give it to his staff... Stop lying please.

Thunder scatter ya papa prick for mentionin a generation u dnt knw. Kitikpa gbagbuo yi Ebe anwa.

I got link for what I said
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by ishiamu(m): 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
bashydemy:
Shut up Mr witch hunting, The last time i check EFCC is an independent organisation until its not functioning under GEJ, But PMB revive them and give them power to prosecute anybody found guilty... about not doing anything to him since 2007, how will they when stealing is not corruption..

Fool quit quoting me
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by ishiamu(m): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sagamite:

Moronic fuuktard, so you are saying they did not loot?

Use those words you mentioned to greet ya mum in d morning
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by Jesusloveyou: 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
ishiamu:

i have been looking for witch to hunt since 2007, may God give buhari more strength and wisdom to hunt down all d witches and wizards in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by Ghandi12: 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
The new EFCC head has just failed an acid test. How can you allow a suspect escape arrest ?. The implication is that we are still lawless and disorderly - and the impunity or impudence is still very much with us.

Gradually, current realities are showing we are not yet a nation to be frolicking out their among others. For years we have pretended we are free to embark on "developmental agenda" - hence we bloat government (trying to emulate our colonial masters), we appropriate more fund to ostentatious projects while the vast majority of our people contort in poverty.

While one would not except the current leaders to admit it but the truth remains we are best a rudimentary state that should focus primarily on nation building : comprehensive education of all citizens (as in Awo style), small but virile government peopled by the nation's most resourceful and credible, engendering unity and nationalism, and dissuasion of all manners of extravaganza in public institutions.
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by ishiamu(m): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Ahmed, Attahiru Bafarawa also did eight years(1999-2007).

I thought they probing on gej's tenure double standard, why not probe tinubu n obj too na same pdp n d other was in AD
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by Jesusloveyou: 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
pedrilo:
Which kind govt be dis sef?
d govt of jah people ooo, d govt against witches and wizards, against saTANist and corruption, just dey enjoy d change, God bless PMB, my vote was not wasted
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
madridguy:
Someone his facing corruption charges of misappropriation of public funds totalling N15 billion and you tagged it " witch-hunting " PDP can cry me river all I don't care. #PDPbringbackourlootedfunds
Why has n't Abubarkar Audu been arrestedor is his case diffrent? Just asking oo.

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by Jesusloveyou: 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ghandi12:
The new EFCC head has just failed an acid test. How can you allow a suspect escape arrest ?. The implication is that we are still lawless and disorderly - and the impunity or impudence is still very much with us.

Gradually, current realities are showing we are not yet a nation to be frolicking out their among others. For years we have pretended we are free to embark on "developmental agenda" - hence we bloat government (trying to emulate our colonial masters), we appropriate more fund to ostentatious projects while the vast majority of our people contort in poverty.

While one would not except the current leaders to admit it but the truth remains we are best a rudimentary state that should focus primarily on nation building : comprehensive education of all citizens (as in Awo style), small but virile government peopled by the nation's most resourceful and credible, engendering unity and nationalism, and dissuasion of all manners of extravaganza in public institutions.
with ur long epistles, u still don't make sense
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by Sagamite(m): 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
ishiamu:

Use those words you mentioned to greet ya mum in d morning

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Is that the answer to the question, cretin?
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by bashydemy(m): 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
ishiamu:

Thunder scatter ya papa prick for mentionin a generation u dnt knw. Kitikpa gbagbuo yi Ebe anwa.

I got link for what I said
Werey ni omo ale jatijati
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by bashydemy(m): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
ishiamu:

Fool quit quoting me
Quit spewing nonsense.
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by Mogidi: 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
The former governor, who is a political associate of the embattled former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, had accompanied the former NSA to court to answer charges of unlawful possession of firearms and alleged retention of funds, contrary to Section 15 (2)(d) of Money Laundering Prohibition Act 2011.
On November 3, operatives of State Security Service arrested a former Governor of Adamawa State, Boni Haruna, a few hours after standing surety for Mr. Dasuki.

Every action of Buhari reeks of vengeance Smh!, Buhari is not a LEADER but a ruler.

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by JosephPhilip: 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Watching...

Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?
Check my signature.
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by TimeManager(m): 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Premium Times Is Being Infiltrated Or More Like Being Compromised Lately.Their Wand Of Envy Is Gradually Wanning. What On Earth Has Happened To Ethos Of Reportage?? Earlier It Reported A Group Of Soldiers Was Missing Quoting Some Unverifyable Sources With Pointed Contradictions.And With This News,trying To Curry Public Sympathy Towards Bafarawa By Painting A Picture Of Persecution Which Are Now Being Re Echoed By Some Lopsided Brainies Who Are Ignorant Of The Fact That Tlme Is No Barrier Before The Law. PremiumTimes You Need To Do Some Soul Searching.
The Truth Has Spoken! No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence by TopHand: 12:31am On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

What is secret about the whole issue? Dasuki in his own words has admitted he paid for 16 non existing aircrafts (4 jets 12 helicopters) he collected the money directly through GEJ who unfortunately did not realise his NSA and military chiefs were stabing him in the back, Dasuki has said the ex chief of airforce acknowledged reciept of the aircrafts so pls DSS go and grab him too, Praise be to God the truth is coming out, all those who sabotaged the war against BH must pay the price, too many inocent blood, sorrows, tears and pains have been shed how it is payback time Nigerians want full justice we insist fully on our complete pound of flesh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Ethiopia (Pictures) / Atiku Abubakar: An Omen Worse Than Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.