Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

The Sad Story Of My Life That Makes Me Think Suicide - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Sad Story Of My Life That Makes Me Think Suicide (1077 Views)

How To Turn A Problem Into An Opportunity That Makes You Millions- Lorna Rutto / The Sad Truth About All Ponzi Scheme: Free Advice To Make Your Own Money! / Coming soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sad Story Of My Life That Makes Me Think Suicide by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
Re: The Sad Story Of My Life That Makes Me Think Suicide by chocolateme(f): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
Be comforted dear, have you tried learning skills if your concentration? You can start from there.
Re: The Sad Story Of My Life That Makes Me Think Suicide by wahles(m): 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
Suicide s not an option# please be strong, you r here for a purpose, u jst have to hope for d best.. no1 determines ur tomorrow but u.. how u go down matters a lot bro# dont chicken out of dz world# be strong
Re: The Sad Story Of My Life That Makes Me Think Suicide by iPopAlomo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
You're still a scam artist...
Re: The Sad Story Of My Life That Makes Me Think Suicide by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
chocolateme:
Be comforted dear, have you tried learning skills if your concentration? You can start from there.
Seconded!
Re: The Sad Story Of My Life That Makes Me Think Suicide by sben2308(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
If you are for real not a scammer.I can help u with u little I av.I can help set u up with an unskilled job and we continue from there.If u r for real
Re: The Sad Story Of My Life That Makes Me Think Suicide by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
Good riddance dummy.
Re: The Sad Story Of My Life That Makes Me Think Suicide by bronzegoddess(f): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
Liar liar, pants on fire
Re: The Sad Story Of My Life That Makes Me Think Suicide by Oppypoppy: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
I tried sending you an email buh dont know wat went wrong. I want you to tink abt if u wr handicap- born blind, on the wheelchair or right now wanting a kidney transplant with no hope. You shd be grateful to God. Forget your family forget the past.You are now on your own find a way to live. Sucide? You will be purnished on the otherside if u do dat. If you hear oda peoples story ol boy u go hold ur head. Afteral u r not deaf n dumb u r 100 % able. I will like to help you IF YOU REALLY WANT. I dont have a job to give u nor dough buh if u can E mail me - iamastar4ever@yahoo.com. we talk better.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

New Good Business Opportunities For 2017 / Free Telegram Altcoin Pump And Signal Channel / Btc Mining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.