Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Free Telegram Altcoin Pump And Signal Channel - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Telegram Altcoin Pump And Signal Channel (1077 Views)

Sqflex Grundfos Pump And Controller Give Away!! / Altcoin Traders Lets Make Maximum Profit / Mine Altcoin On Your Regular PC And Convert To Bitcoin Easily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Telegram Altcoin Pump And Signal Channel by theshaderoom: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2017
Hello Cryptocurrency Traders,

Yesterday I created an altcoin pump and signal channel. There are some of these channels ripping people off by collecting funds and pre buying the coins so I'm tired of this and think we should run a free and fair pump and signal channel. We will be pumping every other day on the exchange that you vote for. I don't like scams or cheating, so I ask every participant to be honest and a team player.

Join us for the pumps at:

https:///bigcryptopumps

or

@bigcryptopumps

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Btc Mining / Nairaland Is A Great Forum For This $$ Lets Read / Bike (okada) Investment With Just 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.