Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Help! What Do I Get For My Wife's 30th Birthday? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! What Do I Get For My Wife's 30th Birthday? (2324 Views)

My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? / 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Could My Wife Be Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! What Do I Get For My Wife's 30th Birthday? by unclebros: 4:31pm On May 21, 2009
Her birthday is in two weeks time, beleive me am so broke now that i only have about NGN10,000 as budget for her gift, am also planing a small party for her.
Pls advise what can i get for 10k and where in lagos

I NEED URGENT RESPONSE OOOOH!!!!!
Re: Help! What Do I Get For My Wife's 30th Birthday? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 21, 2009
Re: Help! What Do I Get For My Wife's 30th Birthday? by JustGood(m): 5:27pm On May 21, 2009
Whispering palms still exists? I've known it for years
Re: Help! What Do I Get For My Wife's 30th Birthday? by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 21, 2009
Re: Help! What Do I Get For My Wife's 30th Birthday? by jamace(m): 4:19pm On May 23, 2009
After all the material celebrations that day, I will suggest you end the day this way:
When it is bed time, just carry her on your back like a baby and jog towards the b**room while singing "Happy birthday to u". Thereafter, lower her down by the bed side and give her warm kisses like the ones you gave her on your wedding day. Next, carry her in your arms, the way you would do to a baby, lay her on the bed. Bend over her and say a loonnggggg "Happy birthday" and "I love you" to her. Then, lie on the bed, facing her and cuddle her like you never did before. Kiss her again. You can now ask her this question, "Dearie, how have you enjoyed our union so far?" and listen attentively to her comments. I leave the rest to you grin. Please, extend my Happy birthday greetings to her. cool
Re: Help! What Do I Get For My Wife's 30th Birthday? by ifyalways(f): 6:07pm On May 23, 2009
JustGood:

Whispering palms still exists? I've known it for years
Still existing and even better now.
@Topic,u are her hubby and shld know what shes been secretly craving for. . . .Suprise her,get it for her.A night out alone is a good idea,it does not necessarily have to be whispering palms,take her anywhere cool and classy. undecided
Re: Help! What Do I Get For My Wife's 30th Birthday? by unclebros: 8:06am On May 25, 2009
hmmm, thanks for everyone that has contributed so far, though i also have some other ideas in my mind, i just needed more options to spice up whats already on my mind. Thanks a bunch!!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys / What Do You Think About The Ongoing Kola Boof/Djimon Hounsou/Kimora Fab Saga?? / Ugliest Man In Uganda Welcomes His Eighth Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.