Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,488 members, 7,958,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies (23586 Views)

Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers / PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard / Ex-minister Faults Buhari On Empty Treasury, Says Jonathan Left About $30bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 20, 2015
IDIOT...would he be saying this if he was given a minister....He is not one of those IGBOs we Igbos respect...he is in the same group with Oby Ezekwesili
Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 20, 2015
The same ipob fools that called soludo all sort of names when he criticised gej will come and sing his praises here.

I hope Buhari or most importantly emefiele is listening
Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by efilefun(m): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2015
When he spoke about GEJ yesterday you all wanted to bury him alive, now you all praising him...lol confused humans
EternalTruths:
Buhari the confused President cool
Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by efilefun(m): 8:04am On Nov 20, 2015
Exactly, they even called him almajiri yesterday, today he would be called a god
IyaIode:
The same ipob fools that called soludo all sort of names when he criticised gej will come and sing his praises here.

Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by crazygod(m): 8:05am On Nov 20, 2015
Soludo the confused critic Bubu the confused minister Buhari the confused president

Hell. Nigeria is in a confused state.
Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by osazeeblue01: 8:07am On Nov 20, 2015
He does not even know what Soludo is talking about. No educational background.
Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by breakeven: 8:08am On Nov 20, 2015
This man is confused. Yesterday its .GEJ that was wrong, today its bubu.only good at criticizing.mshew. is it OBJ time when you were ingovt that was good? Please let us hear word.by shutting your mouth.
Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2015
this is why i fault the strict strict ideology of buhari in a democratic and fast pacing dispensation Nigeria has found itself...rulership is not about strict strict,rather it is by policies that makes a nation thrive economically and technologically....buhari should espouse true federalism and industrialize Nigeria and share his fervor for fighting corruption into developing the country with sound policies...we need to grow as a country and this cannot happen alone by fighting kwarraption(chasing enemies up and down)... sad.....

1 Like

Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by broxymall(m): 8:09am On Nov 20, 2015
We need change o

At a Give away price, Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all,visit link at signature below
Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 20, 2015
See who is talking, he can't even win the governorship election in his state

1 Like

Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by pedrilo: 8:14am On Nov 20, 2015
dis man shud go and seat down, its obvious he is mad cos he was not appointed as a minister, seeking cheap political attention, ur opinion is not needed pls
Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by funkyibodude(m): 8:15am On Nov 20, 2015
saint047:
Two things I don't understand

1. Why was there no FEC Meeting yesterday?
2. Why is there official silence on this news of missing soldiers?
answers 1. No fuel to convey them

Answer 2. PMB is confused and has lost focus

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by ogawisdom(m): 8:18am On Nov 20, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Professor Charles Soludo has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to abandon what he termed the ‘old Buharinomics’ if he must bring about the desired change in the country.

Soludo made the call while delivering a lecture at the Realnews third annual lecture in Lagos on Thursday which he titled ‘Avoiding the mistakes of the last Buharinomics’.

Soludo said there seemed to be a perception of the sense of nostalgia, a thing about command and control regime battling with what is required in a competitive market economy worldwide.

He said: ‘the element of the old ‘Buharinomics’ that we need to change include Fix exchange rate, fix capital control, import bans and forex rationing”.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/business/soludo-faults-buharis-economic-policies/120283.html
This idio.t is jst jobless, y has he not gotten any international job since leaving as cbn governor
Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by starG7(m): 8:18am On Nov 20, 2015
Amaso99:
When you been dey there wetin you do? Who you help! Nonsense
but sincerely the economy wasn't this bad sha

1 Like

Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by frisky2good(m): 8:21am On Nov 20, 2015
He should be criticizing Buhari's lack of policies cos there's none.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by HastaCuando(m): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2015
I think I agree with Soludo on this...

Meanwhile............ in another news Federal Government Bilateral Education Scholarship students in China are going hungry as a result of unpaid scholarship allowances. Since January 2015, and still counting....
Nigerian Government, what is happening?. Do we wait till these scholars start protesting, so they would be tagged unpatriotic or better still an embarrassment to the nation? Nobody cares of what they are currently undergoing in trying to make ends meet. cry cry cry.
This is very unfair!!!
Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by Bitterleafsoup: 8:34am On Nov 20, 2015
ogawisdom:

This idio.t is jst jobless, y has he not gotten any international job since leaving as cbn governor
Actually jockeying for position up and down 9ja is his job. He is just not good at it. undecided
Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by Godsonkemz(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2015
After criticism against Goodluck, here comes Buhari. Its only a blind man who doesn't know that Buhari is a failure.
Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by Amaso99(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2015
starG7:
but sincerely the economy wasn't this bad sha
Not speaking for the gov't: hw much was oil then? What effort did he made to diversify the economy in the midst of plenty?
Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by Bitterleafsoup: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2015
ogawisdom:

They sneaked and signed a billion dollar deal with US the Minister of Education had not even sworn in yet.
The students should ask for dey money the got secret billions last month.
https://www.nairaland.com/2749854/united-states-nigeria-sign-billion
Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by Bitterleafsoup: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2015
Amaso99:
Not speaking for the gov't: hw much was oil then? What effort did he made to diversify the economy in the midst of plenty?
What kind of question is that?
You did not see the Minister of Agriculture on Forbes.
You did not see how he tried to revitalize manufacturing?
He gave grants to Innosan and signed contract with Kia and Nissian that would have created thousands of jobs.
Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by ogawisdom(m): 8:48am On Nov 20, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Actually jockeying for position up and down 9ja is his job. He is just not good at it. undecided

NOI is never jobless even for a day dts hw u kw a true technocrats, Soludo is a copy n paste prof

1 Like

Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by juman(m): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2015
I doubt it if apc would be able to achieve anything significant in their four years term.
Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by ajepako(f): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2015
Actually, I didn't read it (I dey craze?)

But knowing Soludo, the dude just woke up from ogogoro and Sapele weed-induced slumber..

Olori pelebe.. grin grin
Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by tiredface: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2015
THE PROBLEM WITH BUHARI IS JUST NOT WHAT HE DOESN'T KNOW OR HIS BELOW AVERAGE INTELLIGENCE BUT REFUSING TO SURROUND HIMSELF WITH SMART PEOPLE. HIS NORTHERN AGENDA MAKES HIM EVEN MORE CONFUSED

1 Like

Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by Bitterleafsoup: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2015
ogawisdom:

NOI is never jobless even for a day dts hw u kw a true technocrats, Soludo is a copy n paste prof
From World Bank to Minister of Nigeria back to another top of the line gig making millions as a Senior Advisor to billions of dollars in investments. Now we have Femi who could not even do anything in her state but put it in debt and poverty. embarassed
Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by Excellentmind: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2015
Time of propaganda gone and reality set in, and so Soludo has no other option that to speak out. For the first time, he has just hit the hammer on the nail. Does it make economic sense to pile up idle cash to the tune of N2t, forfeiting the multiplier effects, in an economy facing a worsening unemployment crisis? What economic sense does it make to stop funding trade (import) and continue to fund the purchase of property and schooling abroad, thereby draining Nigerian economy and denying youths the multiplier effects of such funds in job creation. What a thoughtless policy!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by fx45(m): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2015
IyaIode:

Is IPOB a political party or something I've been hearing alot about them in recent months
Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by Zik0809: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2015
end time
Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by repogirl(f): 9:17am On Nov 20, 2015
Ravenwolf:

Soludo is becoming restless...This minute he criticises GEJs team and faults Buharis Policy. No disrespect Here Sir, but do take a chill pill, I wonder why he's fighting for relevance, perhaps he feels hurt that Ngozi landed a huge portfolio

I am not trying to be partisan here but I kind of liked the stability that came with GEJ in some Sectors and areas of national life. I never had to pay 350 for a litre of petrol....

I had hoped PMB having toiled for twelve long years for the job would have the chops and know how to tackle Nigerias problem. I looked forward to real change but alas the feelers out there can send shivers down your spine. "Boko overtakes Isis" so we are in the record books again on a truly monumental scale. But in the not so distant past when we graced the record books it was for something positive “Africa's largest economy" a 500B behemoth. That news was uplifting, recent news? Certified Kill Joys.

didn't you hear that they were winning the war for terrorism? ;DD

Abeg make una enjoy una change. Change from grace back to grass.
Re: Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies by repogirl(f): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2015
tiredface:
THE PROBLEM WITH BUHARI IS JUST NOT WHAT HE DOESN'T KNOW OR HIS BELOW AVERAGE INTELLIGENCE BUT REFUSING TO SURROUND HIMSELF WITH SMART PEOPLE. HIS NORTHERN AGENDA MAKES HIM EVEN MORE CONFUSED
no worry na, let him continue messing up and he won't finish his four years, make we see.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Governors, Ministers Plotting More Surprises For Buhari - Galadima / Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC / 6 APC Governors, 27 NASS Members Joining Us Soon – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.