Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,630 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Any Governor Who Cannot Pay 18000 Minimum Wage Should Resign. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Governor Who Cannot Pay 18000 Minimum Wage Should Resign. (1210 Views)

STONE Any Governor Who Builds A Road Without Sidewalks Today / Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole / Governors Can't Pay 18000 Naira Minimum Wage - Saraki 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Governor Who Cannot Pay 18000 Minimum Wage Should Resign. by kemback2220003: 4:19am On Nov 20, 2015
With all the natural resources abound in every state of the federation, Any governor who cannot pay 18000 minimum wage should resign...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Governor Who Cannot Pay 18000 Minimum Wage Should Resign. by Jilo83(m): 4:33am On Nov 20, 2015
sure
Re: Any Governor Who Cannot Pay 18000 Minimum Wage Should Resign. by kayusely: 4:35am On Nov 20, 2015
kemback2220003:
With all the natural resources abound in every state of the federation, Any governor who cannot pay 18000 minimum wage should resign...
Most of them are too corrupt and have no regard fir their fellow citizens. You can imagine a state like Adamawa having 22 state connissioners and hundreds of other political appointees. I think we should jettision the presidential system and go back to the parliamentary system before the country collapse.

2 Likes

Re: Any Governor Who Cannot Pay 18000 Minimum Wage Should Resign. by buchichukwu69: 4:37am On Nov 20, 2015
In fact he should go to jail sef. Dem dey craze!
Re: Any Governor Who Cannot Pay 18000 Minimum Wage Should Resign. by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 20, 2015
kemback2220003:
Bros, what's your brand of drink?

Come, bar man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, do the needful here.

If the heat from the kitchen becomes unbearable, the needful thing is to do what, gerraradia.

Imagine those 1diots, as if to be Governor na purnishment.angry
Re: Any Governor Who Cannot Pay 18000 Minimum Wage Should Resign. by lawrenceunaa: 5:35am On Nov 20, 2015
Everyone of them is after his pocket isn't it Nigeria? Where their allowance can even pay the minimum wage. BTW since they are saying they are unable to pay M.Wage, has buhari endorsed the 50k for NYSC copers
Re: Any Governor Who Cannot Pay 18000 Minimum Wage Should Resign. by Gbawe: 5:48am On Nov 20, 2015
kemback2220003:

This is one of the major problem of Nigeria. I.e wholesale ignorance of her people that means they cannot or do not know how to hold leaders accountable. So governors are totally free to commercially mine and sell the natural resources that "abound" in their State , for the benefit of the people, yet they fail to do so out of "laziness" and "incompetence" alone?

As if the ignorance of the Op is not bad enough, others then follow him blindly with lynch mob fervour to carry on the ignorant demonisation of Nigerian governors over what they do not control. We have a long way to go when many Nigerians, as we see here, do not know who controls the solid mineral sector. Worse still you all prefer to come here and act like a lynch mob when you can become informed, and thus part of the solution, by doing basic research for 2 minutes before speaking. As far as you are concerned governors must be blamed automatically. They are too busy looting to have time to supervise the mining of minerals and better the lot of the people. no be so my ALUU people?
Re: Any Governor Who Cannot Pay 18000 Minimum Wage Should Resign. by Feranchek(m): 6:42am On Nov 20, 2015
If they'll have their way, they won't even pay 8K sef. Useless sey of Governors.
Re: Any Governor Who Cannot Pay 18000 Minimum Wage Should Resign. by sgjhdag: 7:05am On Nov 20, 2015
This is one of the major problem of Nigeria.

Re: Any Governor Who Cannot Pay 18000 Minimum Wage Should Resign. by Chubhie: 7:10am On Nov 20, 2015
kayusely:
Most of them are too corrupt and have no regard fir their fellow citizens. You can imagine a state like Adamawa having 22 state connissioners and hundreds of other political appointees. I think we should jettision the presidential system and go back to the parliamentary system before the country collapse.
But the country is already collapsed!!!
Re: Any Governor Who Cannot Pay 18000 Minimum Wage Should Resign. by exfoc100: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
Are we sure we're not too quite in diz country? Imagine an Italian showing some of his employees d nigerian chart of income, and telling dem dat, in normal circumstances, every Nigerian 4rm 10 yrs up are supposed to be car owners. Yet, d quantity of those who scrapes d ground 2 luk 4 garbage 2 feed 4rm are more dan 70% in a land of plenty, while odas misuses d money and are even at loss on what 2 use dem 4. Millions do not have a place 2 lay dia heads, while odas harbors 5 women in different hotels which may cost dem N6-7million monthly. I think we should just keep quite and continue d 'suffering and smiling' system bcoz nobody get d mind 2 show dis guyz dat we're not fools.

1 Like

Re: Any Governor Who Cannot Pay 18000 Minimum Wage Should Resign. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
Gbawe:

This is one of the major problem of Nigeria. I.e wholesale ignorance of her people that means they cannot or do not know how to hold leaders accountable. So governors are totally free to commercially mine and sell the natural resources that "abound" in their State , for the benefit of the people, yet they fail to do so out of "laziness" and "incompetence" alone?

As if the ignorance of the Op is not bad enough, others then follow him blindly with lynch mob fervour to carry on the ignorant demonisation of Nigerian governors over what they do not control. We have a long way to go when many Nigerians, as we see here, do not know who controls the solid mineral sector. Worse still you all prefer to come here and act like a lynch mob when you can become informed, and thus part of the solution, by doing basic research for 2 minutes before speaking. As far as you are concerned governors must be blamed automatically. They are too busy looting to have time to supervise the mining of minerals and better the lot of the people. no be so my ALUU people?

You are the blunt fellow here. Shake the scales off your eyes, purge your brain of elitist mucus and go round all the states of the federation. What do you see? What you find are governors who live opulent lifestyles, embark on economically-fruitless trips round the globe in company of countless number of private valets and whorish mistresses.

They claim they cannot meet up with the current minimum wage yet most of them can maintain private jets, private helicopters and even state-owned official aircrafts. I guess you live in Mars and don't know this.

Sadly, the common Nigerian worker has remained the slave, he pays for the reckless proclivity of the political class especially the governors.

What about the recent governors' pension law that was pushed through by these crooked monsters, a law which perpetually emasculates the common Nigerian worker and heartlessly retains an immorally lavish lifestyle for an ex-governor.

Now let me state that those who cannot prudently manage federal allocations alongside their states' internally generated revenues, pay correctly and duly the prevailing minimum, should resign like the Greek government did when they couldn't run the economy as enshrined in their mandate.

Unless your conscience is seared like Lucifer's, you will not abuse the youths for their protestations against a gang of political bandits.

(1) (Reply)

#kogidecides Results So Far From Kogi Gubernatorial Election / Abubakar Audu Is Awake...rumor Or Truth? / Ndigbo Holds New Yam Festival (Iriji Ndigbo) In Ikeja,Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.