Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole (21537 Views)

"Goodluck Jonathan Is Anini, An Armed Robber With PhD" - Jimoh Ibrahim / 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT / Jonathan Is The Reason Why Some States Cannot Pay Salaries- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by maupe: 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
The Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole has explained why many states in the country are struggling to pay their civil servants’ salaries.
He attributed the current economic challenge to the misrule of the past administration led by Goodluck Jonathan.

He said even governors elected on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, which ruled the country in the last 16 years agreed with their colleagues from other parties that the “challenge today is as a result of abuses of yesterday”.

Oshiomhole spoke with State House correspondents shortly after a meeting he had with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He said he and five of his colleagues had earlier met with Buhari on Tuesday to discuss the huge challenges being faced by many of the states.

Part of the problem, he said, was that many workers were not being paid.

According to him, once salaries wee not paid, the situation creates a vicious circle with landlords not getting their rents and market women unable to sell, leading to a depressed economy.

He said, “These issues were discussed yesterday (on Tuesday) and as usual President Buhari has been extremely supportive even though we all agree including PDP governors among us that the crisis that we are being faced was as a result of the misrule of the past.

“The challenge of today is as a result of the abuses of yesterday.

“But inspite of that, President Buhari has been very helpful. But for that, many states would have gone into crisis. I don’t know what you will call a state that is completely insolvent and bankrupt.

“We have to appreciate the President for the leadership he has provided; ‎I mean we all have a greater sense of security today than was the case around this time a year ago.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/01/jonathan-is-the-reason-some-states-cannot-pay-salaries-oshiomole/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by HungerBAD: 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
True.

Goodluck Jonathan is the reason why everything in Nigeria is not working. He is even responsible for making a lot of people's ways of thinking go "SOUTH" and even with his blatant destruction of Nigeria, you still come across a lot of them saying BRING BACK OUR CORRUPTION.

Nigeria has made a lot of mistakes, but Goodluck Jonathan, is one mistake we made that will forever haunt us. Goodluck Jonathan, and his thieving cabal makes Sani Abacha look like Reverend Father Mbaka.

67 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by madridguy(m): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
GEJ should replace Mohamed Suharto of Indonesia as the World's Most Corrupt Leader.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Dcomrade(m): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
undecided

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Dcomrade(m): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
Clown lipsrsealed

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Slitman: 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
We all know how Jonathan led administration ruin this nation aground .
What DID you expect from a seating president that publicly proclaimed that STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION ? ? ?
ANYWAY IS WILL be unfair to put all the blames on Jonathan .
I think the main problem of this Country is PDP as a whole . . . . . They couldn't lead us for good 16 years . .
It's actually a show of shame for them . . Yet they want A.P.C to perform abracatabra under one year. . .
Shameless mofos

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Slitman: 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
What DID you expect from a seating president that publicly proclaimed that STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION ? ? ?
ANYWAY it WILL be unfair to put all the blames on Jonathan alone . I think the main problem of this Country is PDP as a whole . . . . . They couldn't lead us for good 16 years . .
It's actually a show of shame for them . . Yet they want A.P.C to perform abracatabra under one year. . .
Shameless mofos

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lol coming from a man his government is being view like this

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by ganisucks(f): 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Thank God they are back †̥♥ blaming Jonathan. I W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ beginning †̥♥ believe that they were starting †̥♥ use their common sense. Yes Mr Osho, blame it on Jonathan, blame it on patience, blame it on the PDP. When Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ become a nobody in 2019, remember †̥♥ also blame that on Jonathan

182 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Slitman:
I think the main problem of this Country is PDP as a whole . . . . . They couldn't lead us for good 16 years . .
Shameless mofos

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
madridguy:
GEJ should replace Mohamed Suharto of Indonesia as the World's Most Corrupt Leader.

99 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by nnachukz(m): 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
For 365 days these statement has continued. It is a big shame that this set of people will keep crying and complaining like this for the remaining years. If you sack your MD and hired another only for him to keep turning out excuses every month for a year, I wonder how such MD will boldly retain his job and assess himself.

166 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2016

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by nnachukz(m): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Slitman:
ANYWAY it WILL be unfair to put all the blames on Jonathan alone . I think the main problem of this Country is PDP as a whole . . . . . They couldn't lead us for good 16 years . .
Shameless mofos
Abacha is not corrupt was said by who and to who? Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are. Buhari is the most corrupt human dead or alive.

150 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Slitman: 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
[quote author=Ucheosefoh post=46188381][/quote] Yes o . Now we can both feel the wind of change . . . . Ipod yogurt . . I see you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by nnachukz(m): 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
Slitman:
Shameless mofos
80% of those currently in APC are those who led you for the quoted 16yrs. So indirectly, APC is your problem. Not PDP. left with me I would say both of them are your problem because politicians are the same including Buhari.

107 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by jayrock(m): 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
when will this Association of Past Criminals stop complaining, and blaming Peoples Deceiving Party... and focus on the Change mantra they promise us that's if they will be changes..... tied jor

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Slitman: 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
nnachukz:
Abacha is not corrupt was said by who and to who? Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are. Buhari is the most corrupt human dead or alive.
Please stop quoting mi. I take what ever you dey serve beg you . I'm sure you don't serve God anyway. We are all entitled to our opinions. Please feel free to express yourself and ignore mine. . . Face front

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Slitman:
Yes o . Now we can both feel the wind of change . . . . Ipod yogurt . . I see you

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by BossKratos: 12:07am On Jun 02, 2016
undecided

Ebele! Not again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by mkoabiola: 12:12am On Jun 02, 2016
Next........

Jonathan is d reason iara oshiomole is not pregnant- oshiomole

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by SWG25: 12:23am On Jun 02, 2016
mkoabiola:
Next........
Jonathan is d reason iara oshiomole is not pregnant- oshiomole

Indeed. Jonathans economic policies caused a rapid depletion of Oshiomole's excess sperm reserves. angry

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by laprince(m): 12:29am On Jun 02, 2016
The governor has spoken.

26 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Splinz(m): 12:42am On Jun 02, 2016
SWG25:

Indeed. Jonathans economic policies caused a rapid depletion of Oshiomole's excess sperm reserves. angry
Lmao...... I tell you, the likes of Oshiomole and his band of incompetent travelers will soon hit the streets with their insanity. Their frustrations as a result of woeful failings on all side is terribly tormenting their pathetic souls. Pity...

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Truthfulm(m): 1:01am On Jun 02, 2016
..and the blah game continues....fix the fault not the blame.

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by idupaul: 1:17am On Jun 02, 2016
One year later we are still on blamocracy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Pavarottii(m): 3:51am On Jun 02, 2016
I enjoy wen I read things like this and am sure GEJ will be happy too. They all know that wen it comes to performance, they are pained by how much he was able to achieve( a so called minority, second class citizen, from d Niger Delta a place Usman Dan fodio said will never produce a leader , a man they av never heard of in d major political scene in d creation of Nigeria, a bloody civilian) , that's why they never blame any other past leader apart from GEJ, cos deep in their hearts, they know he is the best president ever to rule Nigeria. They are ashamed of their failures today. If they was a way they could hide their faces, they will. But no way, hence they BLAME GEJ.
See the picture of Ameachi's face on that train, says a lot. Sure he is thinking. How did dis man rule Naija and achieve all these.
Am sure wen dey go to bed. They will keep wondering how did this man do it.

Wen I look at the life of GEJ, a bloody fisherman from birth, from a poor home and how he rose in life in his academic and political life now he is known WORLDWIDE; wat I simply see is the Hand of God.
God bless GEJ.
U will forever be remembered globally for ur works.

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Abeymills(m): 4:00am On Jun 02, 2016
Can u jst imagine dis unfortunate egoat talking again n 2think dat some low life bunch of hypocrites ie zombies still trading blames one gone by n in 2d drain God punish all dis zombies yeye govt

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by greatgod2012(f): 4:26am On Jun 02, 2016
Honestly, if I have the likes of these excuse-givers as employees, I would have fired them long time ago.

Imagine, people believed that GEJ was not ruling well, that's why you were elected, and instead of you people to do what you're elected to do, you people have been blaming and blaming.

If you guys can't do what you're elected to do, why don't you resign honorably and allow those who can do it to have a chance.

If you employ a manager because the previous manager couldn't perform to expectations and annoyingly, the new manager start complaining about the previous manager as his reasons for nonperformance, what will you do to such a manager?

Your guess is as good as mine.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by naijaking1: 4:59am On Jun 02, 2016
GEJ is the reason why Oshiomle can't impregnate Lara.

23 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by babdap: 5:13am On Jun 02, 2016
The poser above me wickedness is legendary.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is The Reason Some States Cannot Pay Salaries – Oshiomole by Themandator: 7:14am On Jun 02, 2016
And he is the reason some states can't look inward.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Youths Town Hall Meeting In Lagos: Who Is Presently There? / Gbajabiamila Appoints Anayo Nnebe, APGA Member As Aide, APC Fumes / Victor Giadom Notifies INEC Of NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.