Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. (2020 Views)

I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari / Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark / List Of Development Topics (How To Move Nigeria Forward) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by OneNaija(m): 6:45pm On May 21, 2009
Me I don't understand anymore How we can solve the problem in our beloved country Nigeria from the shame and the mess we are facing even in our Neighboring country hate Us & envy Us.How can we get Reid of the bad Leader.I need your Opinion. I don't mind if it could Involve in a plan work.How can we build Our Nation.Thanks you ikeyman00 I need your plan. You be high spirit guy
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by blackmann(m): 8:11pm On May 21, 2009
First step is to kick out and jail all the so-called rogues who call themselves our leaders, but do not know anything about the plights of the people the assume they are leading.
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by MaiSuya(m): 8:25pm On May 21, 2009
Divide naija
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by OneNaija(m): 10:09pm On May 21, 2009
I don't agree with you on divide Nigeria. I mean let bring Idea how we can kick those bastard out of Nigeria.We are Afraid of them. they should be the one to afraid of us.Tell me How 140 Million Nigerians cant kick those little brats out of Nigeria.
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by blacksta(m): 10:37pm On May 21, 2009
OneNaija:

Me I don't understand anymore How we can solve the problem in our beloved country Nigeria from the shame and the mess we are facing even in our Neighboring country hate Us & envy Us.How can we get Reid of the bad Leader.I need your Opinion. I don't mind if it could Involve in a plan work.How can we build Our Nation.Thanks you ikeyman00 I need your plan. You be high spirit guy

It is nt going happen - The Nigerian masses are just to weak to even kick out a fly from their house.
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by OneNaija(m): 10:39pm On May 21, 2009
If we keep saying like this We are going to weak forever. one or two peoples can do it. Believe it.Two Understanding peoples can do it.
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by blacksta(m): 10:42pm On May 21, 2009
OneNaija:

If we keep saying like this We are going to weak forever. one or two peoples can do it. Believe it.Two Understanding peoples can do it.

1 to 10 people are not enough - They will be killed by Army.
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by OneNaija(m): 10:55pm On May 21, 2009
No Not that way round. there is other Alternative. Think to my point and my direction my friend you will understand what I am saying.
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by SubMacGun(m): 11:04pm On May 21, 2009
one Naiaj

he be like say them don swear for u

if u lead - i will follow ------------------------- u sit in ghana and talking rubblish
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by yicob(m): 11:10pm On May 21, 2009
Same of the same sitting by the system trying to make naija a beta palace.
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by SubMacGun(m): 11:12pm On May 21, 2009
yicob:

bros - no one wan die now

u think say na only u like good thing

We be professional in the art of suffering and smiling.
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by OneNaija(m): 11:17pm On May 21, 2009
Wetin be your own na.I can do it alone forget it. I dey talk with blacksta not you. abeg dey your own oo. My friend never insult me again becos i don't remember i have insulted you before if not You go hear my back side now now.
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by OneNaija(m): 11:18pm On May 21, 2009
Nigeria nur need person like you who never feed himself proper.My friend leave this thread before i release my bomb for you bad nigeria
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by SubMacGun(m): 11:21pm On May 21, 2009
OneNaija:

Nigeria nur need person like you who never feed himself proper.My friend leave this thread before i release my bomb for you bad nigeria

no try me --- 000 i be loaded gun 45 rounds per sec

i go finish u b4 u even blink

Ghana shit
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by OneNaija(m): 11:24pm On May 21, 2009
Wrong Patient I don't know your crazy is even worse. sorry next,
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by SubMacGun(m): 11:27pm On May 21, 2009
God save u this night

shit face
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by OneNaija(m): 11:29pm On May 21, 2009
Next, Mad man in the House.
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by SubMacGun(m): 11:31pm On May 21, 2009
OneNaija:

Next, Mad man in the House.

u know say mad man pass mad man.
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by OneNaija(m): 11:39pm On May 21, 2009
Your Madness cant be cure.You need deliverance. I prefer you go to Pastor Chris. i don't associate with mad men like you. Sorry to disturb you for the first place.
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by SubMacGun(m): 11:41pm On May 21, 2009
i will deal with u later

God Bless and Good Night Sir
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by OneNaija(m): 11:44pm On May 21, 2009
Good night to your dirty ass. stupid fool
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by foye57(m): 8:40am On May 22, 2009
why does most threads on NL politics ends in name calling, just wondering! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by blacksta(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2009
foye57:

why does most threads on NL politics ends in name calling, just wondering! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Poverty has built up such a concentration of frustration and instead of it being directed at the Government but unfortunately the people are so weak and busted the nearest thing to these persons is a forum called Nairaland which is the closest thing one will find that is called Nigeria.
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by Eziachi: 10:48am On May 22, 2009
Consider these five options
1. Kill everyone above the age of one
2. Bring back the British Empire
3. Privatise Nigeria to the Chinese
4.Turn it into another kOSOVO ran by the U.N
5. And the best option, dissolve it, every man to his tent.
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by sosos(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2009
One of the obstacle to moving Nigeria forward is as examplified between the two harsh exchanges in the above threads, its a classical example of how Nigerians can never unite to face there common enemy the "so called political elites" just recently we've seen how the Ukrainians collectively came together to change there government, in Nigeria the political elites have successfully divided us physically and psychologically into north and south, middle belt, south south, majority and minority ethnic groups, religious groups and many order sorts of divisions and united our resoures in the name of one nation, equal opportunities ultimately to their advantage ( the so called political elites, there families and cronies) foolishly the average Nigerian, be him what ever have forgotten that the uniting factor in Nigeria are; not having food to eat, not having drugs and effective medical institutions, not having jobs, bad roads, erratic power supply, dying educational system, insecurity, slums every where even within the "so called most planned city" Abuja. Not until we realise these and all unite under these common factors that is visible in all towns villages, we would never move forward and will remain in this vicious circle of corruption and eventually,
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by denko(m): 1:50pm On May 22, 2009
the only way to move nigeria forward is to stop giving bribe let every one stand for his right and stop selling your vote. nigeria will become a better home for all.
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by georgecso(m): 2:00pm On May 22, 2009
Mai Suya:

Divide naija

Divide simply because of Crude oil. The question is how do we divide this country because at the end of the day on tribe would still dominate the other.
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by Kobojunkie: 2:27pm On May 22, 2009
yicob:

@Yicob, what would you rather they be doing?
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by mustafar1: 2:37pm On May 22, 2009
Millitancy. i dreamed about it for a minute. but like everything else, they'll just add another insulating layer around themselves and become even more unresponsive.
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by Kobojunkie: 2:43pm On May 22, 2009
must_a_far:

Millitancy. i dreamed about it for a minute. but like everything else, they'll just add another insulating layer around themselves and become even more unresponsive.

BINGO!!! We can see what is happening in Sri Lanka today. The millitants were once "FREEDOM FIGHTERS", now they are just considered terrorists and has the government changed??
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by mustafar1: 2:48pm On May 22, 2009
its impossible to go the millitant route (whether effective or not) and not have innocent casualty, and once innocent by standers start getting maimed/killed, the focus would shift from the reasons for the millitant actions to the innocent loses. the reason the niger delta millitants wont get what they want is because of the kidnappings of innocents and ransom collections they have engaged in thus far.
Re: Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. by jimmysho(m): 2:58pm On May 22, 2009
the following peels will do the magic:

1. change of mentality and paradigm shift by over 140 million nigerians
2. development other real sectors of the economy
3. home coming of naijas in diaspora
4. practicing true federalism where the federating units are stronger than the center resources wise
5. nation before ethnic groupings
6. infrastructural development

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cso, Adc To Yar Adua In Trouble / More Tragic, Mother Of Ugonna In Aluu 4 Dies / Biafra: Did Igbos Force The South South People To Join Rebellion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.