Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake (3150 Views)

IDP Camp Bombing Was NOT A Mistake According To Official Statements. / Emperor Putin Vows To Deal With Perpertrators Of Russian Airline Bombing / Obama Says Russian Airstrikes Will Only Strengthen ISIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake by MagicBishop: 7:37am On Nov 20, 2015
Now that BADASS Vlad is "making it rain" molten steel over the goat farkin capital of the world, the lunatics in Islamic State have come out to tell the world that the bombing of the Russian Airliner (which they claimed responsibility) was actually a mistake as their intended target was supposed to be a western airliner. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/isis-says-soda-bomb-detonated-russian-plane-got-151825789.html

This has proven what I knew all along that these Muslim lunatics are a bunch of cowards.

Less than a week after Putin vowed to crush these cowards they are now claiming mistake and begging Putin to stop bombing.

This is the only message these cowards understand - violence should be rewarded with brutality! Foolishness with madness.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 20, 2015
Lord Putin, i hail o

1 Like

Re: Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake by tafabaloo(m): 7:43am On Nov 20, 2015
Lolzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake by MagicBishop: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2015
Join the Christian State of Jerusalem and Cana

Instead of allahu akbar we say amen and hail mary

Putin has resurrected the Christian beast within
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjMpy5SBjGc
Re: Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake by powerfulsettingz: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2015
Pls is jack Bauer from Russia?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake by MagicBishop: 7:55am On Nov 20, 2015
A few days after the Paris attacks that left hundreds dead and injured, Russia confirmed that a homemade explosive device was detonated on board MetroJet Flight 9268 in October, killing all 224 passengers. Since then, ISIS published images of the bomb that was detonated inside the airplane, saying that the Russian flight wasn’t the original target. Instead, ISIS wanted to shoot down a Western plane.

DON’T MISS: Anonymous wants you to help take down ISIS – here’s how

The image below shows a Schweppes can, a detonator and a possible trigger switch, The Telegraph notes. The picture was posted in the latest edition of the Dabiq propaganda magazine, right alongside pictures of passports and IDs belonging to the dead passengers.

The items pictured in the magazine could have been sufficient for a suicide bomber to trigger the explosive device, former Royal Navy bomb disposal officer Dave Welch told The Telegraph. “The damage caused would be quite significant given the pressure caused by the explosion and the close confines within an aircraft. It would be quite capable of ripping a hole in an airliner,” he said.
Re: Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake by HomoSapiien: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2015
Lord Putin, we hail thee! You alone we seek for help in crushing ISIS.

1 Like

Re: Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake by okeyley: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2015
serves them right he is only pay them back in their own coin

what u sow is what u reap wusiwur

1 Like

Re: Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 20, 2015
Isis suppose beg haba...
After all bokoharam don over run them this year as one of the deadliest terrorist sect....

Isis no get balls after all...
Re: Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake by Psalm18: 8:27am On Nov 20, 2015
Did you read the entire link you posted.
They switched to a Russian plane because the western airlines were not possible to be infiltrated.
So why make it seem they have come out to apologize.
The truth of the matter is neither America or Russia can go it alone in fighting this monster.
Stop hero worshipping either of them.
It may interest you to know, the Americans and the British using their superior spy technology were the first to confirm it was isis that brought down the Russian plane while Lord Putin was still denying it.
He has since come out to acknowledge their help.
I can send you the link easily. Verifiable and original quote from Putin.
This idea of choosing the east over the west or vice versa is nonsense every country cares first about its citizens before helping others.
Let's get it right here, then we don't need the Americans or the Russians

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake by Psalm18: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2015
http://news.sky.com/story/1588510/putin-thanks-pm-for-sharing-intelligence-data

Vladimir Putin had thanked Britain PM, Cameron for sharing intelligence on the sharm el sheik airplane bombing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake by chyket(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2015
President Putin of Russia and former President Sakozy of France remain my ideal Leaders!!!!
Recently when Putin was interviewed about the downing of the russian plane by ISIS,he said I quote; It is the duty of God to forgive the terrorists but its my duty to send them to God.

7 Likes

Re: Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake by JonSnow(m): 10:09am On Nov 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake by MagicBishop: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2015
Psalm18:
Did you read the entire link you posted.
They switched to a Russian plane because the western airlines were not possible to be infiltrated.
So why make it seem they have come out to apologize.
The truth of the matter is neither America or Russia can go it alone in fighting this monster.
Stop hero worshipping either of them.
It may interest you to know, the Americans and the British using their superior spy technology were the first to confirm it was isis that brought down the Russian plane while Lord Putin was still denying it.
He has since come out to acknowledge their help.
I can send you the link easily. Verifiable and original quote from Putin.
This idea of choosing the east over the west or vice versa is nonsense every country cares first about its citizens before helping others.
Let's get it right here, then we don't need the Americans or the Russians

Progressive fagg0t, why is ISIS giving lame excuses and where in the damn link did they claim that security prevented then from bombing the Russian flight?

I will join the crusade when it begins in nijeriya emirate.

Foolish fool

1 Like

Re: Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake by MagicBishop: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2015
Where are all the YAMS?
Your last hope for global domination are being roasted from the air
What is,keeping you cowards from joining the Caliphate.

Only good muslim is a dead muslim

1 Like

Re: Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake by vedaxcool(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2015
I support any actions capable of undermining isis and wantomly destroying them. But the op should be given 2 medals one for being unable to comprehend what he reads the 2nd for being putin feet kisser. Isis claim they initially wanted to bomb a western airliner but changed their mind and bombed a Russian airliner in retaliation for airstrikes against it.

1 Like

Re: Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake by MagicBishop: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2015
vedaxcool:
I support any actions capable of undermining isis and wantomly destroying them. But the op should be given 2 medals one for being unable to comprehend what he reads the 2nd for being putin feet kisser. Isis claim they initially wanted to bomb a western airliner but changed their mind and bombed a Russian airliner in retaliation for airstrikes against it.

Muslim filth do you even have data to click that link?

Poverty is a yoruba muslim man

1 Like

Re: Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake by IAMTHEHERO: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2015
Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
chyket:
President Putin of Russia and former President Sakozy of France remain my ideal Leaders!!!!
Recently when Putin was interviewed about the downing of the russian plane by ISIS,he said I quote; It is the duty of God to forgive the terrorists but its my duty to send them to God.

Hahaha. Everyone has a duty to perform.
Thank u Putin, Praise God!
Re: Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake by ERAKAMUS: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
THE YAMS WILL AVOID THIS THREAD.
Re: Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake by ODUBEZE: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
The fear of PUTIN...
Re: Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake by ODUBEZE: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
chyket:
Re: Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake by Vicadonis(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
When you hear Russia... you run cus Putin takes no nonsense from no one
Re: Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake by Psalm18: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
MagicBishop:

Progressive fagg0t, why is ISIS giving lame excuses and where in the damn link did they claim that security prevented then from bombing the Russian flight?

I will join the crusade when it begins in nijeriya emirate.

Foolish fool
You started by telling me your name( progressive fagg0t)
And you ended your long incomprehensible message by signing your nickname(foolish f0ol).
I like your stupidi.ty. Keep it up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Edo Decides: Inec Postpones Announcement Of Results / Has Femi Adesina Resigned As SA Media To Pres. Buhari (pictured) / 2 Men Caught With Human Head And Body In Ikorodu [graphic Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.