Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. (60637 Views)

Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Bluffly: 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
collinspro:
I am messed up right now and I need your advice. I work in a company where I report directly to a lady. My woe started when I went to her office one day to pick up a file. As I entered her office, my phone rang so I decided to take the call. The call was a bit long so she decided to get the file for me from one of the file cabinets. As she bent for the bottom drawer her skirt tore terribly exposing her panties. The phone almost dropped from my hand. I tried to hurry out of the office but she called me back to help her go across the street to stitch it. I was almost frozen. Ever since then she has been disturbing me to sleep with her.

She said she gave me the job because she love me. I just got married and don't want to cheat. Yesterday, she called me and and dropped the bombshell " if you don't sleep with me I will fire you". What do I do? I don't want to lose that job. I am considering reporting her to my general manager but I am afraid of the consequence.

Simple. Ensure you always secretly record your conversations with her as regards the issue at hand. As someone as earlier advised, keep rejecting her with wisdom and if it wants to get out of hand, report her with the evidence you have. if you report her without evidence can be an issue.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by kaybills(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
Don't sleep with her. If u do she Will fire you,and not the other way round. Worse comes to worse report it to ur gm b4 a lot of water flows under the bridge...but don't sleep with her
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Daresh(f): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
collinspro:
I am messed up right now and I need your advice. I work in a company where I report directly to a lady. My woe started when I went to her office one day to pick up a file. As I entered her office, my phone rang so I decided to take the call. The call was a bit long so she decided to get the file for me from one of the file cabinets. As she bent for the bottom drawer her skirt tore terribly exposing her panties. The phone almost dropped from my hand. I tried to hurry out of the office but she called me back to help her go across the street to stitch it. I was almost frozen. Ever since then she has been disturbing me to sleep with her.

She said she gave me the job because she love me. I just got married and don't want to cheat. Yesterday, she called me and and dropped the bombshell " if you don't sleep with me I will fire you". What do I do? I don't want to lose that job. I am considering reporting her to my general manager but I am afraid of the consequence.

Please report her! Sexual harassment is wrong Wrong WRONG!
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by ahckmedkosy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kingsley1000:
hmm

Why u dey hmmm? U be Bee?
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Gayjesus: 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
modelmike7:
This is not funny! If you fear God, DO NOT sleep with her. God is so loving and yet a consuming fire. My cent.

Since there is no God he can sleep with her
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Wetein happen to ur rod? Rod her na and ask her to tripple ur salary. Or video the scene and blackmail her. Wot if ur male boss want to have ur ass? Maybe CNN go hear...rubbish

1 Like

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by hotnsexy4christ(f): 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
Just. Repent Jesus is coming soon, that is all I have to say.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
CaroLyner:

he's so cute .he probably is cheesy
Hehe. I'm cute too, so hello there, Sis! And if I'm cuter, I guess it's: "hello there, twin Sis!". cheesy
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Frajorge(m): 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Run baby run as fast as you can go. She is a destiny ruinner. To be forewarned is to be armed for the unseen battle, okay.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Jay5000(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Stuff like this is hard to prove. It's usually your word against hers so i would advise you get as much evidence as you can of sexual harassment. It would help your case if it comes to that.
collinspro:

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
Forge forge!
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Kpokom: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
I have a French sweet dreams of my life in a while
I have to be able I am bringing a friend about the new York NY times and the rest of your life with the help and support of our lives are not the intended for the next few years ago when you get the latest news and bad news and information on the know what I have been a while back and enjoy your favorite favorite sites and galleries of my own life and death of passengers and I will have to do with the same as the best of all. What am I saying sef
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by lexyclasy: 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
collinspro:

She even have another boss, i thought she is all and all......don't fall prey to it my advice
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
How many rounds av you done nw.....? sad
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Dennikki2020(m): 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't poke the woman pls,
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Gayjesus:

Since there is no God he can sleep with her
........ There is God and there will always be GOD. Believe there is God and see a turn around in your life for the better.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by spencekat(m): 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Don't sleep with him
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by spencekat(m): 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Don't sleep with her
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by IMO22(m): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
At a Give away price, Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all,visit link at signature below[/quote] I need a Hublot
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by 6fit(f): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
CertifiedFreak:
This is as simple as it gets. Would you rather resign, lose the job and go home to your wife who probably wouldn't appreciate being starved because of your morality or would you give to Caesar what he demands? Keep what happens at work at work.

i agree with yu..u very correct. Poo happen in work place and there is nothing we culd do about dat. U dont want to stave yur new iyawo. I can assure u she wont demand for more sex if u ejac 10sec into d game...u can even tell her she will fall sick after sex due to convenant u made @ yur village shrine with yur wife...but tell her dis @d point of iserting yur joystick. U will be suprise she will dismiss u and tell u dis never happened........wisdom make d world go round
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by olushy: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
Tell her u have HIV
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by CaroLyner(f): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
RickRichards:

Hehe. I'm cute too, so hello there, Sis! And if I'm cuter, I guess it's: "hello there, twin Sis!". cheesy
picture or......undecided
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by IamTheophilus(m): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
You don watch movie tire
xexy:
humm wat a mess do wat u got to do men hope u understand shit happens just go to her and talk at the same time record wat she says and use it as evidence
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Tunchi101(m): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
CaroLyner:

picture or......undecided
Choi! Diz girl make abeg. Hope you don't mind me getting to know ya smiley
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by youngguru23(m): 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
grin
Different story of the day... Abeg nxt
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by andreernest28(m): 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
na wash
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by justmenoni: 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
What if her superiors are sleeping with her?? Then they'd just fire the op.

Decker:
I'll tell you what, even if she says you should have sex with her just once, she would still demand more sex from you in the future and it will lead to the start of a romantic affair between the two of you, and such would in turn jeopardize your marriage. So you shouldn't even consider her request at all.

Since you don't want to cheat on your wife, the best thing would be to just keep quiet and keep rejecting her offer, and giving her the reasons why. But if it gets to the point that she is actually firing you just for that, then I'll advise you report her to her superiors, I mean, you have nothing to lose.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by swaggprofessor(m): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
SSpeter:
pretty woman wink
God punish seun for not providing a way to chat with this beauties. if u r with me say ayyyeeeeeee
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by akpos2050(m): 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Wht i can say to u is for u to set her up by notifying ur manager abt it to come in a set time u plan wit him to meet her. Be a fast guy, make sure u put a camera on dat room to capsule evrytin just incase ur manager wnt to play prance wit u den u hv evidence against both parties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did I Make A Mistake Studying Law? / The Perfect Resignation Letter / KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.