Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. (60676 Views)

Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
@ the OP, the next time, just before you are called to her office, set your phone on the SILENT PROFILE and SET YOUR VOICE RECORDER. That way, whatever she says can be used against her whenever you wish to report her to her superiors.
Also, OP, kindly pray about the situation. I'm sure God seeing your heart will help you.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by osakue18(m): 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
collinspro:
I am messed up right now and I need your advice. I work in a company where I report directly to a lady. My woe started when I went to her office one day to pick up a file. As I entered her office, my phone rang so I decided to take the call. The call was a bit long so she decided to get the file for me from one of the file cabinets. As she bent for the bottom drawer her skirt tore terribly exposing her panties. The phone almost dropped from my hand. I tried to hurry out of the office but she called me back to help her go across the street to stitch it. I was almost frozen. Ever since then she has been disturbing me to sleep with her.

She said she gave me the job because she love me. I just got married and don't want to cheat. Yesterday, she called me and and dropped the bombshell " if you don't sleep with me I will fire you". What do I do? I don't want to lose that job. I am considering reporting her to my general manager but I am afraid of the consequence.
bro, kindly give me your boss number since u don't wanna do it.. slowpoke
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by bluntspade: 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
CaroLyner:

its a sham story.someone els created a thread with the same story .
change that pics is that the only pics you have?? I just pity those mumu guys that are already crushing and sending pm's to their fellow guy who's fooling them with a stolen pics...ENJOY YOUR FAME WHILE IT LASTS
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by calabardick(m): 12:17am On Nov 21, 2015
give me her number
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by MideAtkins(m): 1:18am On Nov 21, 2015
Choose 1
you start having sex, she pays you well, you spend for your family and a happy family BUT GUILY CONSCIENCE or you snub her, she fires you, you start submitting CVs again, your family lives in penury and they start abusing and cursing you cus they have no idea of why you were sacked. But mind you when another fine boy comes to the company, she starts with the new guy and she fires you cus of the secret...WHITE TRUTH
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:54am On Nov 21, 2015
[color=#770077]I
Smell
Lies
[/color]
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Gayjesus: 3:17am On Nov 21, 2015
modelmike7:
........ There is God and there will always be GOD. Believe there is God and see a turn around in your life for the better.

A turn around to ignorance? Why would I want that?
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Fulba(m): 4:55am On Nov 21, 2015
collinspro:
I am messed up right now and I need your advice. I work in a company where I report directly to a lady. My woe started when I went to her office one day to pick up a file. As I entered her office, my phone rang so I decided to take the call. The call was a bit long so she decided to get the file for me from one of the file cabinets. As she bent for the bottom drawer her skirt tore terribly exposing her panties. The phone almost dropped from my hand. I tried to hurry out of the office but she called me back to help her go across the street to stitch it. I was almost frozen. Ever since then she has been disturbing me to sleep with her.

She said she gave me the job because she love me. I just got married and don't want to cheat. Yesterday, she called me and and dropped the bombshell " if you don't sleep with me I will fire you". What do I do? I don't want to lose that job. I am considering reporting her to my general manager but I am afraid of the consequence.

Lie Lie Lie. I see no true in this. I guess you just seeking attention. And you re sure getting the attention that you deserve.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by hentech911: 7:52am On Nov 21, 2015
Engage her in conversation while u record the conversation. just keep asking her questions on why she want you to sleep with her. save the audio file as an evidence. chat with her on whatsapp and keep the conversations. that will help as an evidence.
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by buchi4us(m): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=broxymall post=40212504]Dont let the devil suck away your destiny
Remember Joseph was a youth like you to withstand a powerful madam..

This is the first time am getting a good response from nairaland on this kind of pressing issue. It shall be well
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by uruoneluv(f): 8:40am On Nov 21, 2015
Jst pray dat God should change her mind noting is impossible in d site of God
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. by Mistaarhlohki(m): 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
CaroLyner:

you can taste my fist .you perv .unfollow me

Is ur fist kissable? Yeye girl, u deh front for me or wetin, r u solange...#smellos

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did I Make A Mistake Studying Law? / The Perfect Resignation Letter / Is Sweeping Of Roads The Riskiest Job In Lagos? (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.