Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,818 members, 7,837,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s (32023 Views)

Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) / Obasanjo Eats His 80th Birthday Cake As Bukola Saraki & His Wife Join Him. Pics / Bukola Saraki & His Sister During Their Childhood Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2015
End cry time speaker
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s by ODUBEZE: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2015
Before now, I was cheering for Saraki but right now, I am very disappointed!
Almost 6month plus and still counting.
No important bill has been passed that can better the lives of the masses.
He said nothing is going to be business as usual but I can assure you, Its all business as usual!
It is well!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s by cruzita(f): 10:01am On Nov 20, 2015
saraki saraki saraki .how many times did I call u .stop giving APC heart attack
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s by carinmom(f): 10:04am On Nov 20, 2015
madridguy:
Olushola Saraki AKA Baba Oloye, we missed you so much and I pray Allah (SW) grant you Al-Janat Firidaous.

Mon misilu Olushola Saraki
Oke Sunna people missed you die, Ilorin people missed you like kilode.

Bismilahi surat Iklas for baba Oloye

Ameeen
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s by juman(m): 10:04am On Nov 20, 2015
His father was not a good person.

In kwara many considered him a person only concerned about his pocket.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s by onlykach: 10:09am On Nov 20, 2015
I expect to see Audu Ogbeh son or daugther been minister for Agriculture as Saraki's Father has groomed his son the ways and manners of Nigerian politics
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2015
smiley
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s by DOCTORDONE: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2015
He's a chip off the old block!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s by Mistaarhlohki(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
Fraudulent family

At least we have made a name for ourselves by hook or crook...which one have u done, or what weight does your name "can't even pronounce that $h!t" carry?

Quit judging people, us the Sarakis are notable families worldwide, try this is hate speech in kwara state and get lynched..#stayprogressivebruh
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s by Mistaarhlohki(m): 11:12am On Nov 20, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
Fraudulent family

At least we have made a name for ourselves by hook or crook...which one have u done, or what weight does your name "can't even pronounce that $h!t" carry?

Quit judging people, us the Sarakis are notable families worldwide, try this is hate speech in kwara state and get lynched..#stayprogressivebruh
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s by Levelzguy(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2015
AdaNri1:
Fine boy. Now grew up and became over-weight with those puffy cheeks. Who says it's only women that loose control of their body.
ok lets see what you look like now and how you"ll look when you are 50..insensitive post.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s by Mistaarhlohki(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2015
juman:
His father was not a good person.

In kwara many considered him a person only concerned about his pocket.

I'm sure your not. Talking about my grandpa. Like that...quit judging without. Facts
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s by Akynzodeighbour(m): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

take the name to the bank, also, i'm in kwara state and thats what everyone says, probably you aint in nigeria, plus m not hating, why would i hate, if person wan hate sef, na saraki i go hate, nonsense!!!!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s by possibilita(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2015
Chai see fine boy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s by Mistaarhlohki(m): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
take the name to the bank, also, i'm in kwara state and thats what everyone says, probably you aint in nigeria, plus m not hating, why would i hate, if person wan hate sef, na saraki i go hate, nonsense!!!!!

Send me ur account. Details, you need. Some weekend flex money...#imserious
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s by NovusHomo(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2015
chimere66:
How time flies!Senate president Bukola Saraki has really gone a long way.Check out his throwback photo with his dad in the 60s.See the resemblance between the two!

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/check-out-this-throwback-photo-of_19.html

Thieves. angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s by Akynzodeighbour(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

Send me ur account. Details, you need. Some weekend flex money...#imserious
i look like awilo to you abi

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Levelzguy:
ok lets see what you look like now and how you"ll look when you are 50..insensitive post.
wanna hug a transformer? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s by olaztek(m): 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
family of thieves
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s by bellotaofeek: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
So the guy don fine since pikin....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s by Levelzguy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
AdaNri1:
with pleasure...if dats what itz gon take to dash you sense kiss
AdaNri1:
with pleasure...if dats what itz gon take to dash you sense lols
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Levelzguy:
with pleasure...if dats what itz gon take to dash you sense kiss with pleasure...if dats what itz gon take to dash you sense lols
based on what you just said I have no doubt who needs sense more. Please go out for the weekend I think it'll do you a lot of good. If you need activity get on a high tension pole.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George / Governor Shettima Breaks Fast With Prison Inmates, Eats With Them (Photos) / Soldier Tweets About His Experience In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.