Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

This Is Begging For Anwers...i Don't Know If This Is Political Or Religious - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Begging For Anwers...i Don't Know If This Is Political Or Religious (435 Views)

No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode / Npower Political Or Not? / Fayose Blasts Obasanjo For Always Begging For Political Favours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Begging For Anwers...i Don't Know If This Is Political Or Religious by tonychristopher: 8:22am On Nov 20, 2015
hello my people ...good morning, there is this Igbo proverb that goes like this " when an aberration or insanity goes on in a place and if not questioned it becomes the norm"

I know some will be dazed, amazed and possibly awed by this submission. I have been pondering why all these killing in name of religion... It still baffles me.

I just don't get this, how can some people claim to be adherents of religion of peace but give the world anarchy and commotion. Is this not saying one thing and doing another thing? The killings are getting out of hand. I think that there is sanctity of life. I am just asking these question when I saw the beheading of a 9yr old child in middle East. As a father I know the emotional,psychological and physiological efforts that you put into training a 9 yr old child and at the end to see her beheaded. A spade should be called a spade. This act is bad and we all sane people should condemn it. I keep asking if it has to do with islam as a religion or the followers as not doing the right thing the holy book instructed them .

I am at this crossroad and quagmire. All I ask is for clarifications . I have taken time to analyse all the bloodbath from kogi to yola then Syria to Paris then to Malaysia and Afghanistan.

Islam kills their fellow Muslim. Shiite killing Sunni
Then kills Christian just like isil is doing in France
They kills Jews for hubby...in short Jews are highly priced
They went on to kill Hindu people as we see in the India sub continent
As if that isn't enough these islamist encroached to the Buddhist zone. The Chinese fighting them in the fringes of China and they just killed a Chinese captive some few days ago by the ISIL

Now I think they have issues with humans but I was mistaken when I learnt that they do not like statues and from the plundering of museum and mosaic in the Arab world by ISIL then I virtually gave up

Learnt also they hate dogs and swine

I am still wondering why ? Has it to do with religion or with the adherents cos I know and have some nice Muslim friends. What is the problem here? I am just curious and if anybody can give me a clear explanation that will be highly appreciated. I just don't get it, I just can't process these killings mentally, these bloodshed in name of religion is highly condemnable

Psychologist and psycho analysts are trying to understand the mentality of people that Christian Europe gave refugee instead of them appreciating that gesture they turn back to bomb them. I have not even talked about the Oklahoma bombing. 911 was their finest gift to the world what of the Russian bombed aircraft in Egypt .

Rest in peace to those that died in Yobe and Kano bombs . Paris victims RIP

We have to preach peace and let us leave the fight for God. We all lack the capacity to fight for God. We are just mere mortals and how can we fight for an immortal entity like God that knows everything . I see those fighting for God as insulting him because in my Bible HE said leave vengeance for me.

Happy weekend and as Christmas is approaching please we all have to be very careful security wise because these people have a way of striking and bombing every Christmas .

History is a good time tutor .

NB
This is not islamophobic postulation but a commonsensical question that begs for objective and emotionally detached answers !!!
Re: This Is Begging For Anwers...i Don't Know If This Is Political Or Religious by austinsmat(m): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2015
ask buhari
Re: This Is Begging For Anwers...i Don't Know If This Is Political Or Religious by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 20, 2015
It amongst the signs of end time thats just it.
You can Google what prophet muhammad said about end time you will clearly understand the last hour is very close.
Re: This Is Begging For Anwers...i Don't Know If This Is Political Or Religious by dokiOloye(m): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2015
The answer is simple= Islamabad

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Folks; What Do You Make Of This Statement? / NLC Backing Statement By Sen Murray Bruce.how True? / Reptile Infested Operating Theatres In Nigerian Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.