Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,406 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful (36208 Views)

Missing Soldiers Found - Army Spokesman / List Of The 105 Missing Soldiers. / Missing Soldiers Return, Join U‎nits - Army (Daily Trust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Souljaboi1: 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
MilitaryMinded:
It simply boils down to gutter journalism and unintelligence of a majority of Nigerians. A whole company of troops missing in action? IMPOSSIBLE. Most likely, the troops had to make a withdrawal and lost contact with Division/Brigade HQ. But to believe that over 100 well trained troops were kidnapped boils down to stupidity and ignorance

Do you mind them.
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Beremx(f): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishi.amu:

Low life scum. Fucck off my mention you engage a female (mizmycoli) in exchange of words, ain't you ashamed as a man you are, abi your a dog? Olukwu nwuru anwu God punish ya family there
Pot calling kettle black. This fool that goes about insulting me on this forum is accusing a fellow brother of doing the same?

What a hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by westergreen: 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
For those of you still doubting if 105 soldiers are missing. They are dead, see the evidence. Nigeria cannot make it with lies about deaths of its soldiers. black people are always brainwashed because their lives are not valued even in the so called military.if you have a brother in the military you can ask him to tell you the truth in secret since its a secret that several soldiers died
May God have mercy on Dirty APC government

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by frisky2good(m): 12:21am On Nov 21, 2015
Did you bother to proofread this rubbish you typed?

tolulope855:

Hmmmm, they were all moving in a group in an hostile location abi?? or they were all in a lorry moving in an hostile area, hence they were surrounded shey SEE JUST SHUT UP IF U NO NOTHING..... BLOODY CIVILIAN!!
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Phame: 4:38am On Nov 21, 2015
jaykaylegend:
Just imagine it...

How would 105 soldiers miss??
Did they die or they did not see them at all??
Did you ask the fool that reported it for evidence that soldiers were indeed missing??
How many press statements do you want??
Even if you take a 100 school boys with dane guns to fight BH, they wouldn't miss not to talk of 100 heavily armed and trained soldiers....
One fool even came on NL to say that most of the missing soldiers are from the SE and SS regions...

Before you criticise someone, try to get your facts right and don't abuse the privilege OBJ gave to us by using it to display your utter stupidity
the OP is fast becoming a 'rabble rouser'.
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Phame: 4:40am On Nov 21, 2015
frisky2good:

you go back and read what he wrote up there to help urself, he made a lot of sense.
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by tomakint: 5:21am On Nov 21, 2015
Wao what a thread blood everywhere from frontpage till page 12 blood are still being spilled MizMyColi sheath your sword!
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by ipledge10(m): 5:37am On Nov 21, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Anywhere there's fighting you're sure to be there. You're a real ijaw militant grin
Mz LaraiBoluwaji,I am just going through your Diary...mehn U think your name should be in dictionary for another meaning to "Realness" Antonym to "Hypocrisy " grin I like the part where you were sharing towel tongue
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by obiak4(m): 6:09am On Nov 21, 2015
tolulope855:

LAIR!! Big fat lie!! Bloody Civilian!
let a bloody civilian educate you, you are a yoruba man from your moniker tolulope
would take you way back to the battle of owu between sango, son of oromiyan the great grand son of oduduwa sango fought many battles and won but a point in case is ''eliri'' he formed his own kindom the soldier said as long as thier leader was not captured they can never surrender
no he will be laughing and saying this guy na wa for you ooooo na olden days stoty him dey talk na
fasr forward to charlse taylor it was after he was captured that was when LRA gave up
to saddam hussi**
hitler could't wait to be captured he ended it himself signifying the end
parting shot
once the leader of a group command the rest obeys if not taken as mutiny if you disobey,
blessed be
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, I'm a good man. cheesy
My militant friend is getting married in PH next month and I will be there. I'm inviting you to the wedding, come let's enjoy amnesty money grin
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Truckpusher(m): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

My militant friend is getting married in PH next month and I will be there. I'm inviting you to the wedding, come let's enjoy amnesty money grin
Where is the IV, venue and date?

I also hope that your beautiful friends will come around.
I'm tired of seeing ugly girls with too much make-up these days at weddings. tongue

Dem no dey reject free food and free drink o. cheesy
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Saturn213: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2015
Iykopee:

^^^ jisos technical knockout. Good for the bald headed crank. He shud learn to stick his arse to his damned lane.

Over used red shirt got mua rolling on d floor. Hahahahahahaha

Seun Lalasticlala Mukina2

This poster has broken rules 1,2,3 , can you please delete the post and deal with the poster

Thanks
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Iykopee(m): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2015
Saturn213:

Seun Lalasticlala Mukina2

This poster has broken rules 1,2,3 , can you please delete the post and deal with the poster

Thanks

lalasticlala mukina2 seun, this poster has broken rules 1,2,3. Can u please delete the post and deal with the poster. Thanks.
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by gemale(m): 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
jaykaylegend:
Just imagine it...

How would 105 soldiers miss??
Did they die or they did not see them at all??
Did you ask the fool that reported it for evidence that soldiers were indeed missing??
How many press statements do you want??
Even if you take a 100 school boys with dane guns to fight BH, they wouldn't miss not to talk of 100 heavily armed and trained soldiers....
One fool even came on NL to say that most of the missing soldiers are from the SE and SS regions...

Before you criticise someone, try to get your facts right and don't abuse the privilege OBJ gave to us by using it to display your utter stupidity

I'm sure by now you would b suffering 4rm constipation induced by eating ur words... Hw stupid u must feel nw ehn. NA "confirmed" dt dey found d 105 men. Whether it is true/false, I don't know because dem Sabi lie. In fact boko haram dey talk truth pass dem. BTW y can't troops get missing during combat? It's termed MIA (missing in action) in military terms. So don't be narrow-minded next time.
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Where is the IV, venue and date?

I also hope that your beautiful friends will come around.
I'm tired of seeing ugly girls with too much make-up these days at weddings. tongue

Dem no dey reject free food and free drink o. cheesy
Awww, and all the babes are not too fine o. Charcoal black and really fat, but they have good character cheesy
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by tolulope855(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
frisky2good:

Really? I typed rubbish?

Or you can't comprehend?

Well bless up bro!
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by OreMI22: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
What is the [size=13pt]state of origin of those missing soldiers?[/size]

I smell a cover up to an unfortunately exposed agenda.
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by tolulope855(m): 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
obiak4:

let a bloody civilian educate you, you are a yoruba man from your moniker tolulope
would take you way back to the battle of owu between sango, son of oromiyan the great grand son of oduduwa sango fought many battles and won but a point in case is ''eliri'' he formed his own kindom the soldier said as long as thier leader was not captured they can never surrender
no he will be laughing and saying this guy na wa for you ooooo na olden days stoty him dey talk na
fasr forward to charlse taylor it was after he was captured that was when LRA gave up
to saddam hussi**
hitler could't wait to be captured he ended it himself signifying the end
parting shot
once the leader of a group command the rest obeys if not taken as mutiny if you disobey,
blessed be

I don't know your yoruba story though

But Adolf Hitler

Bro just hear yourself out.... Hitler was the war himself, he was the 'founder' (permit me to use that word).

Therefore Hitler and a commander of one unit in a nation's force do not follow.

Even if president Buhari, the GCFR himself dies today(God forbid), will naija surrender to Boko Haram?

There is always a second in command!

ITS A WAR AGAINST TERRORISM AND NOT A CONQUEST!!

BLESS UP BRO

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Enugu Airport Most Embarrassing In The World – Senator Egwu / Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate / Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.