Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful (36200 Views)

Missing Soldiers Found - Army Spokesman / List Of The 105 Missing Soldiers. / Missing Soldiers Return, Join U‎nits - Army (Daily Trust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by ishiamu(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
jmaine:
Came in here to see check the so called Ugly Mizmycoli, and all I saw is a beautiful and cheeky damsel.

Or did she change her profile picture ?

Meanwhile, it's saddening seeing folks going to the depraved depths of trying to bully a lady simply because they feel they are up to it.

How silly.

Same thing I observed my brother.. thanks 4 compliment but leave mizmycoli 4 me thankew cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by AprokoMan: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
[s]
omenka:
First off, I don't smoke. Secondly, I don't eat "gworo", but hell, I eat "bitter kola", matter of fact, I had one this morning, good for one's health.

Now, in your previous message, you talked about an "overused red shirt". Here's the thing: I've got three red shirts; a ManUtd jersey, a Liverpool jersey and a normal adidas t-shirt.

While you were begging me to send pics of mine to you in the past, I sent you a pic without my face, just my torso up to my chin, cos like I told you then, I don't trust beeches like you with such erratic emotions. I wore the ManUtd jersey in that pic and that is the only pic of mine you've seen in which I wore a red shirt. Now tell me, which overused red shirt are you referring to??

That aside, I might indulge you and get rid of the shirt, but you know what you need to get rid of?- your damn face. Folks like you are so damn ugly you need no costume on Halloween if you were living in the West. Wanna see what an orang utan looks like, take a damn selfie.

I remember you saying you were finding it hard getting a spouse, now I know what your problem has always been, I believe you do too, you spiteful dot eyed sloth.
[/s]

[size=28pt]omenka, show us ur teeth...then we can believe u.......abokki[/size] grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by jmaine: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

Same thing I observed my brother.. thanks 4 compliment but leave mizmycoli 4 me thankew cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are free to carry on. Am not into cyberspace hunting wink
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Laveda(f): 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

Take my pin and see friendship strengthened cry cry cry
Not now dear..Later smiley
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by AprokoMan: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
[s]
Rilwayne001:

Yeah, foolish girl, thats her name.

**spits on thread
[/s]

hahaha! rilwayne001 the [size=28pt]fagg![/size] grin grin
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by ishiamu(m): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
Laveda:
Not now dear..Later smiley

Chai... cry cry cry e no pure ooo

Mizmycoli see what your friend is doing your friend is it fair?
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by ishiamu(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
jmaine:

You are free to carry on. Am not into cyberspace hunting wink

No be hunting na protecting LoL

1 Like

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by AprokoMan: 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
[s]
omenka:
You know, when I see those emoticons, I know out there, you are doing the exact opposite of what they stand for.

Now, the profile pic I had was that of me wearing a ManUtd jersey with an Ecko jacket. That which I sent you in the mail was a sort of censored version of it- if you aren't the broadfaced dot eyed liar you are, how does that translate to "overused". As funny as that sounds, I'm not laughing.

Talk about "black lips"?? Another lie. My pic is there for all to see.

Chain smoker?? Like I said, I don't smoke. And there wasn't any pack of cigarette (let alone packs) as you said. Another lie.

Prostitute?? Nah, I don't go that way, but frankly have no issues with folks who do, neither do I have issues with guys that smoke. Another lie.

That is all you IPOD scoundrels are about- lies, lies and more lies.

Believe it when I tell you, I know where I've been, the things I've done, and the people I've met and done things with. They are stuffs you can only DREAM about.

I might come along as conceited, but I'm too damn sure I'm not bad looking and I'm intelligent to boot. There are young ladies in this country whom you only see on tv or read about on LIB or Bella Naija who I've been with (TRUE), who you look up to and aspire to be like. I might not be a billionaire, but my wits take me where the billions can't.

For you, what you got besides a broadface that looks like its been bashed in by some baseball bat wielding Yankees fanatic, with prosthetic features on it. A black woman with receding lips and teeth that could pass for tiny grains of maize- who the hell looks like that?? Then you trudge along dragging that hideous blubber everywhere you go- you must be such a depressed gourmand to have earned yourself such a shameful yoke.

You said you wanted me to be part of a damn thread so you sent me the request- pray tell, were the Linkdin requests you spammed my mail with, which I duly ignored, also part of the said "thread"??

What a shameless piece of dung beetle.
[/s]

omenka, show us ur 32. if i find a white tooth...then ur free. useless, gworro-chewing abokki with black lips and damaged gums

1 Like

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by AprokoMan: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
[s]
devilishM:

Lmaoo. Abeg dont kill person. Chaii....
[/s]

who is killing who? idiot.....i only see two girls fighting

2 Likes

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Bigprozzie: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
May Chukwu Okike Abiama continue to bless all our FAT and UGLY girls

More burgers to their stomach

1 Like

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Laveda(f): 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

grin just chill grin grin grin
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Bigprozzie: 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Beautiful damsel
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by AprokoMan: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
[s]
HungerBAD:

Nearly typed and well written.

My advice? You have learned a lesson now, keep it on board here and try not to get close to the women/girls on Nairaland.

You can imagine the level of her maturity, bringing in private matters/chat to an open forum. Maybe she needs a round of applause? Too much kids here.

They bring nothing but trouble.

Salute.
[/s]

may that hunger u pray for kill u and ur entire family! idiot, who started bringing in private matters in the two-girl convo? u masturbating zombies are just too dumb to say the truth undecided

2 Likes

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by jmaine: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

Alright Sir.
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by MizMyColi(f): 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

*puts on my love doctor googles*

Laveda, whatsappnin?
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by AprokoMan: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
who's next? just looking for trouble this evening cool
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Laveda(f): 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

*puts on my love doctor googles*

Laveda, whatsappnin?
Nothing really ma'am, I told him later at night we'll talk.
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by MizMyColi(f): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
Laveda:
Nothing really ma'am, I told him later at night we'll talk.

Ohhhh
Ohkay.

I hope something productive comes out of it.
Blesswink
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by jmaine: 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

grin
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Laveda(f): 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Ohhhh
Ohkay.

I hope something productive comes out of it.
Blesswink
grin cheesy okay ma'am
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by MizMyColi(f): 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
kiss
Laveda:
grin cheesy okay ma'am

1 Like

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
omenka:
You know, when I see those emoticons, I know out there, you are doing the exact opposite of what they stand for.

Now, the profile pic I had was that of me wearing a ManUtd jersey with an Ecko jacket. That which I sent you in the mail was a sort of censored version of it- if you aren't the broadfaced dot eyed liar you are, how does that translate to "overused". As funny as that sounds, I'm not laughing.

Talk about "black lips"?? Another lie. My pic is there for all to see.

Chain smoker?? Like I said, I don't smoke. And there wasn't any pack of cigarette (let alone packs) as you said. Another lie.

Prostitute?? Nah, I don't go that way, but frankly have no issues with folks who do, neither do I have issues with guys that smoke. Another lie.

That is all you IPOD scoundrels are about- lies, lies and more lies.

Believe it when I tell you, I know where I've been, the things I've done, and the people I've met and done things with. They are stuffs you can only DREAM about.

I might come along as conceited, but I'm too damn sure I'm not bad looking and I'm intelligent to boot. There are young ladies in this country whom you only see on tv or read about on LIB or Bella Naija who I've been with (TRUE), who you look up to and aspire to be like. I might not be a billionaire, but my wits take me where the billions can't.

For you, what you got besides a broadface that looks like its been bashed in by some baseball bat wielding Yankees fanatic, with prosthetic features on it. A black woman with receding lips and teeth that could pass for tiny grains of maize- who the hell looks like that?? Then you trudge along dragging that hideous blubber everywhere you go- you must be such a depressed gourmand to have earned yourself such a shameful yoke.

You said you wanted me to be part of a damn thread so you sent me the request- pray tell, were the Linkdin requests you spammed my mail with, which I duly ignored, also part of the said "thread"??

What a shameless piece of dung beetle.

Omenka! No Wound Person oo cheesy! Forgive and forget! Mizmycoli is actually a nice girl, with a slippery tongue....She is being influenced by the hungry IPOB and Biafra "War" hangers on here...

However, she is my little sister, and I expect you to let this slide for now..Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by ishiamu(m): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Laveda:
grin just chill grin grin grin

Am chilling cool cool cool cool
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Omenkata: 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
omenka:
Nonsense. The beech had it coming. Let her bring it on.

Thunder scatter your family there Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity
Otu nne i ebea

ediotic bastard

woman wrapper

die by bomb Insha'Allah amin

1 Like

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Omenkata: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
[s]
omenka:
Opposition by a "shadow cabinet" that believes only negative news?? What manner of opposition is that

These guys are simply reeling from the defeat in the last election and would do anything to paint this admin in bad light. We've seen and heard just too many of their trash it is almost impossible to ignore them.

PDP took Nigerians through SIXTEEN horrendous years, none worse than the last SIX years, yet they expect Buhari to undo the rot they instituted over that period in just SIX MONTHS!! Isn't that sheer madness
[/s]

Rubbish from a son of a prostitute
useless thing.
useless bastard
Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea
i guess MizMyColi got on your nerves with this post
Tinka tigbuo nna i ebea
if i pain you go and die tongue
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
Omenkata:
Thunder scatter your family there Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity Otu nne i ebea ediotic bastard woman wrapper die by bomb Insha'Allah amin
Caution!!!
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Omenkata: 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

Omenka! No Wound Person oo cheesy! Forgive and forget! Mizmycoli is actually a nice girl, with a slippery tongue....She is being influenced by the hungry IPOB and Biafra "War" hangers on here...

However, she is my little sister, and I expect you to let this slide for now..Thanks!
[/s]

trash trash trash from a nasty disgusting hopeless she-male.
Ewu
anu mpama
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
Rubbish from a son of a prostitute useless thing. useless bastard Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea i guess MizMyColi got on your nerves with this post Tinka tigbuo nna i ebea if i pain you go and die tongue
Mbah Emiratus Michael, Caution!!!
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Omenkata: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Mbah Emiratus Michael, Caution!!!
Otolo gbagbuo nna i ebea cheesy
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Omenkata: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
AprokoMan:
[s][/s]

grin
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
Too much kids on Nairaland these days.

People coming on faceless/public forum to insult each other, who does that for goodness sake?

2 Likes

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by unclejb2(m): 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
The Shadow Cabinet Of Nigeria in a state of utter shock and dismay hereby decry the coordinated‎ bombings in Yola and Kano in the past 72 hours resulting in 49 deaths and many injured, worse still, the alleged case of 105 missing soldiers as reported in the media.

We are aware of the recent press statement by the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai, that no army officer is missing.‎

‎We beg to differ on this.
We have reached out to a few reliable sources within the ranks of the Nigerian military and we can confirm that things are very bad, the Nigerian press seem to be covering up a lot of things. 

Could it be that the Nigerian Army and FG have colluded to quash this issue of grave concern by maintaining plausible deniability‎, in a bid to forestall a campaign similar to the BringBackOurGirls movement? 

At this point, we demand to know the men who make up the 175 battalion, we demand a proof of life. Also, we demand undeniable proof that all vehicles, a truck loaded with over 60,000 rounds of AA ammunition and artillery pieces be accounted for‎.

As a matter of National emergency and urgency we charge the presidency to take the following steps:-‎

1. Conduct a more thorough investigation and release an official press statement confirming or denying such reports. Nigerians deserve to know the truth.

‎‎
2. Inform the Nigerian people on steps being taken to ensure the safe return of our gallant and brave soldiers to their families and loved ones, in the case that this report is officially declared to the general public as true.‎

3. Employ every might and resource to ensure that the Nigerian Army #BringBackOurSoldiers‎ ALIVE.

The Boko Haram insurgents have been reported as the world's deadliest terrorist organisation. Such negative and shameful development is a far cry from President Muhammadu Buhari's promise to annihilate Boko Haram within two months of assuming power.

The Chibok girls saga is yet to be resolved and at the time of this release, we have an alleged case of missing soldiers on our hands.‎

If this eventually turns out true, then it is a monumental embarrassment; A slap on our military might.
This cannot be handled with kid gloves.

We urge all hands to be on deck.
Our collective resolve as a people must be to shun terrorism in all it's forms.‎
In all sincerity and purpose, we hope that this alarming news turns out false, however, in a case where such is confirmed, our hearts and prayers go out to the families‎ of the missing soldiers who are yet unsure of the fate of their husbands, sons, and fathers.
Moreso, we commiserate with the families of all the victims in the recent bomb blasts.‎ We pray that they be granted fortitude to bear such immense loss.

We equally encourage our soldiers out there on the battlefield not to despair.‎

Nigeria will rise.‎
#SayNoToTerrorism‎
u cannot plant yam and reap orages. Buhari and APC thought grabbing power at all cost will solve the Nigerian problem, alas they lied effectively and efficiently to gullible Nigerians and achieved political power. now its time to reap what they sowed and that is terrorism. Nigerians are watching. Biafrans are getting ready for the worst.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra / Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB / President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.