Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

What Does Islam/quran Says About People Like ISIS ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does Islam/quran Says About People Like ISIS ? (638 Views)

Quran Says Jesus Is Superior To Mohamed / I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye / Checkout What The Bible And Quran Says About Killing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Islam/quran Says About People Like ISIS ? by yinkuscious(m): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2015
Have had this bothering my mind for quite some days now.
Does the quran or islamic doctrine condemn people like ISIS ?
Are they part of the Islamic community with the "peace" religion ?
Considering the "Sharia law", ISIS do carryout there deadly and ruthless operation in line with the sharia law that allows beheading, stoning and flogging of people who goes against the word of the prophet Mohammed.

I have lot of Muslim friends, so I'm just asking this to widen my knowledge and to knw who the true ignorants are.
Re: What Does Islam/quran Says About People Like ISIS ? by jaymejate: 9:42am On Nov 20, 2015
It called them servants of Allah. Jihad operators. That Quran ehn, the book of war.

Genesis 16:11_12. That's where the world problem began
Re: What Does Islam/quran Says About People Like ISIS ? by Annunaki(m): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2015
Isis are following the sunnah(life style) of mohamed. They get 100% of their inspiration from the sunnah of mohamed in the sahih hadiths and the instructions he left as recorded in the quoran. Isis and boko haram are the true muslims.

1 Like

Re: What Does Islam/quran Says About People Like ISIS ? by yinkuscious(m): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2015
Annunaki:
Isis are following the sunnah(life style) of mohamed. They get 100% of their inspiration from the sunnah of mohamed in the sahih hadiths and the instructions he left as recorded in the quoran. Isis and boko haram are the true muslims.
true Muslim u said ?
Re: What Does Islam/quran Says About People Like ISIS ? by Annunaki(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2015
yinkuscious:
true Muslim u said ?

Yes they are the ones who truly follow the foot steps of mohammed.

1 Like

Re: What Does Islam/quran Says About People Like ISIS ? by Biodun37: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2015
Some of these people posting negative thread against Islam & Muslims are not even good xtian as they often go against bible dictates, one of which states that verify everything then hold on to the one which is the truth. This account for the way they twist the Quranic quotes just to support thier arguments, without in-depth knowledge of transliteration.
You keep shouting that Muslims should voice out against these inhuman activities which originated from previous human abuses of all forms that were perpetrated by western blocks using the oppressed Arabs against thier people before the trainees turned against them forming different terror groups.
Now this negative sentiment against the Muslims in general will rather kill the moral of those you expected to do the needful.
Re: What Does Islam/quran Says About People Like ISIS ? by Annunaki(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
Biodun37:
Some of these people posting negative thread against Islam & Muslims are not even good xtian as they often go against bible dictates, one of which states that verify everything then hold on to the one which is the truth. This account for the way they twist the Quranic quotes just to support thier arguments, without in-depth knowledge of transliteration.
You keep shouting that Muslims should voice out against these inhuman activities which originated from previous human abuses of all forms that were perpetrated by western blocks using the oppressed Arabs against thier people before the trainees turned against them forming different terror groups.
Now this negative sentiment against the Muslims in general will rather kill the moral of those you expected to do the needful.

Mumu I guess it's the same western block that is using boko haram against their people. No matter how much muslims deny it, islam, mohamed and the quoran remains the inspiration for these terrorists.

1 Like

Re: What Does Islam/quran Says About People Like ISIS ? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
Annunaki:

Mumu I guess it's the same western block that is using boko haram against their people. No matter how much muslims deny it, islam, mohamed and the quoran remains the inspiration for these terrorists.

That dunce you talk to.... I wonder why u even talked to him sef. leave the monkey alone. He was born into Islam, and he wasn't told everything as they hid it from him... why would a religion have secrets in the first place, unless it's not a secret society. now see, they even have about 35 sects in the whole islam, promoting bloodshed for thier demon god, allah.
Re: What Does Islam/quran Says About People Like ISIS ? by basilico: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
ISIS ,Boko Haram etc are led by Sheikhs.
Caliph Ali Baghdad has a PhD in Islamic Studies and even comes from the prophet lineage , the Quraish tribe of Mecca.
Sheikhs look like they don't know Islam?Puleeze.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Christmas And Xmas / Emptiness Of Life Without God / What Was The Church Thinking In This Programme? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.