Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (nov 20) -how Prophetic Are Your Names? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (nov 20) -how Prophetic Are Your Names? (415 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Prophetic Declarations For 2018 / TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (nov 20) -how Prophetic Are Your Names? by dallyemmy: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Friday November 20th 2015)
-HOW PROPHETIC ARE YOUR NAMES?
1.Thank you Father for the name of Jesus, that has been working wonders in my life.
2.Thank you Father for the good intentions and efforts of my biological parents to see that I succeed in life.
3.Father, let every sin of my parents, in my upbringing be forgiven by your mercy.
4.Father, let every enchantment and divination against my name go back to the sender.
5.Father, wherever, my name is taken to, for evil purposes, let there be crisis and confusion there.
6.Father, whenever my name is called for evil, let the blood of Jesus answer on my behalf.
7.Father, let every negative effect of any name given to me by my biological parents be neutralised by the blood of Jesus.
8.Father, speedily bring into manifestation, every prophecy or promise inherent in my name, in Jesus’ Name.
9.Father, I renounce and cancel every evil covenant entered into on my behalf by my biological parents, in Jesus' name.
10.Father, deliver me from every demonic dedication to any idol, goddess or shrine, in Jesus' name.
11.Father, grant unto me the grace to pray to the point of bringing to fulfilment every positive prophecy that is reflected in my name.
12.Father, I ask for the grace and courage to change any name given to me, that is glorifying any idol.
13.Your Personal petitions. (Phil 4:6)
14. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

Would You Consider This Excuse ? / True Or False / Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.