Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Technology See What Was Built To Stop Phone Addiction Very Dope - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Technology See What Was Built To Stop Phone Addiction Very Dope (2695 Views)

5 Effective Ways To Break Phone Addiction / 5 Effective Ways To Break Your Phone Addiction / 5 Facts About Phone Addiction That Will Leave You Suprised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Technology See What Was Built To Stop Phone Addiction Very Dope by techtalkative: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2016
This device locks your phone as soon as you put it inside and set the time it will lock you wont be able to open this gadget. So you have no other option than to do something else with your time until it unlocks. The body is made of tittanuim which means.. Lol you know na... this is the best for parents to lock your childs phone for sometime , maybe until he or she is done reading or doing house chores. Guys check the video and please subscribe to my channel i will Appreciate a million. Thanks guys God bless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUMFMFMpMWA
Cc Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Technology See What Was Built To Stop Phone Addiction Very Dope by techtalkative: 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
300 views no Comment. Anyway thanks guys to those whu subscribed i Appreciate

1 Like

Re: Technology See What Was Built To Stop Phone Addiction Very Dope by Whizpeter(m): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
Oya make I dash you comment

5 Likes

Re: Technology See What Was Built To Stop Phone Addiction Very Dope by techtalkative: 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
Whizpeter:
Oya make I dash you comment
lol thanks bro.. Can u subscribe too ; grin
Re: Technology See What Was Built To Stop Phone Addiction Very Dope by ifyeez: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
Wicked people always looking for a way to get the frustration back. I go beat anybody way buy this thing come my house

1 Like

Re: Technology See What Was Built To Stop Phone Addiction Very Dope by techtalkative: 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
ifyeez:
;Dft
cheesy
Re: Technology See What Was Built To Stop Phone Addiction Very Dope by masseratti: 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
Oya take comment, still doesn't make sense to me tho, what if you av an emergency call to make.

1 Like

Re: Technology See What Was Built To Stop Phone Addiction Very Dope by falcon01: 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
techtalkative:
This device locks your phone as soon as you put it inside and set the time it will lock you wont be able to open this gadget. So you have no other option than to do something else with your time until it unlocks. The body is made of tittanuim which means.. Lol you know na... this is the best for parents to lock your childs phone for sometime , maybe until he or she is done reading or doing house chores. Guys check the video and please subscribe to my channel i will Appreciate a million. Thanks guys God bless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUMFMFMpMWA
Cc Lalasticlala
i like your video intro
Re: Technology See What Was Built To Stop Phone Addiction Very Dope by techtalkative: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
ifyeez:
Wicked people always looking for a way to get the frustration back. I go beat anybody way buy this thing come my house
lol
Re: Technology See What Was Built To Stop Phone Addiction Very Dope by Yeligray(m): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
Watkinda tech. Z dz?..mtchew

1 Like

Re: Technology See What Was Built To Stop Phone Addiction Very Dope by AwesomeRomeo: 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
There's an android application that can do that, I think its called "log me out"
Re: Technology See What Was Built To Stop Phone Addiction Very Dope by cheerokee(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
Itel is giving out free It1516, click on the link below to know more... www.itel-mobile.com/bargainng/?shareId=859541847480682

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Data N100 For 200mb 7days How True Is It? / Help: Tecno C8 Hotspot, USB Tethering And Bluetooth Not Working. / Iphone Xmax For Quick Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.