Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,479 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested (65373 Views)

Various Armed Robbery And Kidnapping Gangs Busted By Police Operatives. Photos / 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) / Lagos Arraigns Royal Father And 2 Others For Robbery And Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2015
come not Cum.
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2015
Feck them up
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by justiz5(m): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/end-of-the-road-for-lautech-robbery-rape-suspects/

What a wicked world, so the devil that was perpetrating all these atrocities was even someone within University!!!!!!!!!
So he will just go and rape his female mates, comeback and stay in the same lecture hall with them and claim and feel comfortable as if nothing happened??

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just cut off his P'enis for me.

A good example of Products of wasted bedroom gymnatics.
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
It's cold from the part of world here. So hot kunu is mandatory

Oga oloshi after you shocked
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2015
cry
cry
justiz5:

What a wicked world, so the devil that was perpetrating all these atrocities was even someone within University!!!!!!!!!
So he will just go and rape his female mates, comeback and stay in the same lecture hall with them and claim and feel comfortable as if nothing happened??

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just cut off his P'enis for me.

A good example of Products of wasted bedroom gymnatics.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2015
come not Cum. cc Gleenvent
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2015
[size=28pt] KILL THE BASTARDS angry angry angry[/size]
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2015
undecided na fight
NOBLEDANDY:

Oga oloshi after you shocked
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Engrkay11(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2015
God catch them !
No pity them ,dat is where it goes.
Prison straight or any capital punishment dat befit dere crime must b met on them.
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by krokroYansh(f): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2015
dason4life:
Hmmm,
With all the destinies they have shattered, the joy they have stolen, the fear they created in the lives of innocent students and the Wonderful institution name they have destroyed, Any punishment that will be awarded to them must not include FREEDOM.

May Devil punish anyone who go against my suggested judgment here on NL and in the court.

angry
grin
Ogbeni calm down

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by hedonistic: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2015
So it is this smallish looking hungry fools that have been terrorising the school community? Just because they wielded guns? Well, God knows.
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
undecided na fight

After you... Haba
Who talk say na fight
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by yapapa: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2015
PussyFucker2:

I pray my family all get killed by Boko Haram, I pray my father and mother won't return home today.I pray they get crushed by a trailer,I pray stray bullets locate my siblings and me soon
a very big amen.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2015
You are gbaski
NOBLEDANDY:

After you... Haba
Who talk say na fight
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by hmath3991(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2015
jst to clear my doubt by name checking. Ok am right na dem from the west
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by zumbigbo(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2015
On your marks, get set...GO!
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by pristines: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2015
on their way to Jail
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2015
krokroYansh:
grin
Ogbeni calm down

Werey ni awon boys yen now

angry
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Tolatutu: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2015
Sick bastards angry hope they rot in prison
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
You are gbaski
grin
Confirm you
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by ceejay80s(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2015
All round ofémmanu names
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Daraph(m): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2015
Firstly,there prick must be cut.
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Yengii(f): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2015
Yes, good for them
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by prideofscience: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Yes yes! this guys also collected my 2 phones in d yrs 2009 in my 200L days
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
At last these beasts have been caught. Kudos 2 d police n every1 who cooperated.
They go about robbing, killing, maiming and raping people and when u ask them now, they'll blame an imaginary devil or d govt.

Such entities deserve to be wiped out d surface of d earth ASAP. I strongly support death sentence for such cases.
As for any animal who'll say death sentence is not good, quote me and die by firing squad
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by ndsissy: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/end-of-the-road-for-lautech-robbery-rape-suspects/
. Good to know. Let them go and face d consequences of their actions
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Niyeal(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
What did police meant by assorted phones and assorted laptop?

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Theophrastus(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
damton:
This ones have rented an apartment in Kirikiri

even twins followed?
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Spybradd: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
chynie:
I only checked their names grin

...and as usual and expected,the whole world aint disappointed..useless set of ppl.. grin
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by LORDDICE(m): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Gleenvent:
Everyday for the thief but one day for the owner.... Av always known this day was going to cum

@ bolded.....lipsrsealed gringringrin
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Damfostopper(m): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
end time university.....lautech na school ?
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by ephsiba(m): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
For Sale...
(1). 400sqm for 3.5m or 650 for 7m. Isheri North,Opic Plaza behind Channels TV. Deed of assignment and survey in place
The Land is situated in PEACE ESTATE.
Contact MainField Properties :08030708011 or 08155533213..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) / Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" / A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.