Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested (65372 Views)

Various Armed Robbery And Kidnapping Gangs Busted By Police Operatives. Photos / 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) / Lagos Arraigns Royal Father And 2 Others For Robbery And Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
@ last!!! prison is ur home
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by bynat(f): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
Them even thief GO TV, abi no be go tv I dey see dia?
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by laytoshtwo: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
By the time they finish university,they will be robbing banks.I am ashamed of the two brothers especially the older one.
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by CandyBar: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
A befitting punishment.....Soak Koboko in water filled with cameroun pepper.......give them 50 lashes on their bare bodies.

B O M B O K L A T S
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Lhorde(m): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kehinde!...the founder of katakara,where you buy and sell stuffs...still hard to believe that he is among the assailants.
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by miketayo(m): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
PussyFucker2:
I'm proud of my tribe.
We Yellow bar guys are all lazy.
All we know how to do best is steal, rape and juju.

I wish we all get killed by Boko Haram
Rite back at you
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by arimahoseloka(m): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
Bastards
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by krismars(m): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
PussyFucker2:
I'm proud of my tribe.
We Yellow bar guys are all lazy.
All we know how to do best is steal, rape and juju.

I wish we all get killed by Boko Haram

The thunder wey go fire u dey chop pounded yam...f00l
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by arimahoseloka(m): 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Gleenvent:
Everyday for the thief but one day for the owner.... Av always known this day was going to cum
u b tif
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Ndmichaels(m): 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Na potential husbands be dis o. After now our girls will be like 'men/hubbies are scarce'. Oya nah,safe trip to Kirikiri.
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by justmi1: 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
WAIT O IS IT THAT THEY STEAL AND THEN STORE THE ITEMS? OR THEY ACQUIRED ALL THAT IN ONE OPERATION? I AM JUST CURIOUS
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Kgdavid(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
i thought the initial reports said it was 3 "hefty" men. What is hefty about the 3 of these boys combined??

I mean, right from the time the news broke, i found it rather hard to believe that three guys of whatever size could subdue and entire hostel full of males and females...weapons or not, all it takes is for one sharp guy to jump one of them and the battle is over. Are Nigerian youths cowards?
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by emmydollars4life(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
grin
BAIL AND GO HOUSE, NO BE NIGERIAN POLICE I DEY SEE SO
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
they still look fresh... they should have been beaten black and blue.
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Iamthoney(m): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
chynie:
I only checked their names grin
what names do they carry? what tribe do they came from?
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Yungwhy(m): 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Theophrastus:

even twins followed?

MISINFORMATION!!!
The Twins are known in the School for helping peeps to sell their stuffs.. They didn't know about the whole stuff until the robbers were convicted
Read there Statement below;

CLARIFICATION OF MISCONCEPTION
Due to the misconception going around, and to purposely clear all claims and doubts that came up as to the activities of some armed robbers who were nabbed by the Oyo State police department in Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Ogbomoso Oyo State as to some illegal items stolen by the said robbers and confisticated by the police, whereby it has appeared in the media that we, Adeyemi Taiwo and Adeyemi Kehinde are involved in disposing and marketing those items for the said robbers.
We have hereby with the purpose of clarrification written this to the general public that we are in no way connected with any of these accusations, and have been cleared by the police department after proper investigation and are vindicated from all charges of all sort of  conspiracy and we are not confederates in crime.
We are widely known by our customers  for assisting in disposing fearly used electronic and mobile phone items and the said robbers have used this channel to dispose their stolen items unknown to us the real source of same despite our questioning before agreeing to dispose the items.
But after the police carried out their thorough investigations, we have been cleared and we thank the general public for their assistance and support.
We Shall resumed to business by 25th of November 2015 [WEDNESDAY]
Thanks and best regards.
Taiwo and Kehinde Adeyemi
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Yungwhy(m): 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=Lhorde post=40223044][/quote]

Please modify your post;

Due to the misconception going around, and to purposely clear all claims and doubts that came up as to the activities of some armed robbers who were nabbed by the Oyo State police department in Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Ogbomoso Oyo State as to some illegal items stolen by the said robbers and confisticated by the police, whereby it has appeared in the media that we, Adeyemi Taiwo and Adeyemi Kehinde are involved in disposing and marketing those items for the said robbers.
We have hereby with the purpose of clarrification written this to the general public that we are in no way connected with any of these accusations, and have been cleared by the police department after proper investigation and are vindicated from all charges of all sort of  conspiracy and we are not confederates in crime.
We are widely known by our customers  for assisting in disposing fearly used electronic and mobile phone items and the said robbers have used this channel to dispose their stolen items unknown to us the real source of same despite our questioning before agreeing to dispose the items.
But after the police carried out their thorough investigations, we have been cleared and we thank the general public for their assistance and support.
Thanks and best regards.
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Yungwhy(m): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/end-of-the-road-for-lautech-robbery-rape-suspects/

Please try to modify your post and remove the pic

Thanks and best regards.
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by adeybola(f): 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Height of Poverty!...dem they still G0-TV toooooo...Choiiii[color=#770077][/color] shocked
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by hotnsexy4christ(f): 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
REPENT !!! JESUS is coming soon
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by akigbemaru: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
lautech robbers arrested.
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Since the three mopols could all be students could it be dah dey purposely forced their friends to "rape" a female student just to be laid¿¿
Just saying
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by soleexx(m): 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
M4gunners:
I'm here to check names. Meanwhile, just remove that middle name (Samsons ) have you done that? Now i am not surprise , na dem.

Bro u sabi dem?
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by soleexx(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
prideofscience:
Yes yes! this guys also collected my 2 phones in d yrs 2009 in my 200L days

Lol
U sabi dem?
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by ademijuwonlo(f): 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
Am very happy they were caught . No sinner should go unfinished
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by ademijuwonlo(f): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ndmichaels:
Na potential husbands be dis o. After now our girls will be like 'men/hubbies are scarce'. Oya nah,safe trip to Kirikiri.
. That's what I said
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by ajokebelle(f): 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
Those twins arrested have av a forum for selling second hand goods oooo, it is known as 'karakata'. You can check dem out on Facebook, they where not part of d 3 mopols. Op please don't tarnish peoples image ooo. Put ur explanations well in ur report .
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
You can't blame this on joblessness because that itself does not justify rape. I will always say that if you want to find the most wicked people,you won't find them among wealthy people but among poor people. Poverty is a disease.
Re: LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested by Upsohigh: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
There is no hidden place for the wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) / Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" / A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.