Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) (69302 Views)

Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie / Beautiful Selfie Of Actress Joke Silva / Waje's Daughter, Emerald Takes Beautiful Selfie With US Singer Jordin Sparks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Adaezeagu(f): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
youngberry001:
who re them cry
dem are beautiful pageant queen
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by G3NTL3SOUL(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
All i see is black bleached girls undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
oz4real83:
Ladies old enough to be in their husbands' houses still happy and taking selfies when old age is fast chasing them! The day mercy johnson got married and started having kids is the day I started respecting her. It shows she isn't an olosho. All these ones will earn my respect when they become somebody's "MRS" and "MUMMY"
And who the hell are you for anyone to crave for your respect?
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
190theclown:
I have come 2 a conclusion that Nigerian girls are not beautiful

I mean com'on these ladies are what u call beautiful?

Abeg make una look Finnish or Swedish girls or even Blac American women and Ethiopian girls then decide

Naija girls are only made 4 cooking food nothing more

Beauty don desert them
A$$HOLE

2 Likes

Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Salasi01:
Always b proud of urself nairalanders. Insulting & condemin dis ladies's not right...dnt 4get a nigerian woman gave birth to u guys
The only sensible dude on this thread. You were well bred.
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by FREEEMANAN(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
from Op to all subject discussion. .

obscurity at its peak...
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by FREEEMANAN(m): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Adaezeagu:
dem are beautiful pageant queen

Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by oz4real83(m): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
koyyes:

And who the hell are you for anyone to crave for your respect?
everyone on that pic is african. There is a stage in an african woman's life,no matter how successful she is, u will expect her to settle down and raise a family. That's is when she fully earns respect and honour. We are not whites no matter how long u have stayed abroad!!! If u still can't get me u better put your brain in a fixed deposit acct and allow it to mature or better still "buy urself a brain" in mallam sanusi's voice!!!
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Palmwinetapper: 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
PussyFucker2:
If that is the most beautiful selfie in Nigeria, then mine is the most beautiful one on earth.

Bunch of ugly girls
munachi abii is not ugly ok angry
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
oz4real83:
everyone on that pic is african. There is a stage in an african woman's life,no matter how successful she is, u will expect her to settle down and raise a family. That's is when she fully earns respect and honour. We are not whites no matter how long u have stayed abroad!!! If u still can't get me u better put your brain in a fixed deposit acct and allow it to mature or better still "buy urself a brain" in mallam sanusi's voice!!!
You did not answer my question. Maybe you need a knock on your negroe coconut head to answer correctly. First of all,are you sure you are a complete male? Who the hell are you to judge anyone living on the surface of this earth based on their marital status? How is your worth any more than these women. If you do not answer any of these questions correctly. I am going to finnish you on this thread.
I'm waiting......
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by franklingud(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
End time selfie.
End time beauties tongue tongue
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Theebz: 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
The truth is Most guys have seen more cute and prettier ladoes than these misss so so and so . Abi na lie angry grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
IlekeHD:

The person wey think you no fine to be calling these girls ugly. EOD.

Have a nice day.

OK
Fucck off
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Coolguy89(m): 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
PussyFucker2:
If that is the most beautiful selfie in Nigeria, then mine is the most beautiful one on earth.

Bunch of ugly girls
i dey tell you
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by purpledferanmi1: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
flavor is looking for all of you.

1 Like

Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by mikron(m): 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
Daminaj2:
Osas Ighodaro - Miss Black USA Pageant competition in 2010

Omuwunmi Akinnifesi - Most beautiful girl in Nigeria 2005

Ezinne Akudo - Miss Nigeria 2014

Munachi Abii - Most Beautiful girl in Nigeria 2007

Sylvia Nduka - Most Beautiful girl in Nigeria 2011

cc: lalasticlala

POSTED BY. DAMINAJ.COM
flavour never see this picha cheesy
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by localblood(m): 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
saintkel:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha, chai! U don kill me

#pele oh
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Samsonklin(m): 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
If u ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
see as her armpit dey smell
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by nolio(m): 3:13am On Nov 21, 2015
They can't even by a selfie stick
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by 190theclown: 4:38am On Nov 21, 2015
nma24:
A$$HOLE

Your fada
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by 190theclown: 4:40am On Nov 21, 2015
JayJustus:

would be waiting for your wedding photos wink

wat are u talking about angry
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by AnanseK(m): 4:46am On Nov 21, 2015
Real queens and women of noble birth don't go for beauty contests.

Beaty pageant is the sojourn of the common girls.

1 Like

Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2015
190theclown:

Your fada
Kids everywhere on NL tongue
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by nggie(f): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2015
Havent dy heard of selfie stick?
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=Salasi01 post=40

its so annoying,insulting this people these are beautiful ladies...... all this people shouting they ugly should upload there sisters pictures or their galfriends own, annoying people like they can create anything God made made beautifully
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by DjQris(m): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2015
S/O to Barr. Ezinne Akudo, my neighbour at GRA, prefab, Aladinma extention dat year wink
Daminaj2:
This is not just a group selfie. it is a selfie of queens grin

Osas Ighodaro
Omuwunmi Akinnifesi
Ezinne Akudo
Munachi Abii
Sylvia Nduka

All Queen!..... Details below
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by chekasforchekas: 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ezinne Akudo mmmmm, girls shia, as I pack my bags to enter 9ja may my plane no cross Sinai or any Isis root IJN amen
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by ezanafe(m): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
They are not even as beautiful like the girls in my neighborhood.
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by 9izone(f): 3:24am On Nov 22, 2015
Beautiful ladies with lovely smiled. NL please Let us appreciate our own (at least once)
Re: See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) by Prettyfefe: 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
Daminaj2:
Osas Ighodaro - Miss Black USA Pageant competition in 2010

Omuwunmi Akinnifesi - Most beautiful girl in Nigeria 2005

Ezinne Akudo - Miss Nigeria 2014

Munachi Abii - Most Beautiful girl in Nigeria 2007

Sylvia Nduka - Most Beautiful girl in Nigeria 2011

cc: lalasticlala

POSTED BY. DAMINAJ.COM
U mentioned 5 pple. How come 6 pple appeared Or are my eyes deceiving me??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) / Peggy Onah: Focus On My Talent, Not On My Boobs / Forbes Releases Five Richest Hip Hop Artists 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.