Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie (41896 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah / Omotola's Second Daughter, Meraiah Ekeinde Swagged Up In New Photos / Beautiful Selfie Of Actress Joke Silva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by Mjuliet: 6:44am On Sep 12, 2016
Omotola Jalade's second daughter, Meraiah, shared this adorable photo with her mum.

Miiimiii_e:

"Missing you soo much right now @realomosexy hope to see you soon! #weslaytogether"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKO9OPUg6ka/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by Mjuliet: 6:46am On Sep 12, 2016
:cc lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, myndy44
MORE PHOTOS HERE http://www.expograde.com/2016/09/they-slay-together-omotola-and-daughter.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by pyyxxaro: 6:55am On Sep 12, 2016
Make I go sweep my compound first, before my Landlord go increase rent again

Would comment after sweeping undecided

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by VhatAmazingDude: 7:03am On Sep 12, 2016
'They slay...

How this comment bores me undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by CaroLyner(f): 7:03am On Sep 12, 2016
When mum is finer than daughter.
They both look good anyways

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by Sunexy(m): 7:18am On Sep 12, 2016
If i say they are over rated now, ppl will say am pained..lemi kuku kip kwayet
lipsrsealed

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by BaeBella(f): 7:21am On Sep 12, 2016
me sef go like born early ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by ellahzy(f): 7:37am On Sep 12, 2016
the mum's beauty is wow!
Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:53am On Sep 12, 2016
beautiful

See this >>> I Believe in ‘ Testing ’ Before Marriage
– Nollywood Actress Says http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/i-believe-in-testing-before-marriage.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by MaQuin(f): 8:39am On Sep 12, 2016
beautiful mum n daughter

3 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by maryjan8(f): 8:54am On Sep 12, 2016
So beautiful. Like mother like daughter

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by omusiliyu(m): 8:59am On Sep 12, 2016
Vaseline crew. Food is ready

4 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by emeijeh(m): 8:59am On Sep 12, 2016
But what are they slaying?
Nairaland FP and senseless posts are gradually becoming __&__
*you know the drill grin

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by joseph1832(m): 9:00am On Sep 12, 2016
How come Omotola isn't smiling? Well I guess she knows fully well her daughter is now a target for... grin wink
Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by sommyblaze(m): 9:00am On Sep 12, 2016
Abeg who get this woman. number?
I wan reason her daughter, d girl LA beautiful sha

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by AntiWailer: 9:00am On Sep 12, 2016
pyyxxaro:

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by Whatarush(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2016
so who this one EPP nw?
at this her age .see as her pikin fat like person wey don born ....

3 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by Vacora(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2016
How is this news or a topic for discussion?

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by vectoh(m): 9:02am On Sep 12, 2016
cool .....ftc?
Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by Firefire(m): 9:02am On Sep 12, 2016
next...
Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by Icecomrade: 9:02am On Sep 12, 2016

Abeg

Wetin slay together mean?

I no go school, make una help.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by kuldude29(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2016
beautiful
Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2016
emeijeh:
men

2 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by Firefire(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2016
BaeBella:

Be fast about it but...

7 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by emmykk(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2016
BaeBella:
oya come make we start from somewhere
Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by TIREDOFSEX(f): 9:05am On Sep 12, 2016
i want to f*ck dem so bad..

I pray my dreams come through

4 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2016
SLAY TOGETHER KE? hope you aint addicted to threesomes,you know,two females slaying a male together.
Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by emmykk(m): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2016
Icecomrade:

Abeg

Wetin slay together mean?

I no go school, make una help.
them dey pepper men and boys with curves and....
Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by Danhumprey: 9:06am On Sep 12, 2016
BaeBella:
have you found a husband yet? Abi you wan do baby mama? grin
Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by Jamean(f): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2016
emeijeh:

Salah Ram undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by emeijeh(m): 9:08am On Sep 12, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
men
Oh oh...... World don spoil oh

2 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2016
pyyxxaro:

cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“CDQ Is Stupid For Calling Khloe A One Night Stand” - Mark Anthony Osuchukwu / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" / Portable new Signee, Abuga survives ghastly auto crash in his brand new Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.