Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Meet The Hyena Men Of Nigeria (pictures) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet The Hyena Men Of Nigeria (pictures) (5307 Views)

I Am In Need Of Wilds, Birds And Domestics (eagles, Donkeys, Hyena, Zebra, Eland / Fear Grips Benue State University Students As Hyena Escapes From Zoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Hyena Men Of Nigeria (pictures) by viviangist2: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2015
Quite Nice and Lovely People Taking what they Have to do what they need , some people in this our modern world Normally use cats , Dogs and other animals as their pet , But Today while surfing the web i saw something amazing, about some people who uses something more better to be called a pet lol !! , people of a Rural Community of Rinka village of Katsina State, North-west Nigeria , uses Hyena as their pet and for security purposes instead of Dogs and Guards ,see photos of what am talking about below , they are called The Hyena Men of Nigeria , Located at Rinka village of Katsina State, North-west Nigeria

source http://viviangist.com/meet-the-hyena-men-of-nigeria-pictures

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Meet The Hyena Men Of Nigeria (pictures) by viviangist2: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2015
More Photos

Re: Meet The Hyena Men Of Nigeria (pictures) by xender(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2015
end time pet

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hyena Men Of Nigeria (pictures) by shogz89: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2015
End time pet were lasisi
Re: Meet The Hyena Men Of Nigeria (pictures) by viviangist2: 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
Cc; lalasticlala fp
Re: Meet The Hyena Men Of Nigeria (pictures) by KOLZY(m): 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
ENDtime people lol
Re: Meet The Hyena Men Of Nigeria (pictures) by Mckandre(m): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
Haba Viviangist, guess u don't know or u did but decided to repost this old post from a nairalander. This one na copy and paste o. If u know about the old post hit like but if u don't hit share

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet The Hyena Men Of Nigeria (pictures) by kinxlink(m): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Omg!!
Re: Meet The Hyena Men Of Nigeria (pictures) by blackboy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Not only in katsina. They travel around the north
Re: Meet The Hyena Men Of Nigeria (pictures) by AlienStar: 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
'em northerners r pure barbarians.
Re: Meet The Hyena Men Of Nigeria (pictures) by frinx: 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
I need one ooo

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hyena Men Of Nigeria (pictures) by NOBODYY: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
Wetin b dz? okokobioko

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hyena Men Of Nigeria (pictures) by mebad(m): 6:58am On Nov 21, 2015
AlienStar:
'em northerners r pure barbarians.

If a white man keeps a wild animal as pet or as a circus animal , you go wow !!!!"thats cool" . So many faults with your statement. Not every northern has an hyena. But because a way of life isnt same with yours , don't make make it absured. Sister, live and let others live .

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Hyena Men Of Nigeria (pictures) by philfrey08: 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
I cant wait for VIVIAN GIST to get her own house in Banana island....

EndTime post

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Hyena Men Of Nigeria (pictures) by lahit14(m): 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kura!!! Maza masu yawo da dabban daji!! Kai dem de jazz those animals ooo no tink am!! Dem carry laya evrywhr for body
Re: Meet The Hyena Men Of Nigeria (pictures) by corlin2(m): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
Wia dem no go smoke .
These photos are very vintage .
Nice photographs

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Hyena Men Of Nigeria (pictures) by Baroba(m): 4:21am On Nov 22, 2015
DMX and his boys are still rolling with pits, he needs to get down to Northern Nigeria to see what these homies roll with.. Hyaenas.. grin

These guys are brave, one bite from that Hyena will severe a man's hand from its joints.. The bite force on this thing is even more powerful than a lion's.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hyena Men Of Nigeria (pictures) by ElPhoche(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nna, the day I saw hyena in the zoo, I saw that this an animal to be respected. Huge and was pacing to and fro in its cage all the about 40 minutes I spent just looking at it. Men, I loved it but that animal can snap off a a man's thigh in a blink (femur) if by he happens to be sleeping, so I read in Frederick Forsyth's novel, the Jackal. If I see it in the bush, I would just pray to God and confeaa my sins. No time: )

(1) (Reply)

Buy Caucasians, Mastiff Puppies And Adults Etc In PH, Can Send It To U, C Pics / Buy and Sell Dogs @ Pet Lovers Forum (Whatsapp Group) / Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.