Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally (5200 Views)

My Shihtzu Just Whelped / My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies / 2 Months Plus Females Long Coat Gsd,just 32k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by ebenson90(m): 12:33am On Nov 05, 2020
She was bred on the 1,2 and 3rd of September and she just whelped .......I'm so haply right now because I've been waiting for her to whelp for a long time.....you can read more about her In a thread I created for her Long ago(Diary of Summer my female Gsd)...The labour started around 11pm on tuesday night and the whole scene lasted till 4:30am Wednesday morning......she had 9 puppies and one came out dead so she was left with 8pups(5females and 3males)....please guys I would love to have your contributions to help take Care of the mother and newly born pups.....I'm a novice to this whole thing...please....
Eveezy
Iamanderson
Menkano
Olisafancy
And the likes of them..please

1 Like

Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by ebenson90(m): 12:36am On Nov 05, 2020
Mating pics

1 Like

Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by ebenson90(m): 12:39am On Nov 05, 2020
The dam

Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by ebenson90(m): 12:42am On Nov 05, 2020
More

Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by ebenson90(m): 12:45am On Nov 05, 2020
The sire...(honestly picture doesn't do this guy any justice....you need to see him for real...he is huge...has a big head and good body structure...big paws,he is a slant back gsd,he has length and height...he is a very good stud too

Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by ebenson90(m): 12:46am On Nov 05, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by ebenson90(m): 12:47am On Nov 05, 2020
Will keep you guys updated on the growth of the pups...but I really need your contributions to take care of them properly because I don't have a clue...
Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by Nezero(m): 1:00am On Nov 05, 2020
Congrats
Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by ebenson90(m): 1:25am On Nov 05, 2020
Nezero:
Congrats
thanks bro...
Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by emmyslimzy: 1:43am On Nov 05, 2020
Congratulations...where are you located
Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by ebenson90(m): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2020
emmyslimzy:
Thanks sir.....Lagos state...
Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by ebenson90(m): 10:02am On Nov 05, 2020
Please I really new the help of everyone viewing this please ......if a lactating dog is not producing milk,what can i do?....please I need contribution ASAP please....urgent
Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by jachike77342: 10:03am On Nov 05, 2020
Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by ebenson90(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
jachike77342:
Thank you sir...
Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by ebenson90(m): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
jachike77342:
Lagos state
Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by MANCHESTERBLAC(m): 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2020
ebenson90:
Please I really new the help of everyone viewing this please ......if a lactating dog is not producing milk,what can i do?....please I need contribution ASAP please....urgent
A LACTATING DOG IS A DOG PRODUCING MILK OR ARE YOU TRYING TO ASK WHAT TO DO IF SHE IS NOT PRODUCING MILK VERY WELL OR IT NOT COMING OUT AT ALL

1 Like

Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by MANCHESTERBLAC(m): 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
ebenson90:
Well to me if she is not producing very well I would suggest you hand feed the puppies your self every two hours
Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by MANCHESTERBLAC(m): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
MANCHESTERBLAC:

A LACTATING DOG IS A DOG PRODUCING MILK OR ARE YOU TRYING TO ASK WHAT TO DO IF SHE IS NOT PRODUCING MILK VERY WELL OR IT NOT COMING OUT AT ALL
Well to me if she is not producing very well I would suggest you hand feed the puppies your self every two hours with puppy milk replacement
you can also holla me on Whatsapp if you want to @08166205535 for the kind of milk replacement you should use and how to take care of them
Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by wizi44(m): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
ebenson90:
She was bred on the 1,2 and 3rd of September and she just whelped .......I'm so haply right now because I've been waiting for her to whelp for a long time.....you can read more about her In a thread I created for her Long ago(Diary of Summer my female Gsd)...The labour started around 11pm on tuesday night and the whole scene lasted till 4:30am Wednesday morning......she had 9 puppies and one came out dead so she was left with 8pups(5females and 3males)....please guys I would love to have your contributions to help take Care of the mother and newly born pups.....I'm a novice to this whole thing...please....
Eveezy
Iamanderson
Menkano
Olisafancy
And the likes of them..please
congrats bro, based on your issue on inadequate supply of milk from dam, handfeed the puppies like manchesterblac said, meanwhile try to add more dairy products into the dam's food like milk, yogurt, cheese, even tea or pap with milk will do the trick
Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by Bixep(m): 6:16am On Nov 06, 2020
ebenson90:

Congrats.
Get a puppy milk replacer ASAP if she is not lactating and feed the puppies every 3 hours interval.
Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by IamAnderson(m): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2020
ebenson90:
How sure are you about the milk production being inadequate?
Can you squeeze her nipples a little and take a pic so we see how much milk she produces?
Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by ebenson90(m): 10:30am On Nov 07, 2020
wizi44:
congrats bro, based on your issue on inadequate supply of milk from dam, handfeed the puppies like manchesterblac said, meanwhile try to add more dairy products into the dam's food like milk, yogurt, cheese, even tea or pap with milk will do the trick
thanks boss but I feed her pap,milk and egg everyday and still no show
Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by ebenson90(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2020
MANCHESTERBLAC:

Well to me if she is not producing very well I would suggest you hand feed the puppies your self every two hours with puppy milk replacement
you can also holla me on Whatsapp if you want to @08166205535 for the kind of milk replacement you should use and how to take care of them
boss two hours...choi
Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by ebenson90(m): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2020
IamAnderson:

How sure are you about the milk production being inadequate?
Can you squeeze her nipples a little and take a pic so we see how much milk she produces?
boss the milk coming out is not much...since the puppies arrived and sucked her,milk come reduce

Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by ebenson90(m): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2020
Please guys is it okay for me to give the dam raw egg?
Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by ebenson90(m): 10:35am On Nov 07, 2020
I've started hand feeding the pups with hollandia evaporated milk
Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by ebenson90(m): 10:35am On Nov 07, 2020
ebenson90:
I've started hand feeding the pups with hollandia evaporated milk
I couldn't get dog milk replacer in my area
Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by Haroldjunior: 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
Do not feed them lots of evaporated milk please. It could cause serious diarrhoea. Just get children milk(peak 123 and co), add fresh egg yolk, mix together, bottle feed at warm temperature. Evaporated milk would be hard for their digestion. Or you get yoghurt that isn't sweetened and add egg yolk to it. The amount of egg yolks you add depends on how many puppies that you're feeding. Plus, how sure are you that she's not sufficiently feeding the puppies enough from her tits?

1 Like

Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by ebenson90(m): 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
Haroldjunior:
Do not feed them evaporated milk please. It could cause serious diarrhoea. Just get children milk(peak 123 and co), add fresh egg yolk, mix together, bottle feed at warm temperature. Evaporated milk would be hard for their digestion. Or you could get whole milk(cow or preferably; goat) or yoghurt that isn't sweetened and add egg yolk to it. The amount of egg yolks you add depends on how many puppies that you're feeding. Plus, how sure are you that she's not sufficiently feeding the puppies enough from her tits?
seriously....and I just bought one pack of the evaporated milk because someone prescribed it to me.....okay...I will go for the peak123....and they are 8pups so how many eggyolk am I using.......I'm sure she isn't because when I press the tits,milk doesn't come out much and when the pups suckle for a while and remove their mouth,they don't sleep...they start looking for more but breast don dry
Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by Haroldjunior: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
ebenson90:
seriously....and I just bought one pack of the evaporated milk because someone prescribed it to me.....okay...I will go for the peak123....and they are 8pups so how many eggyolk am I using.......I'm sure she isn't because when I press the tits,milk doesn't come out much and when the pups suckle for a while and remove their mouth,they don't sleep...they start looking for more but breast don dry
You can add 2 egg yolks to about 50cl of the milk, the remaining mixture, you can refrigerate and warm for whenever you want to feed them again, but make sure the milk should be warm before giving them. Monitor the temperature of the milk so it's not hot nor cold before feeding.
Re: My Female Gsd Just Whelped...finally by ebenson90(m): 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
Please guys please I need help urgently please!!!one of the pups is scaring me ooo....since afternoon the pup body just became kinda strong and her legs is kinda stiff and she can't even crawl....she is even finding it hard to crawl Like before...please guys I don't know what's wrong with her...and she's breathing hard and shouting and can't seem to close her moth since ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dedicating This Thread For Max (my boerboel) / 2 Male brindle Boerboel Puppies For 20k / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.