Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% (17836 Views)

UNIOSUN Increases Tuition Fees By 140 Percent / Benue State University Hikes Her School Fees to more than 100% / PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by etibaba(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
Jeez thats just too much, its really alarming the rate at which fees are being over hyped lately.

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by alphaconde(m): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
If people like oshomole is what apc can offer, I would opt for the likes of igbinedion and ibori, the reason is that why those characters stole they did from our treasury and not our pockets. Apc is in the habit of taking from treasury and our pockets.

3 Likes

Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by undefeated(m): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
oshiomole is really wirking , smh
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by mazizitonene(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
my brother come to uniport and see thingz
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by Slymonster(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
that amount for a school that looks like a primary school with no facilities or the lecturers there that like block more than anything..gosh i pity the new student.APC and oshiomole are scam,dude reduce the school fees when he wanted to contest for second term and how they have increase it when he wants to leave...SCAM EVERYWHERE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by ajepako(f): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
No wonder the babes turn 'runs girls' and the guys ' jigo'

Osho-baba, I hail oh...
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by lyricalz: 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
That's the CHANGE u all prayed for o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by nzeobi(m): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
princeogbeide1:
This means new students ought to pay about N200,000 and above" Edo state government are making education luxury and un-affordable for students" what about Imo state University and other tertiary institutions which offers free education to their indigens? Whereas Edo state is rated as the 6th revenue generating state in Nigeria. The increment is exclusively high for a state university. NUC have to address this situation before it yields to a political problems in the state. Oshiomhole is the person behind this issue" though his administration is ending next year.
Please don't ever mislead people about imo because we indigenes pay school fees forget the governors propaganda

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by DrChukzy(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
Am a Student of the school. No meaninful structure or project was done by The present administration. Now they are increasing school fee...Oshi-omo-OLE is a freaking bastard.

I hope its gets to Tribune and Punch FP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by yyeanqah(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
End time skul.....
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by anonimi: 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
Just like Fash-Ole raised LASU fees!

Oshi-Omo-Ole, see ya life angry
After collecting $75 million loan from Sai Baabuon, for running ya mouth against Jonathan government with LIE lie stories of American information you still want suffer poor students. Chai na God go hammer ya block head.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773141_osioinlove_jpeg19f5c22a1acf79a34119ea684a80d78f
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by princeogbeide1(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
nzeobi:

Please don't ever mislead people about imo because we indigenes pay school fees forget the governors propaganda

You are a lizard" you have no manners! I only mislead a lizard like you! Am talking base on the propaganda dat we are all talking about"
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by just2endowed: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
What about those that are yet to gain a motion.? This is serious
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by XtremelyCoded(m): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
What do you expect when the Inaugurated SUG president Khalifa Oshiomhole is a nephew to the state Governor

God will help us in AAU
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Sijo01:
Oshiomole is a terrorist.
My school fees for four sessions in this same AAU few years ago was N53800
You are a ritualist
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by Sijo01(f): 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
fados4sure:
You are a ritualist

I will use you for money cheesy
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by Sijo01(f): 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
XtremelyCoded:
What do you expect when the Inaugurated SUG president Khalifa Oshiomhole is a nephew to the state Governor

God will help us in AAU

No wonder the ediot came on air the other day supporting the governor on the increment.
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by dammywapes(m): 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
PLANETMARS:
When my school makes the news I have to put away stupidity and say it the way it is.
For ur info am an engineering student in the poultry called school.
We don't have infrastructures, who get money na em dey pass,leaturers see them self as a demi god in aau. The other day I watched on tv where oshiomole said he give billions of naira to aau monthly and I was wondering cuz d poultry is still in a mess.
If u graduated 1990 just know that everytin is still d way it was.
In engineering workshop what we call machines are scraps.
Our vc doesn't even know d road to ekpoma talkless of the school. AAU is a joke
In all I rep #Another Annoying university (AAU)
omo o ga o o. Seriously it's annoying. d fee n everything.
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
Sijo01:

I will use you for money cheesy
Person nor dey joke with you?
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by 9jatatafo(m): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Oshiomole of then NLC and now of Edi State Governor are two different persons. How money and power corrupt absolutely
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by Sijo01(f): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
fados4sure:
Person nor dey joke with you?

cheesy cheesy I could not help but lol at your comment.
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Sijo01:

cheesy cheesy I could not help but lol at your comment.
Likewise do i
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is a joke!! Big joke!
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
exploitation.
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by InvertedHammer: 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
/
They pay all these for four years. Add accommodation and living expenses. Then NYSC.

Yet employment is not guaranteed.
\
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by Lawalkay(m): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
For Mr Adamaigbo d AAU spokesman. I will remind you of yr response ten yrs from today. When AAU will have increase her school fees to one million naira. Then I know you will be a wailing wailer. For Adams Oshiomole I have a proverb for you. A band that is beaten too loud, somethImg is about to happen to it. First ticket to mama in d market, Toni kabaka for baba on d road. Haulage for bros in d market. Now new levy for bomboy who wamt to enter AAU. EDO people sabi sweep leg. Remember how you lost d last presidential/senate/rep election to PDP. Nov 2016 is just around d corner and One man ome vote, one woman one vote, one youth one vote. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by Newtonray: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is a failure fr APC come next year election., "PDP carry go".Oshiomole you are a complete failure, oshiomole is a big thief. Olee, oyi. cry undecided
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by Osisinakpo(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
Oshiomhole is at it again. He increase it from 16000 to 126000, i remember during the PDP era of Lucky Igbinedion, my predegree sch fees was 25000, while my yr one was 18000, yr two was 16000, yr three and four was 11000. How come APC regime turn Edo state to something else. Am calling on all edo indigene, home and abroad, to vote out APC from Edo state come 2016.

I've spoken! #IdeyVex4APC

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by dammywapes(m): 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
I don't like politics and i don't like talking about it. I don't vote , voters card i don't even have. Everything in the country is frustrating. Why do we call the school a government owned ? There suppose to be different in private and government owned. Seriously speaking no government school suppose to be paying 100 thousand and above.
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by milkydoll(f): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
The school fees hike is no joke,oshiomole is just a monster
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by guttentag(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Oshiomole want to shut down AAU so that student will patronize his own university in Auchi.

If AAU is shut down that means ekpoma is gone because the school is the main reason people visit the village

I don't know why Oshiomole so much hate people of Esan land

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote / Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook / Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.