Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% (17837 Views)

UNIOSUN Increases Tuition Fees By 140 Percent / Benue State University Hikes Her School Fees to more than 100% / PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by Ximonak: 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
ismokeweed:
Oshiomhole is a crafty devil. He met fees at 17,000. Increased it to 100. After serious protest, he took it to 60. Election period, reduced to 45 to score cheap points. Now he craftily increased only for new students so the old ones see no reason to protest. God is watching...

You talk truth here,
I went to see my friend in that school when the riot broke out for that 100k increment then, because the student head(Damisa) refuse to to go the way of the school head but he chose the student(reduction in the school fees). so many politics happened then.
Oshomole lied he didn't increase the school fees and the VC was fired, my guy paid 60k against 23k he was paying before, Damisa was removed and he spent 2yrs extra in school.

the riot was fun, with Dj jamming in that benin/auchi
My guy have graduated, Oshomole reduce the school fees because of 2nd term tins...

Oshomole said "to go the university is not a privilege, if people can pay 800k in Benson Idahosa then there parents can pay 100k for AAU"

I just wonder when he(Osho) was in NLC if him and OBJ was just playing nigeria as chess with all those Oil cabals so as not to remove oil subsidy and stop the corruption that finished this our country.
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by coded06(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
PLANETMARS:
When my school makes the news I have to put away stupidity and say it the way it is.
For ur info am an engineering student in the poultry called school.
We don't have infrastructures, who get money na em dey pass,leaturers see them self as a demi god in aau. The other day I watched on tv where oshiomole said he give billions of naira to aau monthly and I was wondering cuz d poultry is still in a mess.
If u graduated 1990 just know that everytin is still d way it was.
In engineering workshop what we call machines are scraps.
Our vc doesn't even know d road to ekpoma talkless of the school. AAU is a joke
In all I rep #Another Annoying university (AAU)

Haillings bro. I Rep AAU the school is so bleeped up that. u will see kids selling kpekere in class. the only infrastructure I see there is the one Rev Chris Oyakhilome built
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by coded06(m): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Sijo01:
This is just too much. The sango wey wan strike Oshiomole dey do press up.
in fact the press up go strike am like 4times he sense go correct and he go reverse am.
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by jtjohn(m): 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
during lucky time 2007/2008 I paid 39,200 both for acceptance and schools fees in faculty of engineering and technology but immediately oshiomhole became the governor he increased the schools fees and still he has increased it again, with all these school fees increment no good infrastructure, no conducive environment for learning (No water no electricity in the school hostel), so many things went wrong In AAU since he became the governor ( Acting VC, Acting registrar, Acting Sug).
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by 190theclown: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
OH MY GOD!!

Look at what's happening to my former school

sighs!!
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is not about Oshiomole,it applies to other state own schools,and this is one reason i will never advise anybody to opt for a state or private university because nobody can do anything about it.

#teamfederaluniversity#
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by Malawian(m): 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
bulldoza:
thief vc
not VC, it is state government.

The school is one of the most lucrative internal revenue generator for the state.
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by riczy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Banter1:
thank God my personal person has graduated this year.
As such others shud go and die
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
PLANETMARS:
When my school makes the news I have to put away stupidity and say it the way it is.
We don't have infrastructures, who get money na em dey pass,leaturers see them self as a demi god in aau. The other day I watched on tv where oshiomole said he give billions of naira to aau monthly and I was wondering cuz d poultry is still in a mess.

Bros! If you that is in engineering is complaining like this, what should those of us in college of medicine do? Currently nursing nd medical lab do not have accreditation. Students have been in college for 7years now, without hope of graduating. Me i'm entering my 6th year in a 5yr programme
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by Spactacle(m): 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
PLANETMARS:

true talk i tell ya.
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
XtremelyCoded:
What do you expect when the Inaugurated SUG president Khalifa Oshiomhole is a nephew to the state Governor

God will help us in AAU

You mean the guy that was rigged into power? Everyone knows that Israel won that election
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by PLANETMARS(m): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
dicefrost:

Bros! If you that is in engineering is complaining like this, what should those of us in college of medicine do? Currently nursing nd medical lab do not have accreditation. Students have been in college for 7years now, without hope of graduating. Me i'm entering my 6th year in a 5yr programme
6yr? Baba na masters dem go give u b dat
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by desy24444(m): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Wit dis kind of money, ASUU strike go still affect dem and all other factors affecting 9ja university. End time govt
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by DEIFIED(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
This has been Oshiomole's plan for a long time now. The last student election in the school, was rigged in favour of his (Oshiomole) cousin, just so there wont be any organise protests by the SUG if the school was increase, and that is exactly what we are witnessing now.
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Joejonah:
What does it profit a man to spend 4 million in school only to graduate without job.

Comrade Adams oshiomole is a disgrace to edo state
APC can never win this state again...
Seconded
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by timmyblast(m): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
If this is going to stop "BLOCKING" increase infrastructure and employing worthy and top notch lecturer, I support. The school fees now couple with the blocking of one session equals the supposed school fees. My thought, no great memory of AAU
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by nzeobi(m): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
princeogbeide1:

You are a lizard" you have no manners! I only mislead a lizard like you! Am talking base on the propaganda dat we are all talking about"
A foolish man dies of ignorance, you were corrected and all you could do is resort to insults.
Anyway sha I pity for you and boko haram mentality
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by Kandaha: 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Majestee:
This is not about Oshiomole,it applies to other state own schools,and this is one reason i will never advise anybody to opt for a state or private university because nobody can do anything about it.

#teamfederaluniversity#

Haba. You should leave Private Varsities out of this. If a parent can afford the fees of a Private Varsity its his or her money. He / she also decides when and how the money is spent. It's owned by a " Private Individual ". No one is forced there. If you talk about State owned Varsities I'd agree with you because fees should be subsidized.

The thread is about Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma and not Covenant University or Babcock University. The people of Edo can vote out APC and hope fully PDP would change things I.e assuming they don't also do same years after.
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by princeogbeide1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
nzeobi:

A foolish man dies of ignorance, you were corrected and all you could do is resort to insults.
Anyway sha I pity for you and boko haram mentality

You are a bad adult" I wonder who refered you to Nairaland. U are indeed an aquatic baboon" U deserve to be crushed wit sticks
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by nelsonose: 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Must you attend AAU? Please save your breath. Can't people attend other Universities? We worry ourselves too much about everything. Honestly, attending AAU or not is a thing of choice QED.
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by johnpraise(f): 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Sug in AAU has been inaguarated now. The skul fees hike is really worrisome many students can't afford d acceptance fee not to talk of d skul fees. Dey know AAU would ve being shut down had it being old students had their fees increased too cos they would have been mass protest nd riot it's a pity dat d new students r d ones affected cos dey r vulnerable. Imagine u writing jamb for yrs den d admission cums u ve no option Dan to pay any amount provided u resume
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by Banter1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
riczy:
As such others shud go and die
does are your words not mine.
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by Gassa007: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
nelsonose:
Must you attend AAU? Please save your breath. Can't people attend other Universities? We worry ourselves too much about everything. Honestly, attending AAU or not is a thing of choice QED.
You need to evaluate your left auricle...spewing rubbish
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by Gassa007: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Evil Governor,don't know why he have not human feelings
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by Gassa007: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Evil Governor,don't know why he has not human feelings
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by XtremelyCoded(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
timmyblast:
If this is going to stop "BLOCKING" increase infrastructure and employing worthy and top notch lecturer, I support. The school fees now couple with the blocking of one session equals the supposed school fees. My thought, no great memory of AAU

You aren't making any sense.... Shoro niyen
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by iokpebholo: 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
bulldoza:
thief vc
no its thief oshiomonle
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by thooneex(m): 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
www.searchedout.com is website dedicated to assisting students of all levels and grades (secondary, tertiary, postgraduates and other research fellows) in writing their thesis (theses), dissertations, journals, term papers, final year projects and all other write-ups. This is done to stop the unnecessary delay students are facing with their projects.
Re: Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% by Intel2(f): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2018

2018/2019 APRIL ADMISSION ENROLLMENT UPDATE
Disclaimer: Mzbronchure Inc, will not responsible for any loss due to inappropriate or misguided
information given by any unknown person(s)under the guise of this agency or claims to be incorporated with us.
We expressly disclaims all liability for any comment by a third party to claim ownership for
BELOW advert for admission into BENIN Universities. Reference to, or reliance on any information contained
within the advert should strictly be to
Mzbronchure@gmail.com | [url]facebook.com/studybenin[/url]

UNIVERSITIES | REQUIREMENTS | TOP ACCREDITED UNIVERSITIES
- ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC | TUITION
ISM Adonai is a university institute for Art Courses, Management Occupations, Auditing, and Science Courses. The University has the highest number of foreign students , therefore making it very popular. The university is located in the heart of the city of Cotonou (district Saint John von behind Gulf Television), . Tuition fee is paid yearly with duration of 3 years Bachelor Degree and 1 year Master Program. Form are only sold in ISM Adonai or Purchased by Mzbronchure Consultant. Tuition Fee is more affordable compared to private universities in Nigeria. Tuition fee range is 220,000 [Yearly] and can also be paid on installment.

- HOUDEGBE NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC | TUITION
HNAUB also have the huge number of foreign student unlike ISM Adonai therefore making it very popular and the oldest, The University is located at Pk10 along route de porto novo. HNAUB tuition fee is paid per semester. The tuition also determines on department either Science,.... Art and Commercial Courses has the lowest tuition fee of 155,000 per semester. Science courses is within 177,000 for a semester. The University accepts installment payment starting from 100L [2nd semester].

- LES COUS SONOU UNIVERSITY COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC | TUITION
LCS University is the ranked as the 3rd best and fully accredited university in Cotonou,Benin Republic. The school population is actually growing very fast with lot of international students. The university offers Commercial, Art and Science courses. Tuition fee is within 240,000 in Ngn [yearly] and can be paid on installment. Exchange rate also determines for tuition fees.

REQUIREMENT | RESUMPTION DATE
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO/NABTEB]
- Transcript [ for transfer students only]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Six(6) Passport Photograph
- International Passport

RESUMPTION DATE
... 1st Semester - November
... 2nd Semester - APRIL {CURRENTLY ADMITTING}
... Summer Session - August

WHO CAN APPLY?
... Students with Waec/Neco/Nabteb Result.
... Students who didn't make JAMB.
... University students with average G.P(Grade point).
... Aspirants who did not see their names in their various admission list
BENEFITS OF STUDY IN BENIN REPUBLIC PROGRAMME
... French Language is an added advantage.
... It enables students to secure admission without JAMB
... The Bsc programme is fast and runs for 3 years with no strike action.

FOR EASY PURCHASE OF FORM/REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Work : +22962185894< Whatsapp | Swift Response>
Home : +2348063857550
E-mail: Mzbronchure@gmail.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin
NB: Mzbronchure Inc is an individual agent who assist students by enrolling them into universities in BĂ©nin Republic. Forms are only sold and processed in the University. We provide all necessary assistance to our students to enable them secure admission and accommodation into the university with extra charges.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote / Jamb Candidates In Makurdi Barricade Benue State Government House (photos) / Lady accuses Madonna University of getting her brother locked up over a Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.