Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

DSS Deceived Abuja Federal High Court – Kanu’s Lawyer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Deceived Abuja Federal High Court – Kanu’s Lawyer (849 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos / Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Deceived Abuja Federal High Court – Kanu’s Lawyer by xmich(m): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ogechukwu Obetta is lawyer toNnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra and leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB). In this interview with Tim Tochukwu he tells how far the trial of his client has gone. He equally exposed how the Department of State Security (DSS) succeeded in lying to Federal High Court in Abuja, thereby obtaining a “Kangaroo” ex-parte motion against his client.

We just heard that the DSS secretly obtained a court order to detain Nnamdi Kanu for 90 days in order to investigate his case. Are you aware of this development? Is it true?

Yes, I am aware. I was the one that broke the news, because yesterday in the court the prosecutor served me a counter affidavit, and in that counter affidavit was an annexure, and that annexure was an order of Federal High Court, which he got through an ex-parte motion. It was an ex-parte motion permitting the DSS to detain Nnamdi Kanu for the next three months, to enable it to conclude what they said was an investigation of terrorism and terrorism financing. (The DSS obtained the ex-parte motion from Alfa Ademola’s court).

So what are your thoughts concerning the new DSS move?

Continue>>>>>>>>
http://www./2015/11/dss-deceived-abuja-federal-high-court.html?m=1

Re: DSS Deceived Abuja Federal High Court – Kanu’s Lawyer by DONSMITH123(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
Iranu....
Re: DSS Deceived Abuja Federal High Court – Kanu’s Lawyer by Freegift75: 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
The lawyer should do his job well.
Re: DSS Deceived Abuja Federal High Court – Kanu’s Lawyer by demielvis: 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Buhari kwantinue

All i know is the zoo must fall.

Investigation of terrorism and terrorism financing indeed.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Even Atiku Abubakar Wishes GEJ A Happy Birthday / Buhari Has Had Six Months Of Deceitful Change – Fayose / Biafra - Buhari Administration Risks ICC Probe Over Biafra Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.