Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery (38379 Views)

Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery / Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her / Alariwo: Singer Reportedly Ill, Needs $130,000 For Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by chccho(m): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
commitcrime:
Are there no hospitals in nigeria that handle his condition?

$130k is quite high

God bless Julius though
Pls where did u see $130k? are u reading this in pidgin or latin
u really amaze me o

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by pickabeau1: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
coolar:

I pray for your soul that negativity will not kill you.

But if that's your wish, rip in advance.

bwa wa wa.. wailer grin grin grin
Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by chccho(m): 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
Joygalore:
Thanks.
Nigerians are so gullible mehn angry
As a doctor abroad, this surgical procedure isn't up to 5000dollars at all.
Next is appendectomy is $200k....Naija!!!!
Shut the F*ck up, because u are a doctor abroad we no go hear word!!!!
u dont have to generalize such statements...
mind ghana to na abroad so park well
Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by crownwealth68(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
alcmene:
Just 35k And he had the guts to make it public undecided

This guy is indeed a comedian cheesy

Julius did not make it public Bt Alariwo did. I now know why comprehension seems difficult for some people.
Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by chccho(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
coolar:

So 7M naira is making your big eyes bulge out!

Poverty is a disease!
So 7m is poverty mentality?
u may have more money,but that statement u made above just proved that u are either a rich illiterate or not financially intelligent

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
chccho:

u really amaze me o
. Pls read the post
Comprehend the post.
Then comment.
Those steps re simple.

Total cost of treatment for alariwo is $130k for his ailment
Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by baslone: 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
prince2015:

I THINK THIS MAN IS MAKING SENSE, MUST WE FLEW ABROAD FOR EVERYTHING...WHAT IS THE GUARANTY OF SAFETY ABROAD?

Let him put his fate in his own hands.

From Private hospitals to LUTH- all you hear is "why fly abroad when it can be done".

They reaped me off of over N3M and eventually killed my son.

Enikan lomo!

EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER!!!
Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by chccho(m): 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
prince2015:

I THINK THIS MAN IS MAKING SENSE, MUST WE FLEW ABROAD FOR EVERYTHING...WHAT IS THE GUARANTY OF SAFETY ABROAD?
Kai u fit kill person with this ur grammar, abeg go and enroll for adult education....

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
prince2015:

You must be a lucky guy. Or has anyone else noticed the bomb you dropped on this thread?
Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by Pelummy(f): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
commitcrime:
. It is obvious that u re insane. Insanity is hereditary. I needed to know if ur father is sane. U just confirmed he is also an idiot who sired an asinine
animal in human, that's exactly what u are . your time no be here atall

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
chccho:

u really amaze me o

So u didnt see $130k there?? Olodo... You just decided to expose your illiteracy
Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by coolar: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
chccho:

So 7m is poverty mentality?
u may have more money,but that statement u made above just proved that u are either a rich illiterate or not financially intelligent

You obviously didn't get the message. You should have asked.
Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by Leez(m): 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
donofdons:
why are nigerians this daft......a varicocele is a simple enlargement of the vein in the scrotum and the procedure to remove it is called a varicocelectomy.....it can easily be done by any urologist at all or even a general surgeon or any doctor that have watched it being done a few times.....it is not even regarded as a major surgery and it is done in any general,hospital for about 40 000 naira and it Is done on outpatient basis(meaning they do it and you go the same day). It is even easier than an appendectomy and nobody ever dies from the procedure. I will do it for free and it wont take me an hour if julius agwu will donate 1000 dollars to boko haram victims in borno....
Please let nobody dupe my man julius agwu with such nonsense....in the united states,the procedure cost is less than 7000 dollar
Thank u my broda
d proceedure can easily be done here in a standard private hospital

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by nicerichard05: 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
alcmene:

U be ramsuya! 35k dollars naim be just for ur eye abi. Mtchewww. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by onatisi(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
prince2015:

you are right oo. Nigerians always flowing outside abroad for treatment of treating surgery . Very bad . >sad
Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by Sacramento4real(m): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Aikon:

Can you place you life in the hands of a Nigerian doctor in a case such as this?
Please remind me again the Nationality of the Doctor through which Stella Obasanjo lost her life.
Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
donofdons:
why are nigerians this daft......a varicocele is a simple enlargement of the vein in the scrotum and the procedure to remove it is called a varicocelectomy.....it can easily be done by any urologist at all or even a general surgeon or any doctor that have watched it being done a few times.....it is not even regarded as a major surgery and it is done in any general,hospital for about 40 000 naira and it Is done on outpatient basis(meaning they do it and you go the same day). It is even easier than an appendectomy and nobody ever dies from the procedure. I will do it for free and it wont take me an hour if julius agwu will donate 1000 dollars to boko haram victims in borno....
Please let nobody dupe my man julius agwu with such nonsense....in the united states,the procedure cost is less than 7000 dollar
. Don't mind the morons, going about undermining Nigerian doctors. That's how one VIP here in taraba went to India for prostatectomy, came back to confess that they applied the outdated method of continuous saline irrigation as against the maleament technique we do here
Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by damocheezy(m): 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
donofdons:
you're very correct, Alariwo thinks we are monkeys. All the same i pray for his quick recovery.
Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by Aikon: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Sacramento4real:

Please remind me again the Nationality of the Doctor through which Stella Obasanjo lost her life.

The Doc is probably spanish. He was referred to as AM although the trial which made him bag a year sentence.

Stella's case is one that went wrong out of plenty succeSsful cases.
Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by Sacramento4real(m): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
Aikon:

The Doc is probably spanish. He was referred to as AM although the trial which made him bag a year sentence.

Stella's case is one that went wrong out of plenty succeSsful cases.
Please remind me again the Nationality of Micheal Jackson's Doctor.
Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by Joygalore(f): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
Get the Bleep off my mention,you disgruntled human being
]quote author=chccho post=40230138]
mind ghana to na abroad so park well[/quote]
Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by silkytouch(m): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
You for try read the post small before you comment na, in fact no be must say you go comment. Dem say na $35k...35,000 dollars
alcmene:

Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by hamedade2000(m): 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
The minimum I wld av expected any reasonable person who wants to comment on dis thread is to jez try n look up Wat a varicocele is and aw it's managed? It's a very simple procedure....we always book dem as a day case i.e. U come in d morning get D procedure done n go back home same day. A man dat cld manage his wife who had acute pulmonary embolism in Nigeria n wants to fly out to av a varicocelctomy must be a big big........ Día is no adjective to qualify him yet.!!!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by chccho(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Joygalore:
Get the Bleep off my mention,you disgruntled human being
]quote author=chccho post=40230138]
mind u ghana too na abroad so park well
U dis fat ugly, oversees biatch...I doubt u are even a nurse not to talk of doctor...4Q fatso
Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by Joygalore(f): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
Laughable.
Is this the best from your brain box
Dumbo
chccho:

U dis fat ugly, oversees biatch...I doubt u are even a nurse not to talk of doctor...4Q fatso
Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by jabojafa(m): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
stagger:
I can't believe this. An uncle of mine did this same operation for 70k in a private hospital. $35,000? Is he going for a heart transplant or what?

Smh!
oboy i tire oh. Everytin in dis country na scam
Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by jabojafa(m): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
hamedade2000:
The minimum I wld av expected any reasonable person who wants to comment on dis thread is to jez try n look up Wat a varicocele is and aw it's managed? It's a very simple procedure....we always book dem as a day case i.e. U come in d morning get D procedure done n go back home same day. A man dat cld manage his wife who had acute pulmonary embolism in Nigeria n wants to fly out to av a varicocelctomy must be a big big........ Día is no adjective to qualify him yet.!!!!!! undecided
too many scammers in dis naija, so am nt surprised.
Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by tunesoft(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
donofdons:
Oshey oooooo help tell them.
Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 21, 2015
donofdons:
Thank you jare
. Thunder fire them

Why should I donate?

Who hin help
Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by onatisi(m): 4:20am On Nov 21, 2015
damocheezy:
you're very correct, Alariwo thinks we are monkeys. All the same i pray for his quick recovery.
Kai you guys don spoil alariwo business plan ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by anonym0us: 7:33am On Nov 21, 2015
donofdons:
u knw weda the vein big like pipe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Eke’s 28th Birthday Party Photos & Video / Pete Edochie And Victor Umeh At A Burial Ceremony In Anambra State - Photos / Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.