Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,470 members, 7,836,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery (38430 Views)

Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery / Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her / Alariwo: Singer Reportedly Ill, Needs $130,000 For Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by Dokitadotun: 8:11am On Nov 21, 2015
I find it hard to believe this story, Clexane(Enoxaparin) is not 37,000! It is cheaper. A vial is definitely less than 10,000 naira.
Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by ANGELMARVE(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
commentless
Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by donofdons: 1:25am On Nov 22, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
oga sir pls unban me 4rm romance session, u ban me till 2017, haba!!! thats not fair!! im an active memba of this forum, i only have two accounts, one was deactivated last month which is fantazia yet i am ban 4 multiple identities this month. "dats not fair

Lol.....very soon dem go de collect bribe to unban person
Re: Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery by varicocele: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
donofdons:
why are nigerians this daft......a varicocele is a simple enlargement of the vein in the scrotum and the procedure to remove it is called a varicocelectomy.....it can easily be done by any urologist at all or even a general surgeon or any doctor that have watched it being done a few times.....it is not even regarded as a major surgery and it is done in any general,hospital for about 40 000 naira and it Is done on outpatient basis(meaning they do it and you go the same day). It is even easier than an appendectomy and nobody ever dies from the procedure. I will do it for free and it wont take me an hour if julius agwu will donate 1000 dollars to boko haram victims in borno....
Please let nobody dupe my man julius agwu with such nonsense....in the united states,the procedure cost is less than 7000 dollar

This guy is obviously crazy. People keep talking about varicocele surgery as if it's nothing... There is a 5-20% chance of surgical failure. AFTER surgery, you have 50% chance of improving pregnancy rate, 20% chance of varicocele redeveloping, , 50% chance of your pain continuing, there is a chance of hydrocele, internal bleeding, and other complications like your testicle being complete destroyed because of the blood supply being completely cut off by migrating coils for example.

Now, if you take all of those chances and put them together... You think you won't experience one or two of them? I think the risks are insane. I prefer alternative medicine. I specifically science based alternative medicine based on science like the one this guy recommends: www.varicocelehealing.com/blog. If you're considering varicocele surgery, think twice. I had a ton of varicocele pain and had it completely treated. Zero pain now. Don't be "daft" like this chump. He does zero research. He has zero education. And makes comments without thinking. He's obviously a Nigerian varicocele surgeon trying to scam some money out of his people. Seriously people like this shouldn't exist.

He says $7000 US like that's a low amount... Actually it's closer to $10,000 and that is a big amount. You can buy a good car for that price.

I'd like to see his perform the surgery for free for a donation. I think he's out of his mind. He's taking the #1 cause of male infertility like it's a joke. Might just be swollen testicle veins, but will cutting the veins that are responsible for blood circulation to your testicles really help? You better be more educated and careful before you make a big decision that might damage your health for life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stephanie Coker Flaunts Her Undies In This See-through Outfit / Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year / Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.