Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

My Very Big B00bs Have Helped My Career – Actress Bridget Amos (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Very Big B00bs Have Helped My Career – Actress Bridget Amos (photos) (1840 Views)

I Do Not Have Any Sugar Daddy Helping My Career - Actress Lizzy Anjorin / ‘men Don’t Know What They Want From Women’ – Actress, Bridget Amos / How NYSC Helped My Filmmaking Career! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Very Big B00bs Have Helped My Career – Actress Bridget Amos (photos) by miney: 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
Bridget Amos is an upcoming actress with big ideas. Despite coming into the industry in 2008, the Kwara State-born beauty has made films of her own. Unlike many of her peers, who would jump at anything for the sake of relevance in the industry, Bridget has set certain standards for herself and would not produce more than one film a year.
She’s based in Malaysia and does both English and Yoruba films. Her latest movie ‘Eko’ is set to be released soon. In this exclusive interview, she talks about her career, life and more.
What are you currently working on?
My movie ‘Eko’ which literally means ‘Lesson’. The film is an eye-opener for people who believe that without travelling abroad they cannot make it in this life. The film is planned to educate them that it’s not until you travel abroad before you make it, just focus on what you’re doing and you can make it anywhere.

Which has been your biggest movie so far?
Bridget-Amos-2It’s a movie called Ere; a Yoruba movie. There’s another one called Omo Malaysia. In fact , there are many of them I can’t remember right now

How has the journey in Nollywood been?
Stressful, I will say. For one, there is the issue of location logistics. At times they may lodge you in a hotel without adequate facilities. And because this is a profession you love, you have to manage whatever is thrown at you. Even feeding, at times on location, becomes a problem because adequate provisions are not made. It has not been easy, at all, but we have to stick to it because it is a profession we love.

Can you do something sexy in a movie?
Yes, I can be very sexy and very romantic.

Can you flaunt your boobs, stuff like that?
It’s part of acting so I can do it. I can play any role. Once you’re an actor, you should be able to play any role
Have your boobs ever helped you in getting a role?

Yes, they have. In one English movie, though the movie is not yet out, they wanted someone that has big boobs and can flaunt it, so they called me. I was called by Laitan Sugar and it was because of my boobs they called me for that job. I played the role of a bad character in the movie

photos : http://spicyblogz..com/2015/11/my-very-big-b00bs-have-helped-my-career.html

Re: My Very Big B00bs Have Helped My Career – Actress Bridget Amos (photos) by adesegun121(m): 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Very Big B00bs Have Helped My Career – Actress Bridget Amos (photos) by Bambless1(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
End Time Boobs cheesy cc lasisi69
Re: My Very Big B00bs Have Helped My Career – Actress Bridget Amos (photos) by Behira(f): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Pretty and Hot......Black is beautiful

1 Like

Re: My Very Big B00bs Have Helped My Career – Actress Bridget Amos (photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mtchhheeeewwwww.........

If this makes FP, I will dance naked on the streets.

1 Like

Re: My Very Big B00bs Have Helped My Career – Actress Bridget Amos (photos) by faith551(m): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
I see
Re: My Very Big B00bs Have Helped My Career – Actress Bridget Amos (photos) by osaslord500(m): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
grin
Re: My Very Big B00bs Have Helped My Career – Actress Bridget Amos (photos) by jaymejate: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
And that ya useless very big boobs go make u float for inside hell fire, ccoupled with lake of fire. Idiot!
Re: My Very Big B00bs Have Helped My Career – Actress Bridget Amos (photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
Pretty and nasty
Re: My Very Big B00bs Have Helped My Career – Actress Bridget Amos (photos) by Airforce1(m): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
She's a complete package

(1) (Reply)

‘game Of Thrones' Never Seen Photos Of The New Season 6 Unveiled / Wizkid Share A Video Of A Girl Twerking For Him At A Night Club / See What Davido Does Backstage With This Girl Before Singing 30 Billion Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.