Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Lekki Gardens SAGA - Comedian AY Evades Arrest & Flees Lagos Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lekki Gardens SAGA - Comedian AY Evades Arrest & Flees Lagos Home (1859 Views)

Taxify Saga: Comedian Bovi Reveals Actress Fapson’s Biggest Crime (photos) / Kcee's Lagos Home Is On Fire / Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Gardens SAGA - Comedian AY Evades Arrest & Flees Lagos Home by corperscorner: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
According to the latest information regarding the burning issue at hand which led to the demise of poor and innocent souls. It has been gathered that at exactly 7pm on Saturday, 12th of March, the brand ambassador and the charade junketeer of the Lekki Gardens company (AYo Makun), was reportedly spotted loading a truck with several traveling bags in what is perceived to be an attempt to evade arrest.

Following the arrest of the MD of the aforementioned company and the construction engineer earlier, it is unknown if the brand ambassador is willing to keep waving the promotional flag in a bid to keep upholding the deceptive promises of this organisation. However, an eye witness was reported to have approached his gateman to inquire about the comedian's travel plans and all he got was 'Oga no gree tell me where he dey go' after a strong hesitation.

We believe there should be no form of liability extended to this renowned comedian and in light of this, we hope he comes back soon from wherever he is headed. Otherwise, we wish him safe journey.

Re: Lekki Gardens SAGA - Comedian AY Evades Arrest & Flees Lagos Home by chocolateme(f): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hmm
Re: Lekki Gardens SAGA - Comedian AY Evades Arrest & Flees Lagos Home by Topestbilly(m): 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
undecided
Re: Lekki Gardens SAGA - Comedian AY Evades Arrest & Flees Lagos Home by Destined2win: 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Is he a manager there?
Re: Lekki Gardens SAGA - Comedian AY Evades Arrest & Flees Lagos Home by corperscorner: 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
Destined2win:
Is he a manager there?

he is probably scared to his balls.........you know his AY live concert is coming up soon.

Baba no want anytin Bleep up at all.....lol
Re: Lekki Gardens SAGA - Comedian AY Evades Arrest & Flees Lagos Home by Forzap: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Anytin can happen,Alaye ja pa ni oo grin grin
Re: Lekki Gardens SAGA - Comedian AY Evades Arrest & Flees Lagos Home by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2016
I can't believe you, he shouldn't be the one to be arrested anyway so I see no reason why he should run away

(1) (Reply)

Actress Myde Martins Looks Beautiful In Makeup As She Poses With Singer, 9ice / My Boyfriend Spent His Days Cooking For Me – Meet Obesed Model(photos) / Actor Adeniyi Johnson Goes On A Date With Actress Seyi Edun To Miss Nigeria [PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.