Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,236 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Comparison Grid: Roman Catholicism, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormon With Christianity - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Comparison Grid: Roman Catholicism, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormon With Christianity (6364 Views)

The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) / Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? / I'm A “MORMON" Ask Me Any Questions Let Me Clear You Doubt!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparison Grid: Roman Catholicism, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormon With Christianity by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Because i don't share your opinion, my beliefs says that only those practicing what Jesus taught will be saved {John 3:16} so my going from house to house is to know those with whom i share the same line of thought so that we may continue meeting together as fellow believers! Hebrews 19:24-25

Unlike you who said salvation doesn't need a unique gathering of believers i strongly believe that Jesus' disciples are ONE in thought {John 17:22} and they don't discriminate among them. 1Corinthians 1:10
So whatever causes discrimination means we are not on the same page. smiley

You can only find salvation in Jesus alone, not in your kingdom hall gatherings.
Re: Comparison Grid: Roman Catholicism, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormon With Christianity by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
You can only find salvation in Jesus alone, not in your kingdom hall gatherings.
You're just a stupid Deeperlifer.

Next time don't speak against any religion as long as they claim to believe in Jesus! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Comparison Grid: Roman Catholicism, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormon With Christianity by cornelboy(f): 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You're just a stupid Deeperlifer.

Next time don't speak against any religion as long as they claim to believe in Jesus! cheesy
Can he find salvation in his church 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Comparison Grid: Roman Catholicism, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormon With Christianity by Janosky: 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
Comparison Grid of Roman Catholicism, Mormonism, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Christianity
by Matt Slick

I hesitate to put this grid up only because I do not want to needlessly assail the Catholic belief system in an offensive manner. However, I cannot help seeing the similarities between Catholicism and some of the cults.

Do I think Catholicism is a cult? No. But I do think it has some very serious theological problems bordering on apostasy imposed upon itself through its history of letting traditions seep into the fabric of Biblical truth.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8968717_capturecomparisonsjwsandrcc1_pngd84d79c6652e1265adfda87087fa69b2

There are many good things in the Catholic Church, but[b] I find it disturbing to see the similarities between itself and the cults--regarding a final earthly authority, non-biblical teachings[/b], claims to be the one true church, exaltation of Mary to semi-goddesshood, the use of images, and adding works to salvation. The Catholics, of course, will complain that this chart is not fair or does not focus on the dissimilarities. Well, they are right in that it does not focus on the dissimilarities which are many. But that isn't the point of this comparison, is it?

The Protestant Reformation happened for a reason: to get back to biblical theology and to be rid of extra-biblical teaching. The counter-cult movement has happened for a reason--to get back to biblical theology and to be rid of extra-biblical teaching.

Eternity is a long time to be wrong.

https://carm.org/comparison-grid

Comparison grid.
1 . OLAADEGBU Church Specific leader on earth: Kumuyi.

2. Source of Theology: Kumuyi.

3 Non Bible teaching: Marriage Committee, Gehenna in the Gospels changed to hellfire. Trinity- triune spirits Worshippers etc cheesy

4. Salvation: Pay tithes to Kumuyi or no salvation grin

1 to 3 PROVEN evidences by the screenshots.
OLAADEGBU carry your MUMU komot from this thread & beg the Mods to close this thread.

OLAADEGBU DECEIVING HIMSELF.

. grin grin grin

Re: Comparison Grid: Roman Catholicism, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormon With Christianity by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
cornelboy:

Can he find salvation in his church 🤣🤣🤣
The stupid man always point accusing fingers at other religions claiming Christians as if they must all come to Deeperlife but then he still say salvation is personal so if people in different religions could be saved as Christians with or without their churches what exactly has this fool been complaining about? undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comparison Grid: Roman Catholicism, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormon With Christianity by orisa37: 6:37am On Dec 14, 2023
CATHOLICISM IS THE CATHEDRAL FROM WHICH TRIBAL PARISHES SPRANG INTO CULTS.
THEY ARE ALL SHINING, SHOWING AND LIVING FAITH, HOPE, PEACE AND LOVE IN BODY AND SPIRIT.
CHRISTIANITY MEANS "THE RIGHTEOUS".

WHATEVER HAPPENS TO PROTESTANTISM, ANGLICANISM, IFA ETCETERA ETCETERA? WE ARE ALL BORN SOMEHOW AND FROM SOMEWHERE BASIC FROM WHERE WE SPRING INDIVIDUALLY TO BE "AIKI SOLDIERS" FOR LIGHT, GOODNESS AND LIFE.
MAY THE LORD BLESS US ALL. AMEN.
Re: Comparison Grid: Roman Catholicism, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormon With Christianity by orisa37: 7:14am On Dec 14, 2023
"Specific Church Leader on Christianity:
None (except, of course, Jesus)".

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO JOHN THE BAPTIST?
HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING USEFUL FOR ZACHARIAH AND ELIZABETH. A SMALL GIRL ASKED FOR HIS HEAD ON A PLATTER AND SO IT WAS. WHAT IS THIS LIFE IF FULL OF CARES?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dunamis School Of Ministry ( DUSOM / Who Is The Spirit Of Truth In The Holly Bible. / Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.