Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Where & How Can I Get Quality Vegetable Grinding Machine In Nigeria? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Where & How Can I Get Quality Vegetable Grinding Machine In Nigeria? (4429 Views)

Nigerian Vegetable Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Healthy Vegetable Stew / Where Can I Buy This Electric Grinding Machine??? / Pls What Else Can I Use To Grind Beans For Moi Moi Apart From Grinding Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where & How Can I Get Quality Vegetable Grinding Machine In Nigeria? by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
[size=14pt]
Where & How Can I Get Quality Vegatable Grinding Machine, Japanese Made, in Nigeria?
[/size]
I want to buy a high quality and durable Vegetable (Pepper/tomatoes) Grinder, Japanese made, for commercial purpose. I need the one that will be very good for grinding tomatoes, pepper, pap, akamu, e.t.c. I wish to know the prices and the features of a high quality Vegetable grinder, so that I may not end up wasting my money on the fake one.

Most Nigerian markets are full of fake and non durable products that look similar to the quality products. I will be relying on your inputs to enable me take the most effective decision about the grinder I am about to purchase.

Your comments are needed seriously, please help a NL'der in need.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Where & How Can I Get Quality Vegetable Grinding Machine In Nigeria? by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
More Pishures...

1 Like

Re: Where & How Can I Get Quality Vegetable Grinding Machine In Nigeria? by justiz5(m): 12:06am On Nov 21, 2015

Go to the market and carry out your survey, nairaland is not a market.
gringrin
Re: Where & How Can I Get Quality Vegetable Grinding Machine In Nigeria? by Seun(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
Bump. Please report your findings here. Nairaland is partly a market.
Re: Where & How Can I Get Quality Vegetable Grinding Machine In Nigeria? by agabusta: 12:37pm On May 16, 2019
Seun:
Bump. Please report your findings here. Nairaland is partly a market.

Thank you. People don't realize that Nairaland has become a huge pool of information. Infact, when searching for things on google, I usually put Nairaland behind what I'm searching for in other to get quality local information. That is exactly what led me to this thread.

But unfortunately, the thread was not made rich with responses.
Re: Where & How Can I Get Quality Vegetable Grinding Machine In Nigeria? by agabusta: 12:38pm On May 16, 2019
Orkpekyandega:
[size=14pt]
Where & How Can I Get Quality Vegatable Grinding Machine, Japanese Made, in Nigeria?
[/size]
I want to buy a high quality and durable Vegetable (Pepper/tomatoes) Grinder, Japanese made, for commercial purpose. I need the one that will be very good for grinding tomatoes, pepper, pap, akamu, e.t.c. I wish to know the prices and the features of a high quality Vegetable grinder, so that I may not end up wasting my money on the fake one.

Most Nigerian markets are full of fake and non durable products that look similar to the quality products. I will be relying on your inputs to enable me take the most effective decision about the grinder I am about to purchase.

Your comments are needed seriously, please help a NL'der in need.

Thanks.

Were you able to get the quality grinding machine?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Recipe For Over-ripe Plantain / Nigerian Delicious Dishes Delivery In Abuja / Top 10 Breakfast Ideas – Healthy African Diets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.