Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Help, Suggestions On Where To Do IT At A Travel Agency In Lagos? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help, Suggestions On Where To Do IT At A Travel Agency In Lagos? (712 Views)

What You Need To Start A Travel Agency In Nigeria / How To Get Visa To Finland For Entrance Exam?? Help/suggestions / Advice On How 2 Start A Travel Agency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, Suggestions On Where To Do IT At A Travel Agency In Lagos? by WAVixen: 4:21am On May 22, 2009
Hello people,

Can anyone in the house furnish me with useful information on where I can complete a three months IT programme in ticketing and computer reservation?
Will soon be rounding up and writing my exams pretty soon.My GDS format is Sabre. A[td][/td][b][/b]nyone with useful information will be gladly appreciated.
Thank you.
Re: Help, Suggestions On Where To Do IT At A Travel Agency In Lagos? by Figurehead: 6:41pm On May 22, 2009
WAVixen:

Hello people,

Can anyone in the house furnish me with useful information on where I can complete a three months IT programme in ticketing and computer reservation?
Will soon be rounding up and writing my exams pretty soon.My GDS format is Sabre. A[td][/td][b][/b]nyone with useful information will be gladly appreciated.
Thank you.
Why dont you negotiate with ekene dili chukwu motors? that will enable you do the IT and learn to sell tickets and make reservation for passangers
Re: Help, Suggestions On Where To Do IT At A Travel Agency In Lagos? by WAVixen: 8:37pm On May 23, 2009
was that response meant to increase your post? if you had nothing meaningful and constructive to say you should just read and not post.You are not compelled.

(1) (Reply)

Zhope Travel Agency / Does Anyone Have Information Rates About Barcelona / How To Spend A Weekend In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.